Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 pm

The blond chewed on her lip and gave a light shrug of her shoulders.
"I wouldn't know what to make for myself. I make my living trying to make other's dreams come true. My own dreams... I think I find those when I'm able to make others smile. I think my creations might be more valuable to others than they are to me" save Diego and RnR that is.
"Until Medwyn gave me the earrings..." the diamond and sapphire ones she always wore, and which she hadn't actually even taken out since getting them. "Only jewelery I ever wore where the stainless steel piercings I have"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

He tilted his head. "Ya got other parts pierced too, or just tha ears?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Heh, what a question...
"Only the ears. And they were pierced after I was Embraced so... taken into consideration how much that hurt, there's no other piercings around" she stuck to the tattoos, they didn't hurt and didn't require aggravated damage to become permanent.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:54 am

He laughed softly. "I gotta girl who has all sorts of things pierced."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 am

"Mm, yeah well, you have fun with that heh" she smiled slightly and scratched the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 am

He laughed. "I do. I was just wonderin' why anybody would do that to themselves."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:09 am

"Don't look at me. My skin's pretty much whole save for my ears" which was safe as far as piercings went anyways. It was like the socially acceptable "rebellious zone" for tattoos, that is to say, the upper arms where it could be hidden under a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:56 pm

He laughed. "Fair enough. All right. So I'll call ya about karaoke an' see you around?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 pm

She smiled and nodded, though a part of her wasn't so sure.
"Sounds good" at least that was true. "Take care int he meanwhile hm?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 am

He nodded. "Will do. I'll have Greer call ya about goin' out sometime." He waved a hand and smiled at her. "Until next time, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 am

"See you"
The words were spoken with a smile as she waved at him from the door, as she'd wait and watch him leave before slipping back inside and closing the door quietly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3