Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 am

He shook his head. "I don't think that'll really be much of an issue."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

"Good.. I, I hope she does like it. I hope you're happy with it too" the blond smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

He smiled at her. "You'd know if I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 am

"Yeah, I guess I would" she said quietly. "Anyways. I got a gift box around here somewhere..." she turned to rummage through some drawers in search of it.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 am

He reached out and put a hand on her arm. "Hey. You're all full of nervous energy an' shit. Calm down, hon."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 am

"I am calm" kinda. She picked out a pretty purple gift box from one drawer and handed it to him as she turned to face him again. "I'm just considering my options at this point"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 pm

He took the box from her, reaching with his free hand for his wallet. "Your options?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 pm

"You've said nothing of your Clan's support" she smiled softly. "Which to me tells me there's no good news to be had. The Tremere are going to withdraw their support of me because Miss MacKenzie wishes it, and the the Toreador are going to withdraw theirs because it would be unfitting to support a Caitiff over and actual Toreador. So at this point? I'm considering my options" though she didn't seem angry or upset. She'd been both, but now... now she was just worried.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 pm

He frowned. "Don't sound like Griselda. But the Brujah wanna see Areron fall on her face, so they want me ta vote for her."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 pm

"Then I guess you'll get to see us both fall" she smiled sadly. "Unless she manages to keep her head above water as she always seem to do. I'll wish you good luck with her" they'd need it. She, wouldn't be there to get trampled by her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 pm

He frowned. "She ain't my choice."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"Didnt say she was. But she doesn't need to be your choice. She's the choice of your Clan" Teddy said, as it was a simple fact at this point. "At least I'm no longer under the Toreador myself. So I don't need to deal with her more than absolutely necessary at this point"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 am

He frowned. "Ya did hear the part where they want to see her hang herself, right? Means they ain't got faith in her, either."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 am

"Could've fooled me" honestly. At this point it didn't feel like it mattered much if people wanted her to hang, because the woman, whole not high on Teddy's list of people she liked, wasn't stupid. Arrogant and self centered, now that was a different matter. But not stupid.
"Either way it's fine. I'm better off on my own anyways" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 am

His brow arched. "Really? That's why you was in tears a couple weeks ago, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:52 am

"That's different" it was. Kind of. "I'll never have a Clan. To think otherwise is silly. And to believe them when they said I was, well, that was even sillier. But..." her hand moved to the chain around her neck that held the dog tags. "I can have a family... Medwyn is family..." even if he ever cast her aside, she would still consider him family, still love him.

"Besides, I didn't cry for me..." the blond said softly. "I cried because I'd let him get hurt.. because I was suppose to protect him and failed. It's a different kind of hurt. One I deserve" for what she'd done, she most definitively deserved it. "but you're not here to play my shrink. Honestly, it would just be bad for your head" she smiled obviously trying to change the subject again.

"You should take the bracelet to your girl" a much happier idea. "Surprise her"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

He smiled. "I will. But maybe ya didn't understand me. You said you was better off on your own. But you're clingin' to those dog tags for dear life. Because they mean someone else. Someone who, by very definition, isn't going to leave ya on ya own."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 pm

"That's different..." she repeated in a low whisper. "Besides... He's got enough trouble as it is. He doesn't need mine added to his own and..." Teddy shook her head. "He's family. Family's different from Clan... I don't have a Clan. But I can have a family. I just... I don't want to be in the way. Not in his way or the Prince's way"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

He shook his head. "But it means ya don't wanna do it alone. Or that you're better off by yourself. Ya need someone else, want someone else. Ain't no shame in it, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

She just gave a small nod of her head.
She needed Medwyn, but she didn't want to be a burden. She wanted so badly to be part of his family, but she worried she was disappointing them. To say she was out of practice on the whole family thing would've been an understatement.

"It'll work out in the end" Teddy concluded, needing to believe that it would, so, well, she did. She believed that one way or another it would work out.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

He laughed. "It usually does. But if ya need a little help along tha way, there ain't no shame in that, either."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

"Thanks I... I don't see how there's much that can be helped with. But thanks..." she chewed on her lip for a moment before smiling at him again. "Anyways, that's enough depressing stuff for today. You should concentrate on more important things" the blond nodded towards the small gift box. "Like your girl"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 pm

He laughed. "Oh, I will. I gotta ask. Do ya actually keep anything that ya make for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm

"I got Diego" she said. "And RnR.... Diego was the first of his kind and RnR's special to me. Outside of them.." she gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "I generally keep my exhibition pieces for a while before they're sold off" so no, she didn't really keep anything for herself.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am

He smiled. "Ya should. Make somethin' for just you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach   Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's hear the bad news (McKay) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next