Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 am

Oh God... she wanted to cry again. The emotions welling up inside of her. Though this time not out of fear or guilt or shame, but out of relief.

It caused her to whimper again, the fingers in his hair gently closing as she continued to taste him with soft lips which warm touch was slowly, very slowly, growing slightly more heated.
She'd been so cold to the touch, but now? Now that he reassured her she was still his. That she would continue to be his? The warmth that was in her heart was translated to her touch and to her embrace.

The blond in his lap needing so badly his touch and his love and his want...

And because she needed those things so badly, not once did her lips break from his. Teddy lingering in that touch as if starved for it. As if she would surely whither and die if he took it away from her.

He leaned into her touch. It caused her breath to get caught in her throat in the form of a gasp. And she in turn leaned into his, pressing her softly trembling body against his. Needing him... needing more if he would give her...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 pm

He wasn't going anywhere. In fact, he seemed more than happy to let her keep their mouths locked, their bodies held close to one another. She was making those sounds again, those sweet sounds of love and need, and even a little bit of relief. And he leaned into her, into that touch and letting her take as much of him as she wanted. Letting her do whatever she wanted to him, for this moment, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 am

The more he gave, the more of him she seemed to need. Gentle arms pulling him as close as could be, pressing her body against his as if never wanting to be apart from him ever again.
But, even so, even if she needed him in every way possible, she wasn't going to be demanding about it. Just to be held, to be touched and kiss, was more than she'd have dared hope for.

To still be his...

"Medwyn..."
His name passed her lips in a breathed whisper, though without the touch of her lips leaving his. Not even for a second as she fingers in his hair gave a light pull and her hips moved in a softly rolling motion against his.
It was as good a question asked with her body as it would've been asked with words.

Would he hold her? Would he be hers... as she was his? She'd always be his...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

He growled quietly when he felt her rolling her hips against him. A soft sound of need, of passion. Not the same type of growl from before, not a growl of anger. He lifted his head, pressing gentle kisses to her lips and her cheeks. "Yes, my love?" He wasn't going to force himself on her, either. Not after last night.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 am

Oh... oh those sounds... that reaction. It was enough to make her shiver as she voiced her desire in a low, hopeful whisper.
"Make love to me...? Take me.... let me still be yours....?" the was such a gentle plea to her words. Desire, yes, but love, hope, trust and need as well. She needed him. In every way possible.
"Please...?"
Last night had been horrible... the day long, and cold, and lonely. She wanted those memories gone. She wanted only to be his, to have him be hers.. though it would have to be his choice. He wouldn't force himself on her. She wouldn't force anything from him either.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:43 am

Though he already felt the desire rising within him, he held himself in check. He rained those little kisses over her cheeks and then down her her throat, her shoulders. He held her close as well, his hand lightly running over her back -- half in comfort, half in his desire -- another of those little growls starting in his throat. "Are you sure you want me to, love? After last night?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:17 pm

She wanted to feel him, be one with him. Wanted him to hold her, caress her, bite her...
"If you will have me... I will always want you, need you, desire you... " she wanted to be his. Wished he would be hers... And that little growl in his throat just made her wanting those things even more.

Teddy leaned in, letting her lips brush against his ear in a warm whisper while gentle fingers drifted up the back of his neck.
"I need you... I need you Medwyn..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 am

He shivered a little from the heat of her voice. It wasn't her breath. It was the heat of the words that were implied that did it, his hands running over her back again as he pulled her even closer to him. "And I need you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 am

It drew a soft whimper from her lips when he did that, the sound of which brushed against his ear as her arms tightened around him. Her fingers closing in his hair while her other hand dragged slowly across his shoulder and down his back with the lightest scratch of her nails.
"Then hold me... kiss me... touch me.... make love to me..." the blond breathed almost soundlessly in his ear before nipping lightly at his earlobe. The warmth he always inspired in her having risen throughout her body, colouring her cheeks with a hint of red. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 am

The touch of his hand against her changed abruptly. He wasn't holding her and comforting her anymore. His touch gained more heat, caressing her in a way that was meant to excite rather than comfort. His hand at her back roamed down, to her shirt, so that he could slide under her shirt and feel her skin. The other one started to caress with a little more pressure, her thigh, urging her to turn in his lap and straddle him. "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

As if he had to ask her twice...
The blond, once again showing him just how nimble she could be, moved with one liquid movement of her body to straddle his lap. Her lips seeking his in a kiss that was full of hunger, full of need, but more than any of those, filled with a kind of warmth and love that no other man would ever or could ever inspire in her. He was her world, her everything. And the way she arched into his touch as if starved told him as much. Her own soft hands roaming his body as she rolled her hips against his again with a soft moan against his lips.
"Medwyn...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

His arms around here were pulling her closer. Letting her move to get comfortable, his hands moving to start to undress her with gentle caresses of fingertips and lips. Everywhere he touched, he followed with a kiss, his hips arching to press against hers when they rolled against him. "Yes, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:12 pm

"I love you... I love you so much..."she whispered in small gasps as her blood stained clothes were discarded and the sweet touch of his lips replaced the aching soreness of her body. Concrete floors sucked...
She lifted her arms so he could get the top off though would wrap them around him again as soon as the fabric was discarded, not wanting to be without him, not even for a second.

---
edit: auto correct

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm

He was gentle with her. If she had any lingering doubts about how he would treat her after the night before, they were banished as he moaned against her. Gently, moving so that he could slip her pants off too, his mouth at her shoulder and trailing soft kisses over the porcelain flesh that he found there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 pm

A part of her wanted to cry. The feeling of relief almost too much to bare as she clung to him, noth hands closing in his hair to hold him tight while small shivers rushed through her with each touch of his lips on her skin.
The blond in his arms softly repeating her words of love in whimpered whispers, letting one hand drag slowly down the back of his neck and sjoulder with the light scratch of nails. She'd been so scared...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

He seemed to know it. Seemed to know that it was his tenderness she needed. He moved so that he could gently pull his own clothing off, all while somehow, in some way, still touching her. His lips at her shoulder, his hand at her back or thigh. All the while looking her in the eye, echoing the sentiment of her tender words of love and affection.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

It was she who gently pushed him down onto the bed, who pressed her lips to his and moaned his name once she'd gotten his clothes out of the way. The only thing left on her being the dog tags around her neck, the small metal pieces which were currently trapped between his chest and her breasts.
"Yours..." the blond whispered against his lips. Always his. Always.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 am

He went down onto the bed at her urging. He wasn't in a rush and he didn't push her, not in the least. She pressed him back and he looked up at her, the arms around her sliding around her waist so that his hands rested against the outside of her thighs. He looked up at her and smiled, craning his neck so that he could brush his lips across hers. "Mine. And yours, Teddy. It seems you are the one very much making a claim at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 am

She couldn't help but blush when he said that, still soft in the way she touched him, trying to push aside any lingering hesitation because she needed this. Needed him. And she needed him to be hers as much as she was his.
"Mine..." the blond whispered, brushing the back of her fingers across his cheek before tracing his lips with her fingertips while gazing into his eyes. "Still mine..." Teddy whispered, a loving smile to her lips and to her gaze, though there was also that hint of relief she still felt.
"I was so scared...." scared that she'd lost him. "Please don't leave me..." she whispered against his list.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 am

She spoke and he watched her. Her movements, her fingertips, the look in her eye as she touched him so gently and whispered so softly to him. He answered her, too, his arms around her and his fingertips tracing gentle circles along her back. "I'm not leaving you, Teddy. I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 am

The sigh held a light tremble to it even as her lips touched his again, her eyes closing as she brushed that warm loving touch across his lips.
"I love you so much... I don't ever want to be without you..." Teddy whispered, cupping his cheek as she deepened the kiss lightly. Needing so badly to feel like she belonged to him still.
And everything, his touch, his words, the look in his eyes. She needed all of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

His mouth was warm and inviting. His lips gentle, his tongue tracing her mouth and caressing her, his hands doing much the same thing. He was holding her close, not letting go of her. She needed his tenderness and he would give her whatever it was that she needed. He was gentle with everything, even the way he moved beneath her, his body arching to her touches as though he craved that touch more than anything, the way his lips answered her, the way his body responded to her. It was all tender and gentle, letting her move at her own pace for what it was that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh she needed that, both his touch and his reactions, they were so sweet to her, like a drug she couldn't get enough of. Her sounds turned to a low moan against his lips as her hands travelled slowly down his body, tracing the outline of his muscles beneath his skin as they moved ever downward. A soft sweet caress that told him of her need and her love as one hand moved down between them to brush over him with the teasing light fingers. Her lips breaking from his to ease down the side of his neck, nipping lightly at his skin while whispering his name under her breath.
She wanted his desire, his love and his need. She needed so badly to be needed by him. Even more now than before it would seem as it was clear from the way she touched him and teased him that she was trying to build that need to the point where he would take back control.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 pm

It was working. It didn't take long, his hips moving to press against her fingers when she lightly teased them over him. With a groan, he kissed her, his lips tugging at her lip and the sigh of pleasure coming from him as he felt her feeling him. She seemed to be exploring him, as he had so often explored her own body. And he was more than okay with it, his back arching as well as his hips, to press lightly against her fingers. She may have wanted him to take control, but it wasn't time for that. Not yet. For the moment, he was content to let her feel him, his pleasure, as she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 am

Would she ever be able to tell him, show him how much she loved him? How much he meant to her? Her heart and soul.. love of her life...

The caitiff as gentle, so very gentle about it as she started sliding down his body. Her lips brushing against his one last time before tracing along his jaw and down the side of his neck. Soft little kisses, punctuated by the light wet brushes of her tongue on his skin. Only to add the gentle nip of her teeth in-between as she slid ever lower.
Her hand though still caressing him with a warm, loving touch while the other traced down the side of his body, feeling of his muscles moved beneath the skin.

Her only...

Teddy whispered his name again as sweetly tormenting lips moved down his chest and stomach, the blond sliding down onto her knees on the floor by the bed as he felt the first touch of her lips replacing that of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next