Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 pm

She would've wanted to watch him, but when she felt like this she simply couldn't focus enough to keep her eyes open. She simply writhed and moaned beneath him, leaning her head back as she arched into him and clung to him as if afraid to let go. Her nails pressing harder against his scarred shoulders as the waves of pleasure kept washing over her with the way he kept taking her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 pm

He felt the bite of her nails in his shoulders. It was enough. Mixed with the glorious sight of her pleasure beneath him, he let go himself, let the waves of pleasure carry him away as well. He growled a little, bent his head so that he could lightly bite the side of her throat as his own orgasm started.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm

She loved it when he did that, the feel of his teeth sending a shiver through her as her body answered the call of his, clenching at him again as if wanting to milk every ounce of pleasure from him that she could.
If he ever left her she would surely wither and die. But there, in that moment, there was no such thought in her mind. There was only him, them, together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

She trembled under him, gave him all of herself. He relished that, cherished it. Leaning up so that he could cover her mouth with his in another deep kiss while he rode the waves of his own pleasure. She was perfect. So very perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:42 pm

As he was perfect for her. Simply perfect.

Teddy returned the touch of his lips with the same passion and heat as him, one hand sliding up the back of his neck and into his hair while she kissed him. Tasting him with the soft brush of her tongue. His moans as sweet and precious to her as his touches.

This truly was Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:50 pm

((That seems so sweet -- want to call scene there?))
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 pm

(scene Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6