Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm

He arched under her mouth, the soft kisses causing him to shiver and moan. One hand slipped into her hair, into the blonde curls that he loved so much. His hips rose to meet her, especially when her mouth took the place of her hands. She always affected him -- each touch, each kiss, each caress -- but definitely more when she showed him such care and love and attention. Now was no different, the Brujah's eyes drifting closed as he moaned softly in pleasure and arched under her sweet, careful attention.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

His reactions were sorely needed. The way he touched her and arched into her touch more than enough to make her whimper in pleasure, in relief, as those sweet wet lips pulled him into her mouth, all the way until he was pressing into her throat as her lips reached the base of him.
There, she held him for a few moments while her hands found his hip and thigh, and then she pulled back slowly. All the while flexing her tongue against him so to press him against the top of her mouth as her lips travelled the full length of him, all the way back before just as slowly easing down him again.
Maybe she wanted to drive him a little insane?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 am

It seemed to be working. He groaned, a soft sound of pleasure and desire, the hand that had slipped into her hair curling into a fist. A gentle fist, but still a fist, giving him just a slight measure of control over her. The difference was that he was perfectly content to see just what she might do to and for him, his hips moving so that when she took him deep in her mouth, he could press farther into her throat. He loved it when she teased him, loved it when she had him in her mouth. But the teasing was good, too, because it only meant that she promised him more, promised him something special.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

Everything she had she would give him, everything she was was his. Her heart, her mind, her body. The man now moaning and moving to her caress meant more to the blond than she could ever hope to convey in words as her hands slowly drifted from him thigh and hip to move around him so that she could find his back with her fingers and drag her nails slowly down it and back across his hips again. Her back arching so she could press her chest against his legs, so she could feel as much of him as she possibly could while she continued that torturously slow teasing of her mouth and lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 am

His back arched as he started to shiver. Just from that, from the feel of her warm mouth around him and the gentle, sweet press of her nails against him. He shivered and moaned, his hips moving to press harder into her mouth with a quiet grunt of pleasure. And mounting frustration. She liked to tease him... but he so very much liked to be teased.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:00 pm

And she wanted very much to drive him to the point where he took control, where he'd give into those rising desires that she kept trying to build with her touch, her caress and her sounds. Soft sounds that were muffled against him as she swallowed so to let her throat flex around him when she moved down on him. The brush of her tongue following him as she pulled back, all the way so that her lips rested against the tip of him in a kiss when she opened her eyes to gaze up at him with warm pink cheeks and a look of desire.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 pm

He watched her. With tenderness, one of his hands slipped into her hair. There, they gripped her head by way of a fist in her hair, a slight smile covering his face. "Is this what you want?" he asked, tugging at the blonde locks lightly. "You want me to move you? Control you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 pm

"I want you to want me..." the blond whimpered softly when he lightly tugged at her hair. "I want you to hold me, to tell me I'm yours... to let me feel it... your desire... your need..." she paused for a brief moment, not once letting her gaze break from his as she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Your love..." and her own eyes told him everything as far as her own needs and desires went. That bright blue gaze filled with love, for him and only him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:54 am

With a slight growl, he used the grip in her hair to haul her up beside him. He seemed almost like he didn't care if it hurt, that pull of her hair. But she was coming up to lie down next to him, whether she wanted to or not. And the minute that he pulled her up next to him, he rolled over, moved so that he was on top of her. Staring down into those blue eyes of hers, his hand in her hair turned gentle again. This time caressing, as if to soothe away any hurt he may have just caused her. "You are mine, Teddy. Mine and mine alone. Do you understand me? No one else will see you like this. No one else will touch you like this." His eyes were fierce, boring into hers. But they were full of passion as well, of heat. No anger could be read in them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:24 am

She let out a small whimper when he pulled her up like that, though she didn't fight it, not once would she ever fight him. Because trusted him, she knew he wouldn't hurt her even if there was a brief moment of slight pain when he pulled her by the hair like that. A pain that was forgotten like dew before the sun as he rolled over and on top of her and spoke those words while gazing into her eyes like that.

Heavens, she could lose herself in those eyes, in that gaze, so easily, as the blond's own bright blue eyes stared back up into his. Her own shining with the love she felt for him, reflecting the passion and the heat she saw in his. And God, it made her shiver. That look...

"Only you..." she tried to lift her head off the bed, chasing his lips for a kiss as her arms went around him. Wanting to hold him, wanting to be held. She was still his. Thank Heavens, she was still his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 pm

She could easily move under him. He wasn't holding her down, his mouth brushing over hers. Gladly letting himself be caught as she chased his lips for kisses. He pressed himself against her, too, letting her feel the length of his body as it caressed hers. Under him, he could feel her reacting to him. He smiled at that, though it was tinged with heat, with the passion that only she seemed able to inspire in him. "That's right. Only mine. Do ou like that, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yes" the word came without hesitation as she answered in the same breath as his words left his lips. "I love it. I love being yours.." the blond whimpered softly, touching her lips to his again. Holding him tightly so she could feel him pressed against her. So her hands could trace his scarred back with a loving touch that by now remembered every line and every raised patch of skin.
Her legs sliding against his, her lips moving to his shoulder while she clung to him, unable to get enough, unable to touch him enough.
She wanted.. needed.. everything.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 pm

And he was more than happy to oblige her. He moved and pressed his hips against hers, the hand caressing her hair gentle and sweet. Then he was sliding over her shoulders, then down to one delicate curve of a hip, sliding down her leg and pulling them more tightly around him. He growled softly, his mouth moving over hers and nipping lightly at her lip again. "You love it?" he asked, his lips curving into a smile. "And just what would you do for me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:56 pm

It wasn't fair to ask her that unless he'd accept the only answer she could give him.
"Anything... everything..." she breathed against his lips, her legs now wrapped around him and allowing her to press her hips up against his. Those bright blue eyes of hers that could never lie to him locked with his gaze while one hand traced slowly up his back with the light scratch of nails across his scars before coming up to cup his cheek and brush her thumb across his lips.
She truly would do anything for him. She just didn't know what he wanted at this moment. Though her eyes seemed to be asking what her lips didn't voice: what did he want from her? All he had to do was tell her and she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 pm

He took the opportunity to let her legs wrap around his waist... and to simultaneously slide inside of her. Whether she was fully ready for it or not, he pressed inside of her, watching her eyes as she moved under him. As she touched him. "You would do anything for me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:57 am

Teddy's lips parted in a gasp when he pushed himself inside of her, her body instantly gripping at him with silken walls, welcoming the feel of him as if starved for it. Needing it so badly she couldn't help but tremble lightly beneath him even as that gasp turned to a tender whimpering.
"Yes, love..." she breathed in a heated whisper. Those bright blue pools of blue still locked with his, unwilling to break away. "Anything....." her voice trembled, but her words were none the less true. "I would die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 am

Though he pressed inside of her with unapologetic force, when he started to move, it was gentle. He watched her face, her eyes, as he took her. She made him feel like no other woman could... she could bring out the heat and the passion and even the sadist inside of him without fear or worry. He took her slowly and gently, his head ducking so that he could brush his lips over hers. "Anything? Would promise me to never leave me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 am

"Medwyn..." her eyes drifted shut as he brushed his lips across her, her hands on the back of his shoulders with the lightest bite of her nails pressing against his skin. "I would never leave you... I love you... you're everything to me. Everything..." the blond whimpered, soft sounds of her pleasure escaping her as he pressed inside of her. "I'm yours... always and forever yours..." Teddy whimpered again as she brushed her lips across his before touching them to his shoulder. "Yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 pm

He moved inside of her, taking her gently. Taking her slowly. Because he wanted to feel her, feel the way she reacted to him in every way. He smiled when she kissed him, smiled again as he brought his lips to hers over and over again. "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 pm

"I was yours from the first time you held me.. I will always be... I swear love" she whispered against his lips between whimpers of pleasure and passion and need. She needed him. "I will never leave you..." the blond arched into him again with a tremble. "I will never leave you... I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 pm

He moved inside of her again, trembling to hear her words. He caressed her, gentle hands making their way through her hair and over her flesh, turning so that he could hit a different angle as well as let her feel every inch of him as he took her. He brushed his lips over hers again, meeting her eyes with a gaze full of intense passion. "I love you," he said quietly, while he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Those words meant as much now as the first time he'd spoken them. Made her feel as if her heart still beat.
"And I love you.." Teddy whispered, opening her eyes to lose herself in his gaze. In those blue eyes that mesmerized her so. And to feel him tremble... The way he reacted to her meant more than he'd ever know.
"Love you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm

He did start to tremble as she looked into his eyes. He moaned softly as he felt her around him, his eyes never leaving hers as he moved inside of her. He smiled at her, brushing his lips over hers once again. "Come for me, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 pm

The blond's breath got caught in a small gasp, her lips parting but not leaving his. Not for a second wanting to lose the touch of his.
Every little touch, every word of affection, every slow gentle thrust of his hips against his, was as if feeling it for the first time. So intense, so all-consuming. So right.
This was were she belonged, in his arms.

"Only yours..." Teddy whimpered as her legs helped pull him in tight, her body simply unable and unwilling to hold back as her eyes closed with a tender cry. The rush of her climax causing her to tremble harder as silken walls clenched and pulsed around him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

She could hear his moan as he went eagerly to her. Letting himself get drawn in by her legs, letting himself get lost in the feel of her pleasure as she tightened around him. He didn't close his own eyes; he wanted to see her face, wanted to see her pleasure as he continued those long, slow thrusts inside of her. This... this right here was Heaven, he was sure of it, as he watched the pleasure cascade over her face in waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next