Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am

When she spoke, she was smiling.

"I play a much longer game than one for one week, sweet one. When I saw you on the beach, something about you called to me. It piqued my interest. I did not answer you with your own philosophy, but with my own. Truly, sweet one, you need to be more careful."

She brushed her finger over his chin again. "And I have many secrets, of which I do not know you well enough to tell you at this time." She met his eyes, smiled faintly. "And I am told that you are liked by many. So is it really all that odd for one such as myself to like you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 am

Esteban looked at her and smiled. He was getting little out of her now. But he would think. Her words.."I am told", the flattery.. He knew there was more. Later.

"Forgive me. You are right. I am fortunate you are so kind to me. I thank you for your patience with me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

She frowned. Her head tilted as she looked at him again, trapped him with her stare for a few moments.

Then she was pushing herself off of the rock, no longer keeping him trapped as she headed for the interior of the ring of stones.

"I do not look for your gratitude, Esteban. I simply do not wish my head to be on someone's chopping block because you are careless."

She turned to look at him, walking backward. "Will my head be on a chopping block for keeping you for this week? You give yourself freely. I am certain it must have hurt you at some time. I do hope that you will learn some from me in that time. Yes, it is fun and games, a form of play that should hold mutual enjoyment for all. But it is so much more than that, to me."

She shook her head, met him with her stare again.

"When I play, Esteban. I play for keeps. Are you still certain you wish to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Esteban watched her, not with an eye for her beauty for for an eye to her words.

"I will become more careful Ra'idah. Your head...I will try to act prudently, so as not to cost you something so precious."

When she asked him that final question, he had already been thinking, already wondering. A form of play. Play for keeps. He knew she was older than him was starting to put peices together. He had to get his edge back, he was too slow tonight. It had been awhile, and such an offer was rare, even a short one such as this. Still she had not offered to release him, only asked if he was certain.

He was quiet for several minutes, thinking, weighting. Then he looked up at her. There was no smile on his face.

"Yes Ra'idah. I am certain."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

She held out one long, beautifully sculpted arm, her palm up toward him.

"Then come. Tomorrow, we begin our play. Tonight, we simply are. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 pm

He moved toward her, remembering warnings but realizing he was already up to his eyeballs. He took her hand.

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

She pulled him to her, pressing herself to him as her arms went around him slowly.

"Do not be frightened," she whispered, nearly his own height so that she barely had to tilt her face up to look at him. Her hands caressed his back, slid down to his hips. Then gently ran over his buttocks once before they landed at the small of his back and lay still.

"I've already told you that I will not harm you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 pm

His own hands moved as well. Around her waist, down her hips, across the perfectly shaped swells behind her, cupping them with open handsand then moving to the small of the back and up, thumbs feeling the ridge of spine, while the fingers played at the muscles under the cloth, finally stopping just under her shoulder blades.

"I am not frightened, just cautious. I do not doubt a word you have said. Wonder? yes, but not doubt."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 pm

She was pulling him behind the stones that would protect the two of them from view, even if someone did manage to come by here. She was also pulling at his shirt, not really bothering to be gentle about it.

"What do you wonder, then? Get your worries out of the way now, before our play begins. You did not think before; yet you think now, when the time for thinking, the opportunity for such, has passed. Come, sweet one. You are safe with Ra'idah."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 pm

"No worries Ra'idah. Not now. And I feel you will have me wondering for some times, even after we part."

He smiled at her movements. He suddenly moved quickly toward her, lifting her if she allowed and carrying to where they were protected, kissing at her shoulder.

"Trust me, my timing will not be an issue." His grin spoke that he was not speaking of thinking."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 pm

She allowed herself to be lifted, allowed him to carry her to the place where they would be protected. She smiled again, shaking her head as he kissed her shoulder.

"One hopes not. I would have to punish if your timing is unacceptable."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Esteban grinned and kissed her neck as he went to lay her down in the sand.

"We don't want that. Tonight is not about that."

And he kissed the mouth that has been begging him to kiss it since he met her, a kiss that started off soft but became more adventurous as he measured her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm

She looked up at him as he lay her on the sand, amusement crossing her features. She let him kiss her, and let was the correct term. She was easily more powerful than he, much stronger, and it showed. While she let him kiss her, she used one leg to kick herself off of the sand, and rolled him onto this back so that she was sitting across him, straddling his hips.

Her hands actually ripped at his shirt as he explored her mouth, though her kiss was more demanding, her own exploration much more intense than his gentle ministrations. She was no stranger to this, it would seem, but she was also, very much, used to being in charge.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

There was a slight sound of surprise when he was suddenly thrown to the ground, her straddling him and claiming him.

If she let him, he had already realized that for the next week 'let' was going to be the operative word, his hands moved to her shirt and in a show of skill unbuttoned each with a single hand, a snap and just as quick, leaving the garment intact.

He allowed her o set the pace, to decide the movements and followed her lead. As her intensity grew, so did his own, though he never challenged her, only mirrored it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 pm

She let his hands roam, a smile that was almost a smirk crossed her lips as she rose up above him. Her hands gripped the silver chain around her neck to pull it over her head, dropping it into the sand as she pulled her shirt and it quickly followed, dropping on top of the jewelry she removed.

As did his shirt, which she did try to only pull off a few of the buttons before lifting him to an almost sitting position to pull the garment off of him.

Her mouth met his again, her eyes open and watching his face as she growled against his mouth in pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked, breaking the kiss to reach behind her, tugging at her bra as she pulled that garment off, too. "Is this what you thought this week would be about, sweet one?"

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:30 pm

He cannot help but smile as he looks up at this goddess on him, as she reveals himself. Yes she was a goddess of war rather than beauty, but that only excited him more.

Not even allowed to sit up on his own, he was starting to get a feel for how this week might go. He smiled as she kissed him again.

"Yes Ra'idah, but I want more. Please."

His hands ran up her sides, feeling her skin and playing and teasing it, heading upward.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

The way she moved, it was like a cat stretching. Her back, her torso, even her arms stretched and writhed in a very sensual way above him. Her blond hair framed her face as she ran her hands over his torso, down his stomach.

She rose again, her mouth trailing lazy kisses over his chest as her hands worked to free him from his pants. She grinned at him as her teeth trapped his nipple in a slightly painful but not cruel, bite.

"Want more of what, sweet one? I could read your mind, but that would be cheating."

She was grinning. Could she actually read his mind? She could be lying. Kindred lie. And she was not only Kindred, but an Assamite at that.

Yes, she was teasing him again.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm

He looked in wonder at her beauty but rather than strike him still, it inspired him. His hands moved faster and with more purpose. Across her stomach, along her back, up to her breasts.

When she bit his nipple, his eyes half closed, his back arched to push his body into her mouth more and his hands went to her back, just barely letting her feel his nails. He looked up into her eyes and he believed her. Completely. And ye it did not scare him.

"More of you Ra'idah. More of you Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Something that he said gave her pause. She stared at him, trapped him with her blue gaze for a moment. But in that flash, it was gone, her face seemingly to have never changed expression.

She continued to move above him, nimble hands freeing the Toreador from the constricting material of his pants. But she bent her head to his chest again, gently teasing his nipples more as she brought forth both pain and pleasure from the first sensual touches, then light pinches and scrapes of her teeth.

"How do you want more of me, sweet one?" she asked, even as she moved above him, now letting her hair fall to caress over his torso. "Tell Ra'idah what you want."

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

He filed away the reaction and what he had said for future note. Mostly because not was the time to concentrate on her. And what a person to concentrate on.

One of his hands had found the swell of her breast, and played with the skin, worked around the nipple to get it to come to life. The other hand roamed, going to her back when she bent over, the inside of her thigh or her perfect arms, just letting the warm of his hands touch those places that would excite.

Then he did something just plain silly. As she asked him, he smiled at her and tried to flip her on her back, hoping to catch her willing or by surprise somehow.

"I would taste your skin, I would nibble you, I would feel more of you against me, Ra'idah. That is what I want."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:27 pm

There was a quiet squeal of surprise as she was flipped onto her back. She would allow him many things, it seemed, since she did not immediately flip the pair back to where they were.

"Then take, and taste, sweet one," she said, her hands roaming up the back of his neck to make a fist in his hair. It wasn't harsh, but a firm pressure there, as she dragged his head back, away from her.

This time, she lifted, growling softly as she closed her teeth around his throat. Not unlike what he had done to Griselda, she gave him that sharp, firm pressure around his throat for a moment, before she used her superior strength to bring his head up enough to look into his eyes.

"Now, sweet one, you must think, and use your answer wisely. If you do, and if I allow you this. You will be mine. There will be no question as to who you belong to, and this, sweet one, will not be something that will disappear within a week."

Her eyes were unflinching, very serious when she met his. There was something more here, something beyond the simple act of sex for her. That much was obvious.

"Do you wish me to allow you this?" she finally asked, her eyes flat as she stared at him. She would let him say no, if he wished.

She would let him say no. But if he agreed, she would hold him to it, as well.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

He smiled at his success, only to find himself throated, the woman underneath him leaving no doubt as to who was superior, who ruled and who owned who. He groaned deep in his throat and into her mouth, so she could feel his pleasure. Then she pulled his face up. And she stated her demands.

All playfulness left him as he lay astride him looking down on her.

Hers. For as long as she claimed him. For a fuck. Why bring him here and get naked if not to have sex. What was to happen during the week if sex would make it permanent?

He got off her for a moment. Naked and under him but still bristling with power, she was nothing less than a goddess.

"I thought you said this was not the time for thought. Why are we here if not for this, and yet the very act makes this permanent? What is this week to involve if not the sensual pleasure you hinted at in the car? Forgive me goddess, but I must know more before I agree. I will not make a hasty decision twice based simply on my wants. No matter how much I want."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm

She smiled. Leaning up, she reached for him, brushed a finger over his cheek.

"Very good, sweet one. You were listening." She held his eyes for a moment before she spoke.

"Sensual pleasure, sweet one, can be found and made in many forms. I would have you as mine for the week, and with more sensual pleasures than you can imagine, without ever disrobing myself for you. I can show you how to perform such things as well, in the same fashion."

Something in her face seemed almost sad for a moment, but was gone in a flash. She brushed her finger over his bottom lip, leaned up to kiss him gently there.

"I do not ask this of you lightly. To enter into such an agreement is a very thought-provoking and frightening prospect. Especially with one such as I, one of Haquim's Children." She held his eyes, her smile almost sad. "But for all things, there is a price. This is mine. There are reasons for this that I cannot explain at this time, or you would understand much, much more. Choose wisely, sweet one. I will let you go if you wish."

She waved a hand toward the beach behind them. "Or you can accept that you will understand in time, when the time is right, and become mine. If you choose to go, and still wish sensual pleasures, I can and will give you such. But certain things will not be done. Your choice." She leaned up, kissed him gently again. "Choose wisely, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm

He blinked for a moment and smiled at the touch of her finger.

He nods, the bit about sensual pleasure he knew, having met those that specialized in such at salons. But his mind was still on the offer. He was so caught up that he did not even notice what passed over her face. This kiss alerted him, bringing him out of his thoughts for a moment. He smiled at her, showing he was listening.

He reached up and touched the skin under her chin, running his thumb along the side of her jaw.

"Please, I must know something else. What does it mean to be yours? Can you tell me more of what it means, from me and from you?"

The tone in his voice..spoke to just how serious he was taking this,and how much it tempted him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

She smiled at his touch, her head moving just enough to kiss his finger gently.

"Of course, sweet one. To be mine means that you will learn from me, listen to me. You will be faithful to me in all things. You will not share my secrets with those whom I do not expressly give you permission to. You will not speak of the things I teach you unless I have given you express permission to do so. When I say you will be faithful to me, I mean only that you will, when it comes to matters of sensual pleasures for either inspiration, manipulation, or outright desire ... you will come to me. You will tell me of such desires, and if there is one I disapprove of, you will listen when I forbid it."

She leaned over, kissed him gently. "In return, I will teach you. I will train you as you should be trained, give you the skills you wish and need to learn. I will protect you from harm, at the cost of my own, and again, in the matters of sensual pleasures, I will both give and receive. But if I do so forbid, it is for good reason, and I will punish accordingly if I am disobeyed. Never more than what is deserved, and no permanent harm will come to you. You will not be forced to partake of my blood unless you so wish it, and you will not meet Final Death at the hands of my allies or students."

She tilted her head again, watched his face. "Does that explain a bit better, sweet one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next