Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:59 pm

He could not listen any more carefully.

"It does help, quite a bit Ra'idah. You mention Students. Is that what I would be? A student? Or something else? You speak of secrets and sensual pleasures. But nothing of politics, religion, social niceties. Is this purely for sensual pleasure and the secrets? I assume I would not be the only one to be yours."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

She smiled, brushed her finger over his lips again before she kissed him gently once more.

"It is more. To be mine means to fully be mine, sweet one. In all ways, mine. I can teach you the ways of politics and social niceties if you wish, but your politics are your own. Your life as mine will be intertwined, always."

She met his eyes again, and smiled. "I teach many, and I teach them different things. But I wish for more. It has been too long since I have had a companion, a true companion. I wish to have one again. Once a companion is chosen, there is only one companion."

She met his eyes again. "I have no wish to bring trouble to you, sweet one. The true demands I make upon my companions are small, all of which I stated before. But it is not something to enter into lightly, as I do not tend to let go of my companions easily."

She reached for her shirt, disregarded in the sand. "Think on it, sweet one. I will not pressure you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 pm

He reached out and took the hand that was reaching for the shirt. brought it back to him.

"I thank you for your patience. You have in no way pressured me. I needed to have more information, the time to process this. You have already hinted there are reasons of why me, reasons for what you do that I cannot know, not yet. The questions left I have cannot be answered unless I agree and you have given me hints."

He kisses the hand gently.

"With the information I could fight myself for years and not make up my mind. So I will do something else. I will trust my muse. I will trust my instincts. It is what an artist must do."

He leaned over and kissed her softly.

"If you would have me, I am your."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Her mouth met his with a greedy demand. One of promise, of pleasure, and the sound in her throat was nearly animalistic. She had won. She had triumphed, and that was clear. Her shirt fell back to the sand, completely disregarded.

Her arms slid around his waist as she pulled him to her again.

"Then we shall cement this here, and I will take you home." She did not fight him, but lay back in the sand to stretch, her long, bare torso gleaming in the moonlight. "If you have requests to make, please make them now."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm

The kiss was answer enough. She was pleased.

As she pulled him to her, he smiled and his eyes gleamed.

"What kind of requests do you mean?"

His hand moved to one of her perfect breast and played with it, his mouth going to cover hers.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:11 pm

She purred, and it sounded much like a cat as his hand went to cover her breast. Her own hand covered his, the chill of her hand over his warmth, as she manipulated his fingers, showing him what sort of pressure to use. She was, effectively, training him to please her.

She sighed, a contented sound of pure pleasure as she answered him in a husky, throaty voice.

"Do you have regular partners that you wish to continue to see? Do you have habits you wish me to allow you to continue? Tell me what you request of me, sweet one."

Her other hand was busy as well. While one took his and showed him which pressure to use, the other was sliding along her leg, over her thigh lightly. Pulling her skirt up with it as she trailed her fingers over herself.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:41 pm

He paid attention to her training. This he was good at. He noticed the sound and the manner and would remember .

"I have no regular partners. Once every couple of decades my Sire asks to see me and is something of a partner if he is bored. I am a cigar smoker and it is my art. I have been made Harpy of this Domain and I will need to contact those I know of other cities, this will probably involve flirting but nothing else. I have three ghouls that serve me. If I am to live with, do you mind my keeping another residence for them and my workspace?"

He smiled and moved his hand to cover hers, feeling how she moved it, remembering.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

She was still purring, her hand leaving his over her breast as she now trailed both hands over both of her thighs. Her skirt was still on, but it was riding up close, and would soon be rising up over her hips. Her throaty voice as still pitched low, as she trailed her fingers over the lace of her underwear, just a light touch, as she continued to tease herself.

Her back arched, her head falling back with her pleasure as she continued to purr.

"Your Sire ... will always ... have my assistance." She was panting quietly through her purrs, but she somehow managed to amazingly keep her train of thought. "I will ... assist you ... in your duties ... for this Domain ... as well. Ask ... first ... but offer me ... if you believe ... it will assist ... with your Harpy duties." Then she smiled. "By all means ... keep a residence ... for your servants. You will ... have a workspace ... in my home ... as soon as you tell me ... what you require."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm

"One last thing, The ghoul, the promise. Can I keep my promise as long as nothing sexual happens?"

He watched closely, watching the goddess please herself. His eyes devoured every movement, every sound. He wished to cover her with himself but waite till she was ready for him, till he had permission.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

She continued to caress herself, her fingers running over her thighs, then running over her underwear again. Light touches, little caresses, as she looked up at him with a smile that was more of a smirk.

"I do not mind if it is a sexual encounter, sweet one. And make it up to me. And you may keep your word to the ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Esteban smiled. The goddess was more than entertaining. She was thrilling.

"May I join you Ra'idah?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm

In answer, she took his hand with her own. She covered his fingers with her smaller hand, ran them over the juncture of where the lace she wore beneath her skirt barely covered her from view. She pressed his hand hard, pressing his fingers against her through the lace.

He could feel the chill in his fingertips - she had not bothered to warm herself at all as she guided his fingers with a firm pressure. Her hips moved slightly, pressing even harder against their joined fingers.

"You may do ... as you wish ... sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

He shivered to feel the heart of the coldness in his hand. He bent over and kissed her hard as she had shown she liked earlier. She tasted of blood and the sea...and chocolate. One hand below, one hand massaging a breast, he could not help but think how strange life was and how lucky he was.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

She met his mouth with her own, her teeth trapping his lip before she flicked her tongue along that sensitive skin. She moaned into his mouth, her hips pressing upward against his hand as her arm went behind him, curling into a fist in his hair.

Her eyes closed, pressing her breasts into his hands. Her perfect breasts. Maybe even a bit too perfect.

She spoke, a husky whisper on the wind when she pulled gently away. She looked up at him, a slight smile on her face.

"I will show you how to please me. Then you will show me what you like, yes, sweet one?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:48 pm

There was a look of desire and wonder in his eyes.

As she pressed into him, He pinched a nipple between two fingers ans continued to play with them the way she had showed him. One finger squeezed past the defense of her panties and played with the skin. The heat from his skin, the heat from his hands, up against her.

"Yes Ra'idah. Show me and I will show you. Beautiful Ra'idah."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 pm

She made a quiet sound of pleasure when he pinched her. She seemed to do more than enjoy the slight pain he caused her with that motion, and pressed herself against his hand again. When the heat of his fingers found her, her hips lifted to press against the seeking hand.

The hand in his hair curled, dragging his head down farther for another kiss. She bit his lip, her tongue exploring him with a boldness that he had likely come to expect from her.

When she spoke, it may or may not have been a shock. Her hand covered his as he toyed with her, as he worked around the lace of her underwear. "Rip them," she said, a moan against his mouth with the words. "Do not be so gentle."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Around that hungry mouth he replied. "As you wish"

He sent blood driving through his Now the hand under hers grabbed the underwear and pulled hard at the cloth, which caused it to try to dig into flesh till the material ripped. That done, his hand found her again and grabbed at her hard squeezing and rubbing against her.

Noticing her preference, he kept with the massaging with the nipple trapped. Sometimes he would pinch in, some times pull it lightly and once, he twisted. None of this was constant, but in between the massaging she had taught him.

As she had pulled his mouth up, took the opportunity to scrape her chin with his teeth, and starting to work up her jaw toward her ear, nibbling and nipping.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 pm

The hungry cry of mingled pain and pleasure that she gave when she felt the lace dig into her flesh was easily heard over the sound of the waves that crashed against the shore. Her hips rose when he did, her own hand gripping his wrist once the cloth was away to press against her with a hard, steady pressure. Her head fell back on an ecstatic moan as she moved beneath him to drive his pleasure to heighten as well, the hand at the back of his neck moving to his shoulder to dig perfectly manicured nails into his shoulder with her desire.

The hungry growl from her throat as his other hand teased her sensitive flesh was enough to show him how she enjoyed his attentions. It was clear what she wanted. She was showing true, unbridled passion. She wanted his as well.

"Tell me how to please you, sweet one ... " She groaned, her eyes open and looking at the face of the Toreador through the entire ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

He smiled at her reaction and had an idea of what to do. He watched her eyes and she watched him. He moved closer to her ear and whispered hot words into her ear.

"Your cold drinking my heat, your nails marking my back, your moans in my ear, these things excite me."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 pm

That was when she moved again, shoving off of the ground to roll on top of him once more. She rose above him as a phoenix, her pale skin bright in the moonlight. She looked down at him as she licked her lips, very slowly.

She grinned, leaning over him to cover him with her chilled torso, made more cold by the night wind and her recent time spent lying in the cold sand. She raked her nails over his shoulders, down his chest, but gently. She knew she was stronger than he.

She leaned over to bite one shoulder, a sharp pain mingled with the feel of her tongue gently tracing the marks left by her teeth. And all the while, she watched his face with a half-smile.

"Yes?" she asked, watching him for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:36 pm

As they rolled over, he grinned at her, the grin fading into a bewitched longing. He suddenly wanted to worship every inch of her.

When he felt her cold eat at him, fighting his heat, He groaned in pleasure. His entire body stretched and his arms both moved to her back, his fingers clutching at her and pressing her as tight against him as he could.

As her nails raked him, he arched into her cold even more, a ragged moan escaping his lips as his eye closed. The marks did not matter, the sweet pain did.

After all the joy and pain mixed after his body felt so alive, and the teeth went into his shoulder and the tongue teased it, she could feel his passion now, feel his heat, suddenly pressing against her, eager to play

"YESsss."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 pm

She slid downward, now straddling his thighs as her mouth trailed down over his chest. She gently bit into his nipple, her hands sliding down to where he still wore his pants. With deft movements of her hands, the button there sprang free.

Then her mouth went back to teasing his nipples as her hand slid even farther downward, beneath the clothing that he wore. She gripped him with her cold hands, just shy of freezing and still incredibly cold. Gently, she pulled him free of the clothing and material, stroking him with gentle, deft hands. She was using both of her hands there, gentle pressure of her fingers.

As she did, she groaned against his chest. Clearly, she was pleased with what her nimble hands had found. Her hips rose and fell against his thighs - a gentle promise of things to come. First one side, then the other, as her mouth trailed over his chest with gentle kisses punctuated with sharp bites. Never a discernible pattern, but always meant to tease.

"Stop?" she asked, her voice low and husky as she watched his face, gentle caresses of her lips against his chest again and again. Then a bite ... then back to gentle kisses.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:30 am

As she slid down his hands followed on her back, till the sharp pain. Then one rushed the back of her head, pressing her mouth down, while his back arched up into her mouth, and her icy body.

Then her hand on him, covering him, squeezing him, chilling him so much..Somehow all this cold did not cause him to chill but caused more heat and his body struggled to keep off the chill, lighting a fire within him, a furnace in her hands, underneath her, in her mouth.

The groan against his chest made his eyes open and grin spread on his face as he looked at her. As she kissed his chest and he sighed watching her, he answered.

"Don't stop, Please don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 am

She felt the pressure at the back of her head and obliged him, holding herself in place as her tongue gently teased where her teeth had caused him pain a moment before. She trapped him there, grinning at his reaction to her.

All the while, her nimble fingers toyed with him, teasing him gently as she smiled at him. She slid farther down, taking her chill from him as her mouth trailed downward. The touch of her tongue was the slight chill she gave him as she trailed lower, over his abdomen and down to his hips.

She paused there, her hands never even pausing in their ministrations. She found the bone of his hip with her face, the cloth of his pants brushing against her cheek. Gently, she nudged it aside, then closed her teeth around the swell of his hip. Another sharp bite to punctuate, her hair trailing across his lower stomach in a light caress as she moved.

Again, she looked up at him. "Yes?" she asked, her mouth hovering just above where her hands toyed so expertly with him. She tilted her head, looking at him curiously with a hint of mischief in her eyes. The corners of her mouth toyed, trying to slip upward into another smile.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 am

And another sigh as the tongue eased and teased his nipple. Her use of pleasure and pain was masterful. He hoped she would not be disappointed in him.

The pleasure she evoked from him was magnificent. He was used to playing others but here she controlled him. He gave her three things and now was completely at her mercy and loving it. He ability to use the cool of her body was mystifying. And amazing.

Another bite, on his hip this time and he shuddered briefly. This was mirrored by the soft caress of her hair on his body. And she asked him.

What was he going to say? No?

He looked up at her and smiled. "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next