Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:41 am

Esteban listened carefully to what she had to say. When she gently nipped his ear he let out a small sigh.

After she had outlined her deal he waited.. thinking. When he finally spoke it was short.

"Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am

She smirked at him, looking amused.

"It is settled." She nibbled his earlobe again, her smirk turning into a full smile.

"When would be acceptable for this week to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 am

He sighed again to feel her teeth. As she asked, they arrived to the little parking area closest to where they were going.

"Ra'idah, I am fine with beginning immediately but there is something I need to talk to you about. I had promised a young artist ghoul to take her to dinner and clubbing this week. She just came back to town and does not know anyone. She has trouble meeting other people. So I made my promise and then she told me she was sure I would not because Kindred lie. Would this be a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 am

For a moment, the blue eyes flashed and went cold. But she smiled again as she asked the question, before getting out of the car.

"Do you plan to seduce the child?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 am

"No. She claims to only be interested in women and I have no wish to test that claim."

Even the flash of cold blue was alluring.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 am

She laughed again, though it sounded a bit more forced. But only a touch.

"Then I will allow it. On the stipulation that when you return for the evening, you will make it up to me. I'm sure I will be lonely without you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 am

He smiled him most stunning smile.

"Thank you and I WILL find a way to make it up to you, Ra'idah."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:19 am

She reached over to brush a cold hand against his cheek.

"I know you will, sweet one. Let us go now and find this place of privacy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 am

Esteban smiled and held that cold hand against him.

"Of course. The trail is here, It is a little tricky so please be careful."

He led the way making sure the blond woman was following.

"Ra'idah may I ask you something"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 am

She smiled as he held her hand to his cheek.

She had no trouble keeping up with him, even on the more tricky parts of the trail. She looked up, curious when he spoke.

"Of course, sweet one. Ask what you like. Just be aware that I am under no obligation to answer."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 am

He smiled at this. "I realize I know little about you, other than you being one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. What were you looking for out on that beach?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

She laughed, a delighted, melodic sound.

"To get acquainted with the area. I saw you, and something about you caught my attention. Once I had determined that you were one of the Night Walkers, I chose to speak to you."

She tilted her head. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 am

"Sort of. By night walkers you mean Kindred?"

He smiles. "I guess I am lucky to have picked on that beach tonight."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 am

She looked around slowly before she nodded.

"Yes, I mean the Kindred." Then she smiled, reaching over to thread her fingers through his. A cold touch, but still holding his hand.

"You consider yourself lucky? To be made the toy of one such as myself?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

He laughs. Holding onto those cold hands and loving the feel.

"To spend a week serving you? Such an incredibly tbeautiful and alluring woman? I have played these games before. I believe it will be worth it and if not.. what is a week?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:49 am

She paused, the ring of boulders in front of them. She hauled him around, shoving him against one of the boulders. She moved him like he was nothing. Her strength was far superior, and she trapped him against that boulder by stepping close and slapping her palms against the rock on either side of him.

Her face was mere inches from his.

"And what if I decide I do not wish to let you go? A week could easily turn into a year, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 am

He winced only the smallest bit as he suddenly found himself up hard against the rocks. The smile that covered his face was of its own volition and completely for her.

"Then it would not have mattered if I said yes or no, would it. If you wanted me your would have taken me?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 am

"I have taken you," she pointed out, smiling again as she leaned close, just close enough to brush her lips over his. If she wanted to.

"You did not say anything to protest. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 am

His hands moved from his side to slide upon her waist, measuring the power there.

"Yet is a powerful word. Would you rather I fought?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 am

She frowned, the full lips turning slightly pouty.

"No. I would prefer you to know what you are doing before you do it. You do not realize," she said, leaning close to him, just close enough to touch, but she didn't. "what you have done. Now that it has been promised and accepted, sweet one, will I tell you why."

She stared into his eyes. Hers were so very blue. "I have guaranteed your safety, but not all would be so kind. You need to realize, you need to know and be more careful about what you do. You just vowed to follow every word and whim of one of Haquim's Children. Without a thought, and with only the question of 'may I entertain this ghoul.'"

She smiled as she looked him over, shook her head. "Boy, what am I to do with you?" She didn't sound upset. She sounded partially amused. The other part sounded worried.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:59 am

He listened to the woman. It was downing on him that this was no light sex play for her but a true master servant situation. The n her clan's name sunk in. Assamite. Elegant killers. A shadow passed over his eyes though they never touched his smile or his face. Even that much might have been hidden if it was not for the implications sinking into his thoughts.

"The question was more, can I keep my promise. And I assure you, my word is dear to me. You are right I let my excitement guide me. It was dangerous. I need to get focused again."

He smiled, coming out of his own thoughts. "I am sure you will think of something."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 am

"Oh, sweet one," she said, reaching up to brush her hand over his cheek again. "I am sure that I will."

Her eyes never left his face, but she stepped even closer. "I like you. I wish to help you. But how can I do so when you are so distracted by my face?" She ran her finger lightly over his jawline, stopping at the center of his chin.

"I told you; I am kind. Some would not be so kind. I would not have you harmed, even after this week you have promised me is finished. I will put my reputation and everything about me on the line to keep you safe, even after this play has concluded. If it concludes. You may find that you like my mastery." She met his eyes again. "It is considerably harder to keep you safe when you take risks such as this without being fully informed, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 am

The cold hand against his warm cheek. She was extremely close now, her body almost touching, but he had been given his shock and his lesson. He fought the distractions. Whatever this woman was, she was dangerous. And she was letting him know this.

In fact she was letting him know quite a bit.

"I will endeavor to be more careful. To think."

And he was thinking now.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am

She tilted her head in a curious manner, and met his eyes.

"Why what, sweet one?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 am

"It struck me before and after you words, it strikes me again. You wanted me to think, so that is what I am doing. You come out of the blue to strike up a conversation and somehow know more about my philosophy than anyone I have met in a generation. You choose to give me a lesson and then tell me you like me... after 20 minutes. You promise me safety, not just as part of a deal but for much longer. You speak of danger and safety. I may be thinking slowly at this time, but it doesn't click.

This is not some random game. So Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next