Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

"I see..... never did get to Ganic, just this one. So is such a system possible, and how much would it cost me?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm

She shook her head.

"There is no machine under the sky that can be bought that would be able to accomplish that. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"You've just ruined my faith in Tremere propaganda that you guys can do anything" he chuckled

"A pity. Well, flying machines it is then."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

She laughed.

"I didn't say that we can't teleport. I said that there's no machine available for sale that could teleport."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:05 am

"Didn't ask for a machine, asked for something like mirrors or some sort of portable charm thingy or whatsit. I know nothing about magic. I just assume anything given enough effort is possible, and that everything has a price."

"But I imagine you guys don't lightly deal in teleportation services anyway"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:08 am

She smiled.

"Not really."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:09 am

"Helpful that is" he smirked

"Let me go get you your reading material though while I'm thinking about it. Sure you don't want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:14 am

She smiled.

"I'm sure. I appreciate it, though."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:18 am

He got up and returned a few moments later with a leather bound journal filled with his ornate and carefully neat handwriting.

"First lesson. Nothing amazing, and as you said easy enough to learn. Once we hit about the third lesson we can start blowing shit up I think."

Johnathon paused and finished his drink. "You know, you played an assamite for a while. Does that mean you know assamite sorcery as well?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

Her lips twitched toward a smile.

"Perhaps. And perhaps not. It depends entirely on the reason that you ask."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:21 am

"I like learning things and expanding my knowledge." he grinned
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:32 am

She smiled.

"Then the answer is no."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:40 am

"Never hurts to ask." he chuckled "So seriously, why does someone like you need to blow shit up? I mean you can't even go to the hardware store and buy blasting powder and dynamite off the shelf anymore. It's just not quite as handy as it used to be."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:46 am

She smiled and shrugged one shoulder.

"It's a skill I don't possess yet. At my age, you start looking for pretty much anything to keep you interested and entertained."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:47 am

"Have you considered taking up underwater basket weaving, or perhaps quantum physics?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:50 am

"I can already weave baskets. Doing it underwater isn't much more difficult."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:53 am

He chuckled at that.

"So you want to tell me why a Cammie still has to follow Cam law when they are out of it's reach? It's something that somewhat confuses me on a basic legal principle."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:15 am

"Technically speaking, they don't. In the case of Michelle, though, she's not your normal, average Camarilla member."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:30 am

"Because she's a Keeper and has more to prove?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:00 pm

She nodded.

"Kind of. Being a Keeper means that everyone is going to look at you with suspicion, that's true. But the thing about the Keepers is... if there's one in a city, the Sabbat Keepers will make it a point to hunt them down and they are the first to die. In essence, her presence is a threat to the safety of this domain, even without the distrust that seems to automatically arise when one hears the name 'Lasombra.'"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

"Wonderful. Just wonderful. I'll keep a weather eye for anything funny coming in up here and let you know. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:10 pm

She nodded.

"Good plan. But now you know why she needs to be careful and always tow the party line."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:09 pm

"That would explain her hostility towards me. "

He shrugged "Eh, can't please everyone. So lesse, gave you a lesson on exploding things, ratted out a tremere to you, anything else that is liable to cause me trouble I should cover while you are up here?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

She looked him in the eye.

"Areron."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:36 am

"Eh? What about her? She made me a rather nice sword and all, and is working on a second of some unique design, but what about her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next