Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Johnathon walked into Raz0r's workshop positively fuming

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

She stood with her back to the door, her hands flat on her workbench. She didn't turn at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 pm

"Why Raz0r?" he said finally. "Why is that woman your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

She sighed.

"Because she threw me out that window to protect me. Because she's been there through everything, and has been on my side. Because out of everyone, she knows me. And I know her."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 pm

"Her reasoning is flawed, and based on outmoded idealogy and irrational methods. She did nothing, except manipulate a situation that could have been handled over a peaceful meeting to make herself look powerful and to try and make us feel grateful to her. And to be honest, I want to have her staked, torpored and displayed in my office as a trophy right now."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 am

Now she turned. And he could see the redness rimming her eyes.

"And she wants to do exactly the same if not worse to you, right now."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 am

"The difference is, she is wrong and the product of an age that no longer influences how people think. Her views, those of others like her, they hold no value. "

He sighed and took the little nos in his arms. "I'm sorry love..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 pm

She shook her head, letting him hold her, but not holding him back.

"You're wrong. They do have merit. They do have a place. Just not for you and me. And she's worried about her people. And she should be. She wouldn't be in this if it didn't effect them. She's not entirely wrong."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 am

"Then she needs to behave like its the 21st century, not some primitive era. All she had to do was sit down and discuss it. You know, I think I'm going to give Victor Morton south Florida. That should keep them busy and out of our business. "

"Look love, I cannot understand their thinking, or their ways, and I cannot abide them always acting like they are the only ones with authority. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am

She looked up at him.

"I know. And I don't blame you. But I've lived under that for a while, so I get the urges. And it is so much harder for someone of her age to change."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"Can you make her be rational?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

She growled.

"No. So we will do what she asks, and we will go from there."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yes, we will. God damn razor. What is the difference between fae or wolves, or fallen? What makes her so correct in this case?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm

She shook her head.

"I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm

He looked like he wanted to scream for a moment but he fought it back. He cared too much for Raz0r to do that to her.

Instead, a deflated look of resigned dejection crossed his face. "They never stop Raz0r, they never fucking stop"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 pm

She nodded and turned from him.

"That's why I left."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 pm

"And now they are up here... acting as if they own the place. Even a Tzmisce has more respect than she does."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 pm

She leaned into the table, hands clenched in fists.

"Can we just get past this, then figure out what's going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm

"It's already pretty plain what is going to happen. I betray the Fae to Griselda, she does whatever Tremere do to people they don't like; probably make gargoyles or something, and then she forever holds it over my head that she saved us from trumped up claims of a breach... that she gets to enforce in the first place. It's brilliant and well played. And to get past it? I don't know, how do we get past it? I just lost the most powerful force I could call on if shit happened."

"So here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to find Victor Morton, and sell him South Florida in exchange for teaching me how to summon and control the spirits of the dead, because I don't have enough Anarchs to keep the Cam behaving, and I just lost the Fae, so I need something new. And then I'm going to pretend Griselda is a nice happy kind hearted person, and I'll be the good meek submissive Anarch to the noble and mighty Cam Sheriff. Also, this is your call, but I don't want her up here anymore alone."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm

She nodded.

"I understand. You do what you have to do."

She was meek. And submissive.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm

He looked sad, and stroked her cheek

"Raz0r love, I promised that I would be open and let people come and go as they pleased.... I don't want to start telling people to get out. It sets a bad precedent. I already did that once to a clan member, and I hated it. I don't want to turn your friend away, especially in anger. But she violated our home. I don't even know if I could enforce anything on her. And I'm angry, the moon is still nearly full... you know what. Let's talk about this when the moon is out of the sky, ok. I promise I won't do anything rash, but I rely on you to bounce things off of, to provide another viewpoint. And Griselda is your friend. Maybe when she calms down, we can talk with her again."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 pm

She leaned into his hand and nodded.

"That would be best. Can we just...be? Just for a little while? I'm very tired."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:09 pm

He smiled and gently cradled her in his arms. "I become a ball of energy when I get upset, I'm sorry love"

With a mischevious grin, he dropped his fangs and looked deep into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Her eyes lit, though she still looked so very tired.

"Well then, I guess you'll just have to work out your energy somehow."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:12 pm

"I'm going to work it out by holding you and treating you better than I have all night. I bought some of your favorite lotion"

He carried her into their bedroom, and gently undressed her, before laying the little Nos down on their bed

"Be right back love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven   Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goddman fucking tremere (Raz0r) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next