Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:32 pm

He nodded

"A good thing. So, do you know how Areron came back to life, and without her memories? Did she truly die? Did someone erase her memories? Is this some crazy HG Wells time travel stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

She blinked again.

"What memories is she missing?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"She doesn't know what she did. She is confused as to why everyone hates her and why Raz0r wants her dead."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:55 pm

She smiled.

"No. She's not. What Areron is, Mister Grant, is a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:04 pm

"So it is a very clever front then?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:09 pm

She shook her head.

"Not entirely. But I would highly doubt that she is as clueless about some things as she seems."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:11 pm

"So she managed to fake her death in Seattle, then shows up here? Who is she gunning for? You? Raz0r? Peter? Anyone surviving from Seattle who knows her sins?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:23 pm

She shrugged.

"Honestly? I don't know yet. I am trying to figure that out, though."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

He nodded "It bothers me, because the ripples of her waves affect my business in some ways. Poor Cass is going nuts with how crazy the Tories are, and Areron has made it worse, Raz0r finds new and incredible ways to get my money every month for technology stuff, and who knows what else is going on that may affect business down the road. The woman quite frankly for all her skill scares and worries me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:34 pm

She blinked.

"What do Cassiel being half-mad about the Toreador and Raz0r spending your money have to do with Areron?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:36 pm

"Oh... Torie infighting and power plays, that sort of thing. Cass is absolutely miserable you know... As for Raz0r, not so much but it's a connection. I dislike waking up from a century long dirt nap, and having Cam games affect me this much."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:45 pm

She snorted.

"It's not Camarilla games. This is plain old human nature, Mister Grant."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:48 pm

"Perhaps. But then again you aren't trusting me with the whole story, so there isn't a lot I can work with."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:56 pm

"Cassiel and Raz0r have their reasons for disliking Areron. Areron loves me; I'm like a mother to her. The reason that Raz0r hates her is because of the death of Johnny Nobody, of which Areron only played a small part."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:04 am

He nodded "I understand everyone else who played a roll is dead. So this is the need for vengance still coming to a head."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:30 am

She tilted her head.

"Are they dead? Or did some harpy somewhere say that they were dead?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:31 am

"Raz0r told me." he sighed

"I hate vampires"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

She smiled, in a tired sort of way.

"Half of what you see, Johnathon, and none of what you hear."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

"Yes, I know. It's how I kept that asshole who sired me off my back for as long as I did, and fucked him over as hard as I did when I left. It's still annoying as hell."

He sighed "I've kept you too long I think tonight Lady Sheriff. When you feel you can tell me the rest of the story... or decide to tell me what you say is the rest of the story..." he chuckled at that "Please let me know. Or of course if I may be of service to you in the future."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:48 am

She smiled.

"Take what I've given you already and do some digging. See what you might find."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:50 am

He nodded "I've thought about taking a trip to the Puget Sound just to see how it has changed in the last hundred years. Can you tell me if anyone else here was from Seattle at that time?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:53 am

She smiled.

"Ethan, Chase Covington, Mike Wood... there's several Seattle folks here."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:55 am

He nodded "Bloody city reunion around here. Tell you what, never expected to see Doc Maynard again... eh. I'm about to start reminiscing. It's sad, depressing and usually involves alcohol. I'd teleport out while you still can. Which, by the way, Elysium or not, I don't care if you teleport straight in if you need to see me in the future."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

She smiled.

"I reserve teleporting for when it's an emergency, usually."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:01 am

He nodded.

"Thank you for coming by tonight though. Do you need anything from me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven   Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tremere Business (Johnathon) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next