Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 pm

John sat in his parlor, lights low and accented by candles. A bottle of whisky with two tumblers sat on a nearby table, while the anarch himself adjusted his silk smoking jacket while waiting for razor.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 am

She arrived with only the kitten in tow, tucked under her hair. She smiled when she saw the display.

"Hey handsome."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 am

"My Goddess" he smiled, standing up and taking the Nos in his arms for a kiss. "How are you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

She smiled.

"I am well. What's the occasion?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 am

He smiled sadly "I had some questions for you about Areron, and I figured to make things as comfortable as possible."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 pm

She sighed.

"Okay."

Resigned. That's what she was. She wouldn't deny him anything, but this was not going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

He poured two glasses of whisky and handed her one. "Griselda, why do you not hate her, and how dangerous is areron to Cass or others ?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

She sat, legs crossed, and picked up her glass.

"Back up a few steps there. What information do you have that says I should hate Griselda?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

"I was told she was tasked with keeping you away from elysium that night , but also that one od the conspirators had little choice in the matter. I presume she was the one, and that the other tremere had control over her ?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

She nodded and drank from her glass a healthy gulp.

"Yeah. All she did was talk to me, keep me from getting killed, too. And she had almost no choice in the matter. Mayek was her superior."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm

John sipped at his drink and nodded. "About what i expected. And he is dead now ?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 pm

She nodded.

"She and Areron are the only two left."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:54 pm

John sat down next to razor and pulled her close. "Tell me everything you know please. I need to understand because this has many intertwined matters that could affect the whole state. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 pm

She curled into him, resting her head against his chest.

"What have you been told? It'll be easier to fill in the gaps and fix the mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 pm

He kissed the top of her head, and stroked her hair. "I know of the good guys, the people Areron thought were too powerful, and the tremere blood oath. I know Peter Johnson had no eoll in the plot, and who did. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:19 am

She snorted.

"You don't know shit about the Good Guys. No one who isn't one does. And Areron thought anyone who wasn't her had too much power. Our mistake was in trusting her. Thinking she could be one of us. Instead, she betrayed us all. And he died for it. Because they all thought he would ring the bell that would end the world. They didn't know him like I did. No one did. Yeah, he might have rung the bell. But that was why he hid it so damned well. Morons."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 am

Johnathon nodded. "Ummm what bell that would end the world? And what happened to it?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 am

She shook her head.

"Way too long a story that involves Inconu, and the bell is where it can never be rung. I made sure of that. Having Mage friends comes in handy."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

Johnathon slowly blinked. And then blinked again, before staring at Raz0r. Hard. As if seeing her in a new light.

"So dearest one, you know where a bell that can destroy the world is buried, and have mage friends that hid it for you. And now a crazy ass Toreador who killed Nobody is back in town, stirring up trouble already, trying to undermine her own clan members and.... why do I have a splitting headache?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 am

She chuckled.

"It's what you get wanting me."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

"Mmmmm" he said giving her a kiss "Even if I had known this ahead of time, I still would have wanted you."

"So how dangerous is Areron now? She's already driving poor Cass mad"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 am

She shook her head.

"Not at all, with my eye on her. But she's bad. She can wrap people around her fingers easily. It's why I'll never let her off my cameras."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 am

"Good, good. I'm worried about how she is trying to hurt Cass. Keeps saying she'd make a good Anarch... which I think is calculated to cause her political harm. Plus Esteban, like many roses, seems to flit from one person to the other, and she seems to be the big one right now, which will cause more problems for Cass. There is little I can to do politically contain her of course..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 am

She snuggled into him

"Yeah, but I can. And I will. WE'll end the bitch yet."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 pm

He smiled. "Good, good. Sorry to ask you these things. Do you think she wanted the bell herself ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven   say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

say what? (razor) - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next