Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:21 pm

"I know..." Teddy whispered, trying really really trying to keep up that smile. She didn't want to cry. She didn't want to be a burden. But she was such a mess. "And thanks... j... just try to help Medwyn..." kind of single tracked there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:55 am

"You know I will. You know it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:12 am

The blond nodded again and just kinda went silent, eyes briefly staring at the bedroom door before looking away from it.
Empty...
She didn't want to go in there because it felt empty and that.. that just felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:41 am

Cass squeezed Teddy's hand and led her away from the bedroom, even closing the door behind her. She wrapped and arm around her shoulder and began to lead her back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:45 am

As before, she walked with the Rose without protest.
Seemed the critter were busy, as they hadn't followed. Most likely they had their heads in the popcorn bowl by now. Because while adorable, no one could claim they were the best behave of animals. They were happy though, and that's what mattered the most. Even if it was clear, just as with Teddy, that they missed Medwyn.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

She sat Teddy back down on the couch and wrapped the blanket around her, hugging her tightly. I'll wait until Grace gets back," because she didn't want her friend to be alone. "And then I will go start doing what needs to be done."

Cass kissed Teddy's forehead and then went about cleaning up the popcorn mess.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:05 pm

And it was a mess, because the critters had been fighting over the popcorn even if there was more than enough to feed both of them. It was the principle of the thing, the result of which was popcorn everywhere! Or at least, crumbs of popcorn everywhere.

"I'm glad you're my friend" Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:06 pm

"And I'm glad you're mine. That won't ever change," she smiled softly to her.

And then it was off to find a vacuum cleaner. The place would be spotless.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:08 pm

It would be spotless until Ed and Eddie decided to go at it over the last piece of popcorn hidden beneath the couch at least. Though for now, they hissed at the vacuum cleaner and scurried up onto said couch and hid behind Teddy and partially under the blanket. The vacuum was evil!
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Which is why Cass made a quick go of things. Things were cleaned up, the vacuum put away. The dishes were washed with care, by hand. A place for everything and everything in it's place. When it was done, she slipped back into the living room and curled back up into the corner of the couch, pulling Teddy to her and opted to just hold her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Seemed being held was all she really wanted at the moment, the ferrets following suit and curling up with the two women as well.
"Thanks..." Teddy whispered, eyes closed, looking as if she was half asleep really there she laid. "Thanks for not thinking me a burden..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

"Never a burden, ever," she said softly. Pain in the ass when she was being stubborn? Yes. Burden, no. But being a pain in the ass was kind of charming in a way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:45 pm

"It's not suppose to be like this, you know" Teddy sighed. "You got your own problems, I should be there for you, not add to them"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:47 pm

"But that's not how a friendship works. You know that," she smiled a little. "Fact is? Everyone's got problems. That will never change. The only way to get through them is to help each other."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

"Yeah but..." she could repeat herself until her throat was too sore to speak, she'd still say the same thing. It didn't feel right to demand the Rose be the strong one when really, Teddy hated leaning on people like this.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:09 pm

"Don't make me get the duct tape. I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

"I could pin you to the sofa so you wouldn't be able to get it" the blond muttered, though how the heck she'd do that was anyone's guess. She was marginally stronger than the Rose though at the moment, she looked as if though she had been drained of strength so that probably wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

"Oh, you could. But I wouldn't make a very good addition to your decor," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:26 pm

"Bull, you'd look great next to the vanGogh" she obviously meant the sunflower print.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:31 pm

"I don't care much for paintings, though," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:34 pm

There was some low tsk'ing from the blond.
"No respect for the classics"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm

"Oh, not at all. I'm kind of a brat that way," she smiled.

Actually, it was Jennica's fault why she didn't care for paintings. But that was really neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Couldn't really blame her for that actually. If Teddy had had a Sire like Jennica, she probably wouldn't have cared much for paintings either.
Guess that was one of the perks of being a Caitiff, no Sire to hate or be hated by.

An arm was lifted, a finger touching the Rose's nose.
"Brat"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"Admitting you have a problem is always the first step."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Yeah, heh, maybe, in some cases. She wasn't quite sure were to start with her own but, she'd settle for not fucking up anymore and leave it at that if she could.
"So you think you can possibly become less of a brat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next