Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

"Well, now that depends entirely on the situation. But, I think maybe, eventually. I'd say I'm off to a pretty good start."

Depending on how you looked at the current stages of ongoing events... heh... Frankly, Cass was way in over her head. But she wasn't going to admit that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Her and the Caitiff both to be honest.

"As if you're ever going to grow up.." she tried to smile, knowing full well she herself would never be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:13 pm

"We have to grow sometime, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:15 pm

"I guess..." had to survive first though, didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Which at this point was debatable if they would survive or not...

"I guess," she nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Teddy fell silent again, simply reaching out to turn on the tv again and switch over to some random channel.

Tired. She was so tired. Though having Cassie there somehow helped a bit. It let her relax.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:29 pm

And that was just fine. Cass just held her, closing her own eyes after a while and stroking Teddy's curls. Nothing more really needed to be said. The Caitiff's exhaustion came off of her in waves, and frankly, Cass completely understood.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:16 am

Even with sunrise some time away, it would seem the Caitiff didn't have the energy to do much. She just lay there really, until Grace came back or Cass left. Either way, the sofa was where she'd stay the rest of that night and day.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:30 am

And Cass wasn't leaving to go speak with Medwyn until Grace was back. She meant it, she wouldn't leave Teddy alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5