Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:25 pm

If she wasn't already so deep in that hole she'd dug for herself maybe she would've taken that hand. But right now she was too afraid of pulling her down with her and she wouldn't do that. Not to her, not to her best friend. She already had far too much to deal with to have to deal with the Caitiff acting emo as well.

Though the hug, oh, the hug was welcomed as Teddy wrapped her arms around the Rose in return, closing her eyes as she leaned against her with a gentle smile.
"I'm glad.." she whispered. "You'll be a beautiful bride... and I wish you both a long and happy life together. I hope the gift from me and Medwyn" yeah, didn't choke up a tiny bit when saying his name, nu-uh. "will help you remember your special day"

Teddy gave her a gentle squeeze.
"Love you Cassie. I couldn't ask for a better friend"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm

She hugged Teddy tightly to her, stroking her curls in a nurturing fashion. "I love you, too, sweetie. You know you're my best friend, right? Part of my family... My sister. I'd do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:01 pm

"You're my best friend... my sister" Teddy smile, arms resting gently around the Rose in return. "I don't need you to do anything more than stay my friend, and hope you'll always consider me family" she wouldn't ask for more. She couldn't ask for more because honestly, it was all she really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm

"Always, always, always," she smiled. "I promise. And I'd still do anything for you, just because."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:32 pm

"Thank you" she whispered. "It means more than you think"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

Cass just continued to hold Teddy close to her and play with her curls. "Oh, I know," she smiled. "I do know. Know what else I know?"

She pointed at the screen. "That's a big fucking knife."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:50 am

At least that was enough to draw a soft chuckle from the blond who seemed to have gotten quite comfortable and didn't look like she'd be moving anytime soon.
"Not even Crocodile Dundee could've argued otherwise" she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:56 am

"Yeah, but that Aussie would be all giddy and ask to hold that one. And then Freddy, there, would be shit out of luck. Freddy Krueger versus Dundee? Dundee wins. Definitely."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:59 am

She was usually a lot more vocal when she was watching bad horror movies, she was usually a lot more active too. Arm flailing and popcorn flinging included. So, while she was slightly smiling, the blond was a lot more quiet than she normally was.

"Yeah, I'd have to agree" what? No protests? Yeah... she so wasn't feeling like her usual self, though she was obviously trying to.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:03 am

Mhm... SLEEPOVER!

If only because Teddy was comfortable, Cass was pretty comfortable, and Cass also knew the value of simply being held when you were feeling down. And if Teddy wanted quiet comfort? Cass could provide that. She reached down to pull the blanket up and over Teddy, perfectly comfortable with Teddy half laying on her. She even patted the sofa for the little critters to come up and cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:16 am

She might change her mind about that sleep over once she found out the Ancient was staying there. For now though, it was quiet, the two critters not needing to be asked twice before jumping up onto the sofa and getting comfortable withing arms reach of the Rose so they could get snuggles.
As for the Caitiff, she turned quiet again, watching in silence it would seem for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:47 am

Watching in silence was just find. Though, the Rose was an odd one. Particularly cheesy lines during violent parts got laughed at. But for her part, she was still, letting Teddy be as comfy as possible.

And frankly? Ancient or no, it wouldn't be enough to chase Cass off.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:52 am

If only she could do something, anything... then maybe she wouldn't feel so useless on top of feeling as if her heart was constantly aching. But there was precious little she could do... which was partially Why she was being as quiet as she was. Because then at least she could keep from crying or otherwise making a fool of herself. She kinda felt she'd done enough of that as of late.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

And a part of Cass knew that and understood it. Completely. Maybe more completely than Teddy realized.

But... it didn't stop Cass from reaching for the bowl of popcorn and handing it to Teddy. That's what Cass was here for, to take Teddy's mind and put it on something less stressful, if only for a little while so that she could at least feel like she could 'breathe' for a few short moments.

"C'mon," she smiled. "You know you want to aim right for Freddy's head."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:22 am

Okay, so she did want to throw popcorn at the screen, even if it was at first a bit half hearted. What wasn't half hearted though were the two ferret who instantly launched for the popcorn, because... snacks!
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:33 am

Cass smiled, watching the ferrets go at it. And then she took a few pieces in her hand and threw it at the screen. "Will they jump?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:39 am

"Jump, roll, steal. They won't if you ask them, but they'll try anything to get the treat before the other" because the most important thing was that the other dint get it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:41 am

"Alright, Teddy... Arm yourself with some popcorn. We'll toss it in opposite directions," she chuckled, getting a few pieces ready for thrown delivery.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:20 pm

She reached into the bowl and snatched a few pieces with a small nod of her head.
"Throwing right" she got ready to flick the first piece of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:22 pm

"Left for me it is," she chuckle. "Alright Ed and Eddie... Ready?"

Cass gave a few gentle fake out moves with her hand. "Ready... Set... FIRE!" And she threw her first piece of popcorn across the room.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Ed was standing on the left, Eddie on the right. The result of course being that Ed went right and Eddie went left, after briefly crashing into each other that was. Ed shuffling in under the bookshelf to grab the stray piece of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm

"Full assault! Full assault!!" Cass giggled, throwing a number of pieces of popcorn across the room.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:30 am

Teddy joined her even if it wasn't with the same kind of enthusiasm. Though, her lack of enthusiasm the ferrets made up for as they scurried about trying to gather as much of the popcorn as they could before the other got to it. Ah, sibling rivalry, wasn't it entertaining?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Teddy was ten seconds away from winding up with popcorn in her hair... Best way to get ferret love!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:09 am

Ten seconds away from popcorn in her hair when...
"It's so quiet here.."
Not really, not with the movie playing and the ferrets running around. But that's not what she meant, was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Keep You Company (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next