Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:23 am

As Michelle stood up, so did Teddy, giving her a small nod of her head.
"I should think so" she said softly. "I will try" the blond chewed on her lip for a moment as she eyes Michelle with blue eyes. "Will you wait?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:25 am

"For you to make the call? Yes." and her hands came to rest upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:10 am

"Now?" she looked at her. "I... I would probably do better if I asked him face to face" she wasn't necessarily on Jamie's good side at the moment.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:12 am

"I will take care of it myself. Just arrange for him to be expecting my arrival, please."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:26 pm

"It would give a better impression if a meeting was scheduled rather than simply asking him to expect you. No offence, just, you know, every little thing might help" and the blond badly wanted to help. Even if she couldn't really do much, she hope to be able to do something

She reached out to take one of Michelle's hands with both of her own.
"Let me at least do that for you"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:39 pm

That hand was as cold as ice much like her demeanor at the moment, but she did not flinch away from the touch. " This is not a situation that can be delayed a meeting needs to take place as soon as possible. Action, need to take place as soon as possible." Her voice had a chill to it, but it seemed more natural than unnatural for the beauty. This was the truth. Not the happy smiley fun loving person but the powerful cold and calculating female.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:43 pm

The blond could feel her heart sink... Was she the only one who didn't hide what and who she was deep beneath a more socially acceptable demeanor?

"I will call him them..." she said, pulling out her phone to dial the Prince's number.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm

" Teddy... I do appreciate your help and thank you very much for being the friend that you are." The truth does it was michelle did not like how cold she had become in her last 50 years of life. However, noone could say that she did not try to be a little bit happier. In fact she still had a spark of happiness within her, but she had to do what she had to do in order to deal with a threat to her daughters and herself. And at the moment, that required a cold and void of the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:20 pm

She offered her a weak smile as she hit speed dial and waited for Jamie to answer.

It was always like this though wasn't it? The blond wanting to help but being able to do precious little. God, she hated that.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Michelle frowned after a few seconds. "Stop." She said, the sighed. " Maybe this is the wrong thing to do. Maybe we will try to your way, and then if that does not work we will seek other measures. It will be good to have you there, because she does not listen to reason I may lose what little self control I have left. Then again, it maybe too little too late as she has already gone off in run her mouth to the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:58 am

The blond reached out and took the Lasombra's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before the phone was apparently answered.

"Hey, it's Teddy. I was wondering if you might have time for an audience with miss Angelica. It's important" she said softly, fingers crossed.

"It concerns one of the Fallen... Please, Sir"

"Thank you. I owe you"

Teddy hung up and looked to Michelle again.
"He'll see you. Come on.." better sooner rather than later at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home   The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The darker side of things... (Teddy) - Michelle and Emily's Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2