Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Violet began to purr like a cat against him. Her hands wrapped around his shoulders and she pressed back against his cheek, happily it seemed. She took a breath and inhaled his scent.

Almost there... So close, now...

But her gentle touch did not fade. She was unlike herself, true. But she was content to hold him and be held for now. It was comforting for both of them.

And the situation was win/win. He would get his precious Clover. And she, her freedom.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:29 pm

So close, now...

He pulled back slightly, to look her in the eyes. His face was serious. "I tihnk... you have suffered enough. But," he tilted his head. "There are conditions, to your release."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:33 pm

"What kind of conditions?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:40 pm

"You will continue to look after Anise. Provide her with everything she needs, to understand and grow properly as a kindred, some day. I think.. you have it within you, to be a proper mother. So... you will look after her, as your own.. and she WILL be your own."

"You will NEVER return to the Sabbat. You do not have to turn to the Camarilla, if you do not wish to.. but your old life is gone. You will never return to it."

"RazOr. She still requires my help... my assistance.. me knowledge and understanding, to try make a difference in this world. I will not have her be without it, so... you will continue what I have started, with her. You will continue to grow and learn everything you need to, to be as skilled and talented as you can be for her."

"I will search your memories, from time to time. I will be watching... if you break any of these things... I will resume control, no matter if I have to give up my Clover to do such. I will find a way to destroy you...forever."

"Do you understand?" and even though he had just threatened her.. his touch and nuzzle was still soft.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Violet's body began to tremble. She was so unsure of these conditions. So very unsure. But rather than jump at the opportunity, she slowly pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes with a somber expression.

"Go. Be with your Clover. And leave me time to think. When I can give you my answer, I will find you."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:50 pm

He nodded, and slowly released her. It was really as simple as that. "Think quickly... for if I am woken up before your answer, the deal is off." And with that, he leapt backwards, shifting into... something different than his actual protean form. The strange looking wolf gazed at her with red glowing eyes... then turned and began to trot off through the snows.. he didnt need to see footprints.. this was his dream, and he would find her. If this world was anything based off of the past... there was a cabin, in the distance... the only home they had shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3