Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House Empty
PostSubject: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 pm

The ghoul pulled up to the house and opened the car door for Teddy. The front door was opened by another man.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 pm

She gave both of them a thank you, regardless of whether or not they felt it needed. It was the polite thing to do and Teddy didn't treat ghouls any differently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm

He hesitated and then said, "Have fun."

The man at the door looked surprised at the driver. The driver gave him a look that said "So what?" Then he walked off leaving the car there in the driveway. Yet another person came out to move the car.

The butler put his smile back on and gestured inside.

"This way Miss! Welcome back! May I take your coat?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:13 pm

"Oh, sure, thanks" she had a hoodie on, it was sorta kinda like a coat anyways, so she handed him that and looked around the place though didn't go anywhere on her own.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 pm

He accepted the coat and closed the door. "Would you like any refreshments?"

He led her through the house to the back.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:32 pm

"No, thank you. I'm fine" the blonde smiled as she walked with him, unable to hide the look of wonder as they reached the back of the house and the garden. It was beautiful, her smile said as much as even the teddy bear lifted his head to blink with button eyes and take in the sight from where he hung from her belt at her hip.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:41 pm

"Very good miss." He bowed and left Teddy in the back.

Lad Nah was skipping from stone square to stone square like it was a game of hop scotch. She waved at Teddy without stopping her hopping.

"Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 pm

"Hey" she gave a small wave back, as did the teddy bear. "Thank you for sending someone to pick me up" Teddy added as she walked over to sit down on the stairs, letting Lad Nah continue what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm

She finished the squares and hopped up on the patio.

"No problem! Vitreous is the best! Nothing can harm you if he's around." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:55 pm

"Yeah, he seemed like a nice guy" Teddy agreed. "But just so you know, if anything did come up, I wouldn't leave any of yours to take the hit" she was perhaps just a small speed bump, but she was kindred. She wouldn't have let a mortal or a ghoul endanger themselves if she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:00 pm

"He lives for it. You couldn't stop that stubborn man. I certainly can't. He doesn't listen to me." She giggled.

"He's saved my life so many many times. I don't know what I'd do without him. Well any of my ghouls really."

She took a seat and pulled out a bag of marshmellows and a couple sticks that were hidden under the chair and held them up.

"Wanna roast marshmellows for fun? I think they smell good." She confided. "And you can tell me about Chimestry a little."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 pm

"Sure" she said, lifting Diego from her belt to put him down on the ground so he could wander about on his own as she took one of the sticks with a smile. "Mmm, he asked me if I had any ghouls on the way over here. I got the feeling he found it strange when I told him I didn't"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Lad Nah pulled out a box of matched and stuck it and used it to get a fire going. She wasn't that good at it, but after some effort she got it going.

"Well it is kinda funny."

She opened the bad and put it between the two of them so Teddy could reach in. She popped a fully white marshmellow on the end of her stick.

"I mean, you don't have anyone watching you in the day."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

"Is it that strange?" she'd never thought much about it. "It's not really something I've ever considered. Maybe, if it was something someone wanted or needed to survive... I dunno" Teddy shrugged as she took two marshmellows, handing one to Diego and sticking the other on the end of her stick.
"I wouldn't have much to offer someone really" she chewed on her lip for a moment. "Anyways, that's not important. I'm suppose to be teaching you about illusions" the blonde smiled apologetically for having derailed like that.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:41 pm

"I don't mind. I like the company. It's lonley sometimes." She explained. She watched the bear and smiled for a moment before turning her attention back to the fire.

"You have a lot to offer. Immortality for one." She winked and then stuck her little white victim out over the fire and carefully started browning it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:45 pm

"Immortality without purpose isn't worth much" she said, following Lad Nah's example while Diego seemed to be examining the marshmellow as if it was a strange new toy. "But I was never a Ghoul so maybe it's just something I don't get" that was a real possibility actually.
"I'm sorry you're feeling lonely though. But.. there's a lot of people around this house?" how could she be lonely if she had all them around?
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:53 pm

"Without purpose? Everyone has a purpose. Immortailty isn't for everyone but there are plenty who would take that gift and do amazing things with it."

She watched the marshmellow bubble a little and lifted it higher.

"I was a ghoul for 50 years before I was embraced."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 pm

"Fifty years? Heh... I just woke up dead one night" as was usually the case with Caitiffs wasn't it? "Anyways, the whole ghoul thing has never come up, so" Teddy shrugged.

"Besides, Chimestry, illusions" she really didn't mean to keep her up with randomness. "Right hm" where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:13 pm

"My sire wanted to be sure that I had the stamina for eternity." She said fondly.

"But yes, Illusions. How does one begin to learn to create illusions?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

"You start by picturing something in your mind, big or small doesn't matter, just try to make that image as clear and vivid and detailed as possible. Then" she held out her free hand. "You picture that image given form in the real world. How it would look, how it would act, feel, smell..." and as she drew her fingers through the air it was as if she was catching strands of color, trapping them in her hand. "You try to make reality accept what you see as part of it, be it something native to it, like a flower or a door or a cat" she opened her hand. "Or something that is but an extension of your own imagination.." and let the creature, a dragonfly shimmering in all the colours of the rainbow, lift from her fingers to buzz around. It moved like the real thing, curiously inspecting its surroundings, circling Lad Nah and lingering in front of her before pulling back and dissipating as it just broke into shimmering little pieces of coloured fragments that disappeared from sight before they could touch the ground.

"You make the world accept your fantasy. Extend your imagination and mind until what you see is what everyone else see too"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:27 pm

"So very much like Obfuscate." She remarked. "But more... dynamic I guess? Do you know obfuscate?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Teddy shook her head.
"Mm, no, a friend offered to help me learn it but I haven't gotten around to it" she had to admit. "So I can't really compare the two since I lack knowledge of one. But, at least how I see it, the illusions needs to be dynamic, it's the only way they can be accepted as real. Because given reason to disbelieve them, someone would be able to see through them. So if you make a fire you need to not only have it look right, but sound and smell and feel right too. The details counts for so much"
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm

"Well, I think I'm uniquely suited to this sort of thing. Let me try someone small and static. Like a marshmellow."

She closed her eyes and presumibly was imagining her marshmallow.

"Ok, I think I have it firmly imagined. Now..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 pm

"Once you know what it should look like, picture it in reality, where you want it placed" Teddy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lad Nah
Elder
Lad Nah

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 pm

She cupped her hands and clasped them shut. Then took a moment to project her imagination.

"Ok... got it I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House   Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams Made Real (Teddy) - Lad Nah's Clockwork Death House
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next