Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm

She led him onto the boat, not bothering to even pause as she led him onto the deck.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 pm

He's on a boat... on a boat. He took a good hard look at the mutha f***in boat.

Eyes scanned it softly, as he stepped on it. Not suspiciously, tho. Just curious. Nothing said, as he simply moved off to the side... they were going for a ride, right? Well.. he knew fuck all about boats, to opted to just stand out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm

She disappeared below the deck for a few moments, and within seconds, the engines roared to life. She joined him once again on the deck, her smirk back into place.

"Now, you wished to speak more privately. The crew work for me and have been instructed to leave us be. You have me all to yourself."

Literally. It wasn't so much a boat as a floating mansion.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"All to myself, hey?" Oh... the implications that came with that...

"As I said, the best way to do this, is for you to simply ask questions. Though, I am sure that ... other things will begin to fall into place, once you do... for us both." A delicious glint in his bring green stare.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 am

She grinned at him. Her head tilted as she watched him for a few moments.

"I would ask first, what is it that you are looking for from me and my brother?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:22 am

He snickered a bit.

"Want to get that out of the way, right away? Alright... " He then slowly began to walk around her. Observing... stalking. "I have not had much dealings with Setites, but the one I .. helped.. showed me some of what you are capable of. The eyes.. the tongue... the skin..." he hesitated.... then continued. "And his ... snake... form."

He stopped in front of her, tilting his head to the side... "I want it all, and more. Not just to have it, but to create something new, with it, eventually."

Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm

She didn't mind him circling her. In fact, she leaned against the railing. The better to push her ass out toward him, my dear. Not that she seemed to notice.

"So, you wish to know as many of our secrets as we will let you have. That's an interesting request, and likely costly."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"Costly, indeed." He mved up slowly behind her, hand lost its disguise... exposing the deadly talons upon them. "I understand what I ask... so I am curious what can be done, to make this work more in your favor, than mine..." wait... what?

As he moved up behind her, hips hovered maybe an inch away from rump, but that was not what he was after. Hand slipped around her waist, to pull her to stand fully once again.

Should she do such, the clawed hand would glide right on up, to wrap around her throat... to tilt her neck.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

She went to him easily. He didn't really expect her to resist, did he? Oh, sorry to disappoint. She stood up, moving so that she could lean back against him. Eyes drifting shut as he ran his hand up to her throat, the beautiful Egyptian shivered in his grasp.

"I'm sure some sort of arrangement could be made. I'm curious what you would offer me for such knowledge, though..."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am

As the last word finished, he plunged fangs deep into her neck. Way deep. As he did this, a deep and rumbling growly emitted from his throat... hungry and primal. Arms tightened around her, keeping her extremely close.

It had been some time, since the diablerist had tasted Kindred blood. And as he started to drink... deeply, of her, .. a deep shiver slipped down his spine. Should could likely feel it as well, it was so forceful. He draink... one point.... and kept drinking, with those fangs penetrating deeply.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm

She gasped, her arms slipping up and around his neck. She was shivering in pleasure as she felt his fangs, as she felt him drawing blood from her. She had not asked him for such. She had not asked him to bite her or to drink of her. But she didn't seem to be in any shape to stop him. Her head fell back against his shoulder, the soft and supple body of the Setite pressed tightly to that of the Gangrel. He wouldn't let her fall and she would be busy for the moment, writhing in pleasure as he kept his fangs buried within her.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Drink.

One point, two point... 3 points of blood, taken from her body. His skin did not heat up, so as she pressed against him, it was simply to a cold corpse of a rather animalistic feeling boy. She was familiar with scales, probably, so the sensation of being back against them was to be had.

No, he did not let her fall. Never, would he do that. Fangs did eventually retract, sliding out slowly with a slow and purposeful slick of his tonge to seal and clean the wounds. Funny thign was, he cleaned it, then placed a crimson kiss upon where the bite had been. Sealed with a kiss, indeed. He continued to hold her, for now.. awaiting her to gain her footing, or simply wishing to keep her close. One of the two.. maybe both.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

She seemed to recover from the Kiss at a rather remarkable speed. Nearly the instant his fangs left her, she was once again herself. But that didn't mean that she pushed him away. Far from it. Her hands slid over his, resting lightly against his hands. Then, she asked an odd sort of question.

"Why would you do that?"

Blood bonds could be tricky.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 pm

"To demonstrate just how serious I am, about all this. There will be trust needed, from both sides, as well as payment. Payment, I can provide you with an equal exchange, and am willing to bond myself to you and your brother, both, as interest. Trust... will be harder."

"But while actual trust is hard to obtain, I hope this action can give the first step towards it. I dont require you to do the same, though."

As her hands reached up and lay upon his, he moved his hands, with hers still upon his. Running hands carefully across her form.. caressing, almost massaging, but was done with palms. Fingers stayed out of the equation.

"Besides... I dont think being your thrall, would be such a bad thing..." teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm

She turned her head, just enough so that she could look him in the eye. She seemed to enjoy his touches, his caresses. But that wasn't unusual at all. She spoke in quiet words, barely above the wind that the sailing caused.

"Ah, but I did not require it. It is appreciated that you wished to show me your sincerity. But I do not know what sorts of my family you have met before. It may have been required in time. It means much that you do so voluntarily."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm

"A single step in the bond, I will give to you willingly. Happily. Anything more than that, tho... would probably take some heavy persuasion. " he smirked down at her, holding her close, still.

"I have not dealt with much of your family. They tend to either die, too fast... or stay too secluded, that that I dont understand the need to recluse, a bit." Hands continued to move, but there was honestly nothing lewd about them. Everything was kept... PG-13... ish.

"What other questions do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm

She was comfortable right where she was. Even the way she moved against him while he caressed her, while sensual, was not sexual. It was honestly as though she couldn't help but be sensual, even with the most innocent of movement.

"What do you know of Set and the ways of my family?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm

"Shockingly little, actually." He admitted freely. "I understand the Children of Set believe themselves to be followers of the god Set. I know that they, for the most part, partake in all manners of vices. Serpentis is found only in them... and the power seems very similar to Protean, yet with anough differences to set the two apart, outside of the obvious."

He didnt mind the motions. He wasnt actually an overly sensual creature, tho. Not really, anymore. These days, it was only switched on when it needed to be. He did, however, shift against her as she shifted, making sure she knew her inate actions were not unwelcomed. "It is in the similarities of my bloodline, and your clan, that is part of my driving force for getting to know and understand you better." Maybe the you was generalized, maybe it was specific in its meaning.

"I do understand, however, that every Setite I have encountered... could not be baited, unwillingly. They were in surprising control of thier emotiosn, even the younger ones." he said this in a tone, that was potentially a bit jeleous.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:54 pm

She nodded as she listened, her lips pursing as she seemed to analyze the words that he said.

"I would ask that you start learning our ways from us before you learn our powers. The truth is, each power that we have is directly connected to our deep beliefs. Once you learn our beliefs, once you learn the reasons why we do what we do, you may change your mind about the powers of our blood. Alternately, you may find that you are able to learn things from us much, much easier."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

"Learning of your way? It would be an honor, actually." he stated rather easily and honestly.

"To be quite honest, I found the learning of the eyes rather easily. Surprisingly easily, as a matter of fact. But if you would like me to take the rest of it slower,"
he placed a kiss to her cheek, then nuzzled it a bit. "I am happy to do such..... take things slow." double meaning? Maybe. I dunno.

"However, no matter what you tell me.. or teach me.. I will never use it against you. I vow that. Not ever. I may decide to sire, in which time I will likely pass on the abilities. Outside of that, nothing between us.. will ever be shared."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 pm

She nodded thoughtfully.

"Again, I will need to consult with Amun, so that he may be aware of any arrangements we come to. But yes, I would much rather you understand the why rather than just the how. Something that, in my experience, many of my younger brothers and sisters forget to teach."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

"I fear that is Kindred society as a whole, really. A great lack of understanding of not just themselves and thier history, but of each other."

"I think getting to know you, about you.. your ways, who you are, who you were... would be great fun." nip nip placed on her ear playfully, but not in that 'lets get down and dirty' sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

He was a Gangrel. She expected little animalistic gestures, so she just tilted her head and seemed to enjoy it.

"Oh, those of my family are misunderstood more often than not. And sadly, they usually deserve it. I'm glad you think this will be fun, though. I quite look forward to teaching you."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Lingering hands were lingering. As if he was rolling, he just didn't seem to want to stop touching her. But eventually, he would have to. Just not yet.

"This, is a two way street. As such, I am curious what exactly it is that you want, or is it much the same as what I want from you?" quizzical. His eyes were not upon her, tho, as he asked it. They were looking off to the moon and the clouds, right eye twitched.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 pm

She turned her head to look at him. She was fine with his hands lingering, even encouraged it with the soft touches of her hands.

"I would be grateful to have something of equal value. But I would not ask for what you would not wish to teach me."

Aka, she'd be happy with Animalism or Fortitude, as common as they may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)   Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Time (Rolf) - On a Boat (Amunet/Rolf)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next