Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

He was silent, in those tears. There was no sobs, or sound of crying. Just the pain, leaking from his face. But he listened to her words, as she held him close and try to ease the suffering that he felt.
His face turned up, to look at her own. Searching. Gazing. Judging.

With a small nod, a hand came up to wipe his face kinda clean of the crimson that dripped down his cheeks. Wiping them off on the snow, in a bloody smear, he stood fully, and began to make his way towards the pair holding each other. His steps were audible, but the did not seem to notice the approach of any persons. They were lost in the moment, or ... he simply was not there, to them.

As he reached where they were.. he just.. kinda.. stepped into the image of the other Rolf, and his arms were around clover. Tightly. He started to cry a bit, again, as he held onto her.. clung, really. HIs face buried into her neck, and muffled words spoke with shaky feel.

"I love you... so much, my Clover. I always have... and always will. Please.. do not ever forget me.. because I will never forget you."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 pm

And Clover... she clung back to him. He felt her, smelled her, was enveloped in her very presence. The snow fell around them, blanketing them. But this? This was perfection...

"Oh, Rolf, how could I ever forget you? You are my love. Don't talk like that, we'll always have each other," he could feel her smile against him. It was her voice... it was her.

And Violet stood at a distance and watched as she neglected to control her own tears.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am

He nearly trembled.. no.. not nearly. He trembled in her embrace. His arms clung desperately around her, as if she might slip away at any given moment. And she just might, honest.

He had dreamed of her, so many times. Thought about her.. so much. How could he not? She had been the only one that made a difference in his life, or at the least... the greatest impact. They had barely even had time to get to properly know each other. Three... four.. months? It hadn't mattered the amount of time that had not been established, as they had been drawn to each other so very rapidly. Past friends, and nearly straight to lovers and more. She had been his soul mate, and he would never find another who made him feel like that.

A part of him loved Razor... she had been so accepting and helpful to him. They had shared soft caress and deep words with deep meanings, but she was never to be his... not did she quite fill the whole in his heart left by the realization of Clover's demise. Anise... his beautiful, brilliant, amazing Anise. Deep intimacy, and love, he had for her as well. But Anise wasnt being groomed to be a mate and a lover, forever. He wanted a childe.. someone to pass on all of his strengths and none of his weaknesses. Another attempt to patch the void that consumed him, with the lack of his mate, Clover.

But here she was.. and it was unlike any dream he had ever had of her before. He had forgotten her scent, her feel, her voice. In ten years... even her face had started to fade away. But not now... now she was here, before him.. around him, within him, once again. It was nearly a sensory overload, as his lips brushed kisses all over her face, pleading.. begging for her to never leave again. "I love you, so much, my heart....s...ssso much. I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Clover didn't speak, but she did let him hold her and kiss her. Her hands were not idle, though. She felt every inch of him she could, showing him through touch she was so very real. At least as real as he would let his mind tell him. She kissed the top of his head and breathed in his scent and smiled and even gave a soft laugh at his antics. This Clover was alive... and had no need for apologies.

Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:22 am

Bliss. Every stroke of her hands felt like little explosions bombarding his body, nerves, and senses. He had almost forgotten how she felt, the way she tasted, her smell. But here she was, falling into him... and she didn't feel like a dream. It was all starting to come back to him...

"I have missed you... So much. I.. I..." He couldn't even form the words anymore. He crushed his lips to her own, in passion that was never ending. Arms pulled her so deeply against himself. All but forgetting of the presence of Violet lingering around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:33 am

Which was just as well. Violet's form seemed to disappear off into the ether. And on himself and Clover, the snow began to fall lightly.He could feel the tickle of the cold on his nose, though it didn't bother him. No, it was more like the world began to slow down and stand still with the way the snow came straight down so softly.

It was a blanket of cold to freeze them in the moment. Clover's lips fought back against Rolf's. She gave a small pout and whimper at being held so close-- but they were good, positive sounds. Her hands just didn't seem to be able to grab and hold onto enough of him.

There was no other sound, no wind. Just the silence of winter. And he knew, in that moment, he could stay here forever if he truly wanted to.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:52 am

Could he? Could he really? God, it would be so easy to fall into this. Into here, forever. But.. there was this lingering, pestering thoughts lurking within his thoughts. The good angel, whispering softly into the subconscious of his subconscious. And even as he 're-united' with the one person who had ever held his heart... some small form of realization crept in.

What about Anise? He loved Anise.. truly. She was such a strong willed, fiery spirited girl. He had never chosen to take a childe, much less a ghoul. But she... something in her had made him know instantly, that she was the one to carry on his legacy (what little of it there was) and to carry on his work, when he expired. He wasnt a fool. He knew his shelf life was short... but some part of him always wanted a childe to groom and raise.

Then there was RazOr. He had a connection with her. Two young spirits, coming into much more power than they ever should have. Their mechanical minds had enabled them to advance much faster along the kindred power levels than should have likely ever have been possible. Trauma, pain, suffering... the ties that held them together. The desire to transcend not just the mortal but kindred coil, and create something better and lasting. He had more than enjoyed his time with her, she might have even been... courted... had she not been already taken. She would have never replaced Clover, but maybe he could have found some happiness with her.

Both of his girls... how could he just leave them? THis... wasnt...real? Was it? IT couldnt last forever... surely... this dream had to end... right? He knew he could become lost in this, easily, if it lasted... but.. was he lost already? How could he ever choose to leave her? SHe was too real to be a dream.

He pulled slightly away from Clover, looking into her eyes with slightly furrowed brows. There was confusion upon his face.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Clover's fingers traced the outline of Rolf's face as she looked upon him worriedly. "What is it, Rolf? What's wrong?"
She was here, just for him. But for how long?

The snow began to fall a bit steadier, a bit heavier. Large flakes that could obscure vision if they fell too closely in front on your eyes. It was starting to accumulate on Clover's head and in her hair. And for all he knew, if was covering, him, too. But the feeling of cold shift, shifted back to that feeling of fire.

In his confusion, he could feel a heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Heartbreak? Who? Where? His eyes shifted around, while Clover caressed his face... as if looking for someone... or something. Maybe it was his... would make sense. The pain of having to let her go again.. it was too much. Too much to contemplate.

He lightly shook his head, looking back to her with soft blue eyes. "Nothing, my love. Nothing is wrong." he spoke, leaning in against to brush lips over her own as he spoke, and to not allow the snow to blur his vision of her. Hands came up, touching softly along her neck and brushing fingers through her hair. Forehead to forehead now, as he closed his eyes, breathing her in more and more.

But even as he did this. his mind outstretched, causing a whisper upon the winds to carry a name spoken within his mind.

~"Violet...."~ it spoke, stretching out to find her..
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:16 pm

~"I am here, Rolf..."~ Oh, it was the sweetest whisper in his mind. It was warm and full of hope and life and... so very maternal.

Clover's fingers continued to trace over Rolf's face and neck and shoulders in small, lazy circles. She was humming a song; a lulluaby from her youth that was as sweet as Violet's whisper. Her body simply melted against his and it was incredibly comforting. And the snow slowed down once more.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm

~"Does...does this have to end? Can this last forever? I... I dont understand..."~ he almost whimpered, but physically.. he was smiling heavily. The Irish lullaby.. she had sung it to him, before... he remembered that. LIke it was yesterday.

Was it yesterday? It used to feel like an eternity ago... but now... as the memories of the time they shared together flooded over him, he was starting to forget things... truths...

~"I don't want this to end, Violet. I have missed her... so much... "~
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm

~"Oh, my sweet one. It does not have to end if you do not wish it to. You can hold onto this for as long as you want. Is that what you want? To stay here with your beloved Clover?"~
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:31 pm

~"I... I ... I dont.. know."~ a mental whimper given. ~"I mean.. yes... I want to stay with her... forever.. but.. Anise.... RazOr... "~
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:33 pm

~"What about them? Do you think that Anise has not gotten along without you? She didn't have you her entire life. And Raz0r... You could never have her like this. Clover... she's here... right now. Could you really live without her again? I'll support you no matter what, my darling. But you have to choose."~
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Rolf mentally twitched, then fell silent. HIs eyes had shut, while holding Clover... and then they slowly opened, to whisper upon her lips once again. "Let's go home, love..." in the softest of tones. "You go ahead of me, I must take care of something, first... then I will be right behind you."

His lips found her own, once again... and even in the cold of the snows, it was hot. Loving. Caressing. Purposeful. "I swear."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Clover held onto Rolf for a few more fleeting moments, returning his kiss with a passionate one of her own. Her hot breath upon him, her tongue explored his lips and tongue. And then the kiss broke as she nodded her silent agreement.

"I'll be waiting for you," always... Always she would be waiting for him.

As she let him go, the snow became a blizzard and the winds howled around him. He couldn't be sure what direction Clover had gone. There were no footprints... Just the screech of a bird somewhere above him that could barely be heard over the cold wind that began to help pelt his boyish face with ice.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

His eyes followed her form, as she began to walk away. The blizzard blinded him so easily... and he signed softly. HIs eyes shut... and a single whispered word was spoken into the intensity of the winds and ice. "Enough..."

~"Come...."~
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Violet stepped into view. The winds continued to rage, but the rage fell silent at Rolf's single uttered word. His sire stared at him blankly, as if waiting for him to tell her what to do.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:59 pm

His eyes slowly opened. When they did, they focused purely on her. "I want this." He began, "But...what do you want. No lies, Violet. You and i...we are now negotiating."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:02 pm

"I want a chance at the happiness you have found. A chance to have it, to lose it, to get it back... I want what you want."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Rolf's eyes narrowed at her. "Speak clearly and specific."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:08 pm

"I want out," she whispered to him, eyes pleading with him. "I'm tired of the cold and the loneliness. I can't move on."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

He just watched her, silently for long moments. Then his gaze upturned and looked to the sky, then about then. His arms spread wide, turning in a circle. "This is all all a lie. Maybe its me lying to myself... maybe you are helping it along." he stopped turning and faced her again, arms still wide open. "But if this... if she... if it can all last forever....I don't care."

His eyes looked upon her, with ... compassion? "Come here."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:16 pm

With hesitant steps, Violet stepped toward him. She lifted her hand toward him, palm up, fingers reaching upward to touch him right under the chin.

"It can last forever, Rolf. If you just believe."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:20 pm

As she came close enough his hands shot out. One might expect hostility.. malice... rage. But it just wasnt there. THis hands grasped around her waist and pulled her in...for a hug. His cheek lightly nuzzling against her own. THere were no words, for the moment... just the affection. THis wasnt quiet mother and child, nor lovers in manner. Somewhere in between. Something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs   Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainiac-- Torpid Dreams Part One - Rolf Sechs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next