Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:08 am

He nodded. "So long as you're up for it. Ya look more like ya need a bubble bath and a glass of wine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:15 am

Teddy shook her head.
"Can't drink" and the bath tub was upstairs... and the hadn't set foot in the bedroom she'd have to walk through to get there since Medwyn had left for Jamie's. "Besides, work doesn't wait for heartache to mend" nope, it waited for nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:19 am

He snorted. "No. But everyone gets a lunch break."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:22 am

"Not me" she briefly smiled at him. "If i stop working I'll just... wither away. I need this. It's the one solid constant in my life right now. And I can at least try to make people happy by completing their orders"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:11 am

He nodded. "I can appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:13 am

She seemed to fall silent again after that, for the remainder of the drive back home. Home... Oh Heavens she wanted it to feel like home again soon...
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:58 am

Which is why he just silently drove.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:01 pm

When they finally pulled up outside the house with all the roses and sunflowers and daffodils, the blond slipped her keys from her pocket and got out. Moving to the door in silence before opening it and turning to him a soft smile.
"Make yourself at home, try to ignore the mess" and the fact that a couple of folded up blankets and pillows on the couch witnessed of someone not comfortable with sleeping in their own bedroom. "And I'll be right down with the sketches" Teddy said as she kicked her shoes off and disappeared upstairs.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

He kicked off his shoes and nodded, frowning as he looked around. "Sure thing. Take ya time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

The place was relatively tidy really. There were just the small tell tale signs that not everything was they used to be. The closed curtains in the living room, the blanket and pillows, a shirt, no doubt Medwyn's partially laying under the sofa on the floor with a couple of ferrets poking their heads out from under it.
Sneaky ferrets.

Upstairs he could hear her moving around, probably taking the chance to grab a new sweater since her hoodie had been covered with tears.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:31 am

He actually wasn't nosy. He barely looked at anything, just waiting quietly for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:36 am

The blond, in a new hoodie, this one without blood (yey) returned a few moments later carrying with her a sketchbook.
"Like I said, I'll change the notes and the song, but, this was the idea at least" she smiled, handing him the sketchbook with the drawing of the bracelet:

A beautiful silver bracelet, set with several charms, all unique and individually crafted with a loving eye for detail. One charm is the shape and form of a Grand Dane which expression and body language seems to excuse joy. It has been given a spotted coat with one obviously spotted ear, the "spots" created by several tiny, carefully positions and grouped amethysts. Another charm is in the form of a set of drums with the drum sticks laying across the top of them. They too have had the details highlighted by the use of gems of the same type. If anything, perhaps one would have to call it a girl's drumset, if only because its main focus point is the purple colour of the amethysts that creates a beautiful contrast to the silver and the few diamonds that have been used to highlight it. A third charm is in the form of a guitar, a steel guitar type which "plate" is in fact made out of glass, showing off what is a miniature clockwork arrangement underneath, the kind one might expect to find in a master crafted clock. The guitar is also set with a few diamonds and amethysts, though discreetly so.
In-between each of the above mentioned charms there are a set of charms shaped and designed in the form of musical notes (a total of four) accented with the same type of gems. They might at first appear to be random, though perhaps someone well versed in music would recognize what appears to be a short reference to Beethoven's Für Elise.
And if you really look close? You might even see what is in fact the sheet music itself engraved into the bracelet's chain, each little link individually engraved, with the Treble Clef engraved on the outside and the Base Clef engraved on the inside of the links. So one could actually read the notes by going over all the links
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:25 am

He looked at the sketch and started to nod. "Yeah. Yeah... that's beautiful. Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:24 am

"I'll change the song. Add some details and find a way to make it play. Is there anything else you'd like to see changed or added?" focusing on something else helped. A little.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:20 pm

He looked it over. "What's the significance of tha dog?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:27 pm

The blond looked a bit confused.
"I don't know? You thought said you wanted a baby dane, like, a great dane? The dog...? Maybe I misunderstood" she said a bit confused still as she pointed to the original notes on the same page as the sketch work which read: "Charm bracelet. With a baby grand, guitar, set of drums, off set with diamonds and amethyst. Oh, and musical notes. That's important." she'd directly quoted his own words.

"I think my English is failing me right now.... what is a baby grand?" seriously, the German had no clue. BEcause occasionally? Language did get mixed up.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:27 am

He started to laugh. "It's a piano." He pulled out his phone so he could show her a picture.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:24 am

The blond blinked.
"A flügel!" oh.... "Oh I'm.... oh I'm stupid. I'm sorry" yeah didn't feel like a moron at all. "I'll change it" Teddy held up her hands. "I haven't started constructing it yet"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:03 am

He laughed again. "My bad. I could maybe have been more clear."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

"No, my mistake. Stupid languages..." she smiled apologetically. "I change the sketches, and add the right music and uhm, if that sounds okay I'll start work on it as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:04 pm

He nodded with another smile. "Sounds good ta me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:50 am

The blond nodded, happy to focus on something else. Anything else, at the moment.
"Great, I'll go over the materials and work costs and give you an estimate"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:35 am

He nodded. "Cost ain't a thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:39 am

"It's... going to cost a fair bit. With the process to make it play and everything, and with the gold that, these nights, is more valuable than blood" sick sick gold prices. "But I'll let you know shortly"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:37 am

He nodded. "Sounds fine. Money ain't really a problem for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next