Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:15 am

"I've tried to make him happy" she said softly, pulling back so she could sit up right in her seat, wiping her eyes with the sleeves of her jacket. "I've tried to show him the good things... shown him that he's not the monster he believes himself to be. took him to Rai's to play with the children, to show him he could do good and make them smile... Tried.. tried to make him focus on the positives and I... I haven't been able to make it work..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

He frowned. "What have ya done ta show him that what he did was wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 am

"How can I show him that when he did it to protect me....?" she looked down at her hands there they rested in her lap.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:44 am

"Do you think he did the right thing?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:47 am

"I wouldn't have killed the man..." though, she would've broken him... "If I'm to be honest... it hurts more than Medwyn lost a part of himself over someone who wasn't worth it..."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:50 am

He shook his head. "Then ya ain't gonna be able ta pull him back."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:52 am

"Which is why he isn't with me...." she whispered weakly. Knowing damn well that's why he wasn't with her. But.. she couldn't be angry at him for protecting her. She couldn't.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:55 am

He nodded. "He at least with people that can maybe pull him back from that brink?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:00 am

"He's with Jamie..." the second person she'd failed by letting this happen to Medwyn in the first place.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:01 am

He nodded. "Good. Then he'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:10 am

"He has to be..." Teddy whispered, probably more to herself than to him. Because in the end, she didn't care what happened to her as long as he was alright, as long as her lover was happy, was okay. She was hurting being apart from him, from being the cause of it, but if Medwyn would be okay, she would manage. She just... just needed to be shown that somehow.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

He nodded. "Just give him some time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Well, it wasn't as if she could do anything else.

The blond just nodded silently before trying to change the subject. She didn't want to be this pathetic being that she was currently being....

"If you have time, I'd like to run my design by you. Assuming you still want the bracelet" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:16 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

"I got the design at home, I'll show you and you can correct it as you wish" she said, still quietly, turning to gaze out the window.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:21 am

He looked over at her and smiled. "I'd like that. You manage ta make it play a tune?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:26 am

"I'm working out a way to do that. But, the basic design wouldn't change much because of it. So... I really just need your feedback and what music you might want played" she said, chewing on her lip still but hey, she wasn't crying. She was focusing on something else. Distractions for the win.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:31 am

"Song's easy," he said, flipping on his cd player so that a song could play.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:34 am

Teddy nodded with a faint smile.
"Better than what I had initially planned" she said. "I'll show you the sketches and you can tell me what you think. I'll just change a few details to incorporate that song rather than the one I worked with"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:44 am

His brow rose. "What were ya tryin' ta work with?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:47 am

"Für Elise" she said softly. "I've heard she plays the piano, and Für Elise is one of the most beautiful songs there is" Teddy said before adding with a brief soft chuckle. "At least I think so. But the song needs to mean something to you and her, so I make a few changes to accommodate that. No problem"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:50 am

He laughed. "That's my favorite song, honestly. But if I used it, she'd not think it was from me. The Haunting is special."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:59 am

"Then the Haunting it is. I just need to rework a few things to make it work" but she could do that.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:00 am

He smiled. "I really appreciate it. Ya never told me what you'd charge me for it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:07 am

"Sorry, we can go over the materials and what I've suggested in my notes and then talk price?" she wasn't really mentally at the stage right now where she could recall all of the info by heart like she normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Her Home (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next