Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 pm

"Yes, men are men, no matter what." Areron laughed.

"I'm a master forger. My primary art is making swords." She said simply. "What is your art?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 am

"Painting," she said, laughing. "Is that terribly cliche?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 am

"I've met so few painters, it's not hardly cliche anymore, in my opinion." Areron said with a smile. "I can paint a little, but it's not my thing generally. I should love to see your work."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 am

She smiled.

"I've not actually painted anything in quite some time. I've become, sadly, jaded, not seeing anything worth painting. But you..."

She tilted her head, looking at the other Toreador with a critical eye...

"You are worth painting. You and that friend of yours, the redhead. Would you two like to pose for a portrait?"

She wasn't even kidding.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am

Areron would have been flushing had she been mortal.

"I would be willing, we'd have to ask Griselda. I think it would be an honor." Areron bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am

She laughed softly.

"Good! Then we will have to set up a time for it!"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 am

"Alright." Areron said showing some excitement over the idea. She wondered what sort of painter Jennica was and how it might turn out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 am

She flashed another grin.

"Perhaps a painting of the entire Toreador Clan as well; a gift for the Primogen, to show our unity, remind him of why it is important?"

Oh, yes. Her brainmeats, they were starting to work.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:09 am

"Wow. You're brilliant." Areron said laughing. What a good idea. "He'd love it!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

She beamed a grin.

"Thank you! I'm hoping that he will. Now, if we can get the entire clan together to hold still for it... that might be a feat."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 am

"Well, I am Whip after all. I'm sure I can arrange it." Areron nodded confidently.

"This a secret from Estabon then?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 am

She nodded.

"I'd like it to be. At least until the painting is done and I can present it to him."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 am

"Of course. I wonder how well we can keep it quiet though. This is a whole clan of Toreador we are talking about." Areron laughed. "I think we can pull it off though. It'll be fun for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 am

"Get everyone else together for it, and tell Estaban that we would like him to sit for a painting. I can add him to the front, as the leader of our Clan, after the others are painted. That way, it's a nice surprise that he gets everyone, not just himself."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 am

"Lovely." Areron giggled. She loved surprises, so rare it got to be a happy surprise for someone.

"Well, I suppose I'll go get busy." She said standing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 am

She nodded and rose as well, offering Areron one long-fingered hand.

"Very well. It's been a true pleasure, Miss Areron."

She smiled... a genuine smile. Probably the first since she had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 am

"It's been a pleasure meeting with you too, Lady Jennica." Areron said, also genuine. It had been a surprise that Lady Jennica was so lovely. Of course Cassiel had spread nasty things about Areron herself, so perhaps Lady Jennica's reputation was unfounded as well.

"I'll let you know how the plans are coming together."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:50 am

She laughed pleasantly.

"Please do! I look forward to getting started with this whole venture. It will be nice to feel like there's some purpose again."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

"I'm glad I can help." Areron hoped she never lost her fire for creation. Every toreador of any age seems to have gone through some period in their life where that happened to them those.

Areron started for the front door.

"I'll be in touch." And then she left.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jennica
Ancilla
Lady Jennica

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 pm

She closed the door behind Areron, turning back inside with a smile. Very satisfied, indeed.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House   Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bending, Not Breaking (Areron) - Jennica's House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2