Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

After hanging up the phone, he leaned back in his chair, staring at his painting. Such a beautiful painting.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Areron arrived looking far more casual and beautiful than when he last saw her. She was in a short little skirt and a white blouse. She had a little dagger on her hip.

She knocked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

He answered the door, and she could see that he was dressed casually, himself. Bare feet, black slacks that were likely made of silk, a loose, silk shirt. And he smiled.

"Good to see you again Areron. Won't you come in?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

"Yes, thank you for seeing me." Areron bowed her head and entered she had a brief look around before settling her eyes on him and staying there.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

He gestured for her to follow him into the living room, his demeanor friendly. For the moment, anyway.

"Could I offer you a drink? Before we discuss the unpleasant things, that is."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

"I am fine thank you. I had hoped it wouldn't be so unpleasant." She said concerned as she followed him and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

He smiled and sat across from her, picking up a glass full of an amber liquid that was undoubtedly whiskey.

"Very well. My objection has very little to do with Griselda, or Ra'idah, as I know her."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh?" Areron leaned back getting comfortable. "Then what is it?" She asked, already making a guess in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:44 pm

"In part, I am concerned about some of the behavior I have seen from her. Like I said, it's not all about her, but there are some concerns there. More importantly, however, I am concerned about Estaban's reaction to her. He acts as though he is either bound or under some sort of sway that makes him obsessive. While I would not deny anyone their pleasure, obsession, by its very definition, is a cause for concern."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm

"So, you are concerned for your Childe." Areron nodded, she almost sounded as little jelous. "Admirable. I don't know much about thier relationship or Estabon, but I do have history with Griselda."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:46 pm

He smiled.

"By all means. Put my mind at ease."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

"I'm afraid I can't." Areron said apologetically. "I share this with you in confidence, she and her previous lover were blood bound to each other."

"Obsessions do end, though, this thing with Estabon isn't forever. Her last lover ended it and hated her for a hundred years, until they settled thier differences. Even if this is unhealthy, it will have an end. The best we can do is make sure Estabon is hurt the least when it does. After all, giving them opposition only strengthens thier bond against a common foe. That is my humble opinion however." She nodded in submission to Federico's superior standing and age.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 am

He listened to her, frowning.

"I have given them their space because, like you said, to give them opposition only strengthens their already near-obsession with one another. The problem that I am faced with is that he has come to neglect his duties to Clan Toreador in favor of his obsession. I cannot idly sit by and watch him do so. This is bigger than just his relations with her, it is about Clan Toreador as a whole. I cannot guarantee that he would, if forced, represent the interests of Clan Toreador. I believe, whether she means to or not, it will be the interests of that woman that he represents, possibly to the detriment of the entire Clan."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 am

Areron nodded and frowned.

"That's another matter entirely." She sighed. "Then he must be removed." She said simply. "Gives him more time to spend with his love and grow sick of her anyway. The clan comes first."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"And he will argue that she is now Clan. Does my harsh objections make more sense to you now?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

"I was a Primogen in Seattle and you can't focus all your time on one clanmate. Right now, we have a harpy represented by us who is woefully unprepared for the job. We need to be coordinating as a clan right now to support her and drum up buzz. Talk the primogen who aren't supporting her yet into supporting her."

"We have a keeper who is listless. She either needs to be helped or we need to be positioning one of our own so thy are ready to grab the position when is bevomes available."

"I don't know who is our friend on the council, but we should have a voting block if we don't already."

"If he's not doing these things, then he's not doing his job."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:26 pm

He gave her an appreciative look.

"My darling, I believe I just fell a little bit in love. I am in complete agreement and have no way to motivate him. I can point these things out to him, as I have done before, which will motivate him for a short time, until he once again drowns himself in the Sheriff. You see that it isn't specific to her now; in fact, she is quite beautiful, pleasant to speak with and to be blunt, someone I would love to get to know a bit better."

Which, being a Toreador, probably meant he wanted to fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 am

"It's this puppy dog love...hmmm, A rough situation." Areron leaned back pondering the situation. There had to be an easy solution.

"I talked to him about sorting this harpy situation. We're planning an unviling for that insane rose she made. A chance to grant her status, force her to take the spot light, talk to people. The party is in Elysium, it should give us a chance to lean on the undecided Primogen. With you as her lesser, watching her, that situation is well in hand."

"So our plan doesn't have to be immediate...who is Estabon's whip?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 am

He smiled.

"Unless things have drastically changed, that would be me. Would you prefer the position? Someone not so close to the situation and all of that."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

She didn't really like the idea, why were people with status like her and Frederico being no-status people's assistants? This place was so backwards.

"It should be whoever he would listen to more. I would be willing if it's needed of me."

Vacation her ass. But the clan was a bit of a mess.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

"I am fairly certain that I do not qualify, as much as he would try to tell you differently. But you..."

He smiled.

"I think he would listen to you. He seemed fond enough of you in the meeting."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

Areron nodded.

"Alright, if he's willing to have me, I'll redefine the meaning of the title 'whip'." Areron said smirking. "He seems open to ideas, he just needs a push. In the meantime, I'll try to figure out a solution. Griselda knows he's being torn between her and his clan. She may help push him to be more involved."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 am

He sighed.

"To what goals, though? You say you have history with her. Tell me truthfully. Will she look out for Clan Toreador, or will she simply use the Toreador for her own goals and to her own ends, to get what she wants?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:36 am

Areron sighed. "To be honest? She tormented me relentlessly about being Toreador back in Seattle. Teased me about how toreador are dumb, etc. Etc. It made me wish I was another clan, because I really looked up to her. Since then I have embraced my clan and been accepted by my wonderful mentor."

"I think she's only doing it for him. Which, is beautifil, but, like I said at the meeting, we live forever and that is a long time."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 am

He nodded.

"It's a sweet notion. But ultimately not devastating, if the effects are managed properly. However, I'm concerned if there are more nefarious or devastating goals working in that pretty little head of hers. That clan meeting was not the first time I have heard your name on her lips."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven   Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanations (Areron) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next