Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

She had called the girl, now she waited.  In her home, on the couch, reading a book.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 am

Areron turned on her auspex to make sure things felt right before entering the place.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Things were fine. There was nothing hinky about this situation, as far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Then Areron knocked on the door. She had come from Elysium and so was dressed for business.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

The door opened without seeming to have any help.

"Areron, Cherie, thank you for coming."

The voice came from the living area, which was just to the right of the door.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Areron looked around a little nervously, with the seld opening door thing, but as soon as she heard Henrietta's voice she made sure the door was closed and then went into the living area.

"Of course Henrietta. I hope things are going well for you."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

She nodded with a smile.

"They are. I wished to tell you, you should have no more trouble with Mr. Grant."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Areron grinned and excitedly plopped down on a couch.

"Ooo, perfect. It went on without a hitch did it?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:35 pm

She nodded.

"Completely. He still has the memories, but he will no longer be talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

"You are beautiful!" Areron said in a rare moment of being overwhelmed by excitement. "Your sword is coming along, but I will pour myself into it! "
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 pm

She smiled.

"Good. I also wished to get to know you better. The real you, not the one that shows itself to the world."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Areron pulled herself back in, the careful composure settled in. She tilted her head, the caution was still there, but it was held looser this time.

"Alright...what would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:24 pm

She chuckled.

"Whatever it is you wish to tell me. I want to know the real you, and while it would be simple for me to take the knowledge from you, it says more about a person when you can hear and see how they tell you."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 pm

"I don't just tell people about myself. I was taught not to. You can't trust anyone. You can't even trust yourself sometimes." Areron smiled like there was a private joke there.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 pm

She chuckled.

"Then why don't you ask about me. Surely there are things that you find yourself curious about."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm

"What made you decide to live a double life? I mean we all need to in a way, but lives so different from each other?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

She nodded.

"That is an excellent question. And the answer is not that simple. However, I will endeavor to answer you."

She paused, seeming to think for a moment.

"I chose this way of life because there are so many in the Camarilla who place so much importance on our morals. How close we are to the humanity we left behind. That does not interest me any longer, and hasn't for several years. But in order to remain powerful, I must remain approachable. So I must keep my darker instincts, my more primal needs, hidden. Entirely."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 am

Areron nodded, "Yes, it is expected in the Camarilla to deny our very nature. We are predators, we kill others. There is no shame in what we are and as long as we are smart about fulfilling our desires then why should anyone disagree? We aren't nuns living a life of denile, for heaven's sake!"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:10 pm

She smiled.

"Non, we are not. Yet they would expect us to live that way. So, outwardly, I do. In my personal life, away from all but a chosen few, I live my life as I wish, drinking of the terror of others freely."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Areron nodded, "It is frusterating being forced to live this double life simply because others are so closed minded."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

She nodded.

"Oui. It is. But it is a fact of life. At least we now know we have someone we can be ourselves around."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Areron smiled and nodded, again feeling a certain sisterhood with Henrietta, "Yes... we are lucky."

"I just... I like seeing people get what they deserve. Justice. I like punishing them. I like seeing them suffer and maybe they might learn something."

"It was pain and suffering and betrayal that made me strong and made me who I am. I don't think it's wrong to do the same to others. In fact, I think it helps them... as long as I don't kill them of course."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm

She laughed.

"Oui, it is hard some times not to kill them. They are so very deserving of it. But first you must try to teach them."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm

"Yes, truly it is! I wanted to kill Grant...but I didn't and look where that got me? Thank you so much for your help, once again."

"I will tell you a secret, if you will keep it."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm

She smiled.

"Your secrets are safe with me for as long as mine are safe with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse   Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Times (Areron) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next