Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm

He smiled quietly, though he didn't interrupt either of them.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

She made a slight face, one that reflected regret, as she watched the blonde gingerly grab the book. "My compassion for people I don't care about has been virtually diminished by this change.. not my loyalty to my friends, Teddy." Honestly, she looked a bit hurt by the ordeal. "I'm sorry I shocked you, the first time you came over. I was just having trouble coping with.. you know."

Robert, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Trouble coping? She was torturing her ghouls for crying out loud!

The blond still looked skeptical as she held the book to her chest with both hands.
"You should've cared about your ghouls in the first place..." she said in a low mutter, turning her head slightly towards Frederico. "I've gotten what I need" which was pretty much Teddy saying "let's get the hell out of here".

-----
edit: code

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 pm

He wrapped his arm around the blonde, giving Bella another smile.

"We all cope in different ways, darling Bella. I think I should take her home, though. Thank you, for your help."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Her eyes narrowed noticeably at Teddy before she gave a curt nod, expecting them to see themselves out as she turned and disappeared into the library.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Which was fine, she honestly just wanted out of there.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 am

He showed Teddy back to the door, his smile never wavering.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 am

She waited until they were on the other side of the door and the door had been shut behind them before exhaling a breath of air she hadn't needed to draw in the first place.

Uncomfortable and our of place, that's what she felt around Bella now.

"Thank you.." she offered the Rose with a faint smile. "Last time was less than pleasant.."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am

He smiled, finally letting his hand leave her back.

"It's no trouble, Madame Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 am

Aaand she cringed.
"Teddy when not at the office. Bluuner or Theodora when I'm there" the blond said with a gentle smile at him. "I hate being called Madame... I feel so old.." and so utterly out of place.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 am

He laughed.

"But it does not make you feel good to know that you have an honorable title?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:00 am

Honourable... she felt Bella had been, before well, all of this. But most Harpies? She wasn't so sure she felt honourable was a word that suited them.

"Still makes me feel old" she said apologetically. "Besides, I rather just be Teddy when not at the office anyways"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 pm

He laughed.

"Are you as cuddly as a teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 pm

She drew her breath, seemed to think about that for a moment and then let out a soft chuckle.
"Depends on who you ask I guess"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 pm

He laughed again.

"I'm sorry. I had to ask."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm

"It's okay" she smiled, seemingly relaxing a bit more once her feet touched the sidewalk and she was officially off Bella's property.
"Okay, so uhm, I'm gonna need to go through this" she said more to herself than to him really as she looked down at the book.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 am

He nodded.

"There's time. Shall I drive you somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

"That's alright, I got my bike" she smiled, motioning towards the vintage motorcycle on the sidewalk. "I think I'll just go back to the Regency and get started on this.." oh she sounded so excited about that. Not. But hey, you did what you had to do.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am

He laughed softly.

"Rain check on that drink?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

"Oh!" damn it, this whole thing got her so distracted she'd spaced out.
"I uhm, I'd be happy to go with you for a drink now even. I just can't, you know, drink" she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

He smiled.

"I have a bottle of merlot that is Kindred-friendly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:07 pm

She didn't want to be rude, and while most of all she wanted to go home to Medwyn rather than sort through a ledger or do anything else, he was being kind and she did want to be on good terms with him seeing as they'd be working together.
"That sounds nice" the blond smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:15 pm

He laughed.

"Then come. I will show you to my home and we shall have a drink. I may even be able to help you with those."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm

"Thanks, I'll just follow you on the bike if that's alright?" she said, fishing her keys out of her pockets. She really rather not just leave it there. "You just lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 am

He nodded.

"Of course."

And he drove away, heading for his own house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle   So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... I need some books (Bella, Frederico, open) - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2