Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 am

Her fingers slipped into Ciara's hair as she tugged lightly, arching her back to offer Ciara a taste of those beautiful, perfect breasts of hers. A low moan sounded from her softly parted lips, the Egyptian's eyes closing in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Who was she to deny the lady, so she complied, with her tongue feather flicking the nipples before sucking her breast into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 am

Her head fell back and she moaned, the simple fluttering of Ciara's tongue against her nipple enough to send the Egyptian to shivering. The fingers in the Brujah's hair tightened, her back arching again to press the nipple into the woman's eager mouth. Her other hand, though, wasn't idle. She was reaching down, reaching between the two of them to slide her fingers lightly between Ciara's legs.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

She took more of the offered breast, her tongue still happily moving as her legs spread just a little for Amunet to have easier access.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 am

She moaned again as Ciara continued to toy with her nipple, her hands moving again. Running the length of Ciara's sex, so that she could feel the woman through her clothes, adding just a little heat to her already warm hand.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 am

Ciara moaned as she felt the stroke, but these nipples had her attention as she licke, nibbled, and sucked them as her tongue toyed with the tips of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 am

The Egyptian seemed to be in heaven. She moaned and writhed for Ciara, for the mouth that teased her. Gently pressing her fingers against Ciara's sex, to feel her with gentle, talented fingers. But enjoying the sensations that the Brujah brought her all the same.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:03 pm

She moved a hand down to gently stroke the Seitite, as she kept sucking, nibbling and teasing her breasts. Taking her time, enjoying the moment that may never come again and trying to please her so very much.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 am

It would only never come again if Ciara didn't want it to. Hello, Setite!

The Egyptian's hips rose to the touch of Ciara's hand as she stroked her. With another shuddering moan, her back arched to press her nipple farther into the Brujah's hot, ever-waiting mouth. Her head fell back in her pleasure, her own hand moving to slide over Ciara's sex again. Adding a little more pressure as she pressed against Ciara in such an intimate way, just to give her a little pressure ... something she could grind against if she so wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 am

She did suck harder, grinded against her touch, then started to kiss down on the seitite, as her hands went to remove her bottoms, so that she could taste her most intimate petals.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm

The Egyptian was a practiced lover. She was able to move her hips and shift in just the right ways to make sure that Ciara could easily remove her bottoms. All while never letting her breasts come away from the Brujah's mouth, her own hands turning more firm as she teased the the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

A soft chuckle, as she sucked harder as her fingers gently rubbed her bud, while her own hips grinded against the other woman's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

The beautiful brunette gasped, her body arching to press her breasts against Ciara's mouth when she sucked her nipples harder. And she was ready, so very ready, her hips starting to undulate and writhe as the Brujah's fingers teased her, the Egyptian starting to tremble in desire.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Then as if on cue, two fingers entered her, as Ciara kept at the sensitive nipples as her thumb still rubbed her clit as she worked at pushing her over the line.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

It wasn't hard to manage, seeing as how the Egyptian didn't deny herself pleasure in any way. She moaned with a shiver as she felt the fingers of the other woman enter her, her own hands moving to mimic the motion that Ciara used as she moaned and writhed under Ciara.
Back to top Go down
Ciara
Methuselah
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm

(Fade to Black?)
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 am

(FTB)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook   Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple yet so her (Amunet) - Spinster's Nook
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2