Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:12 pm

She stepped up to the door and rang the bell.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm

A little brunette woman answered the door in a French Maid's costume, smiling brightly to Raz0r. "Bonjour, mademoiselle. How are you zees evening?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 pm

She nodded.

"Is Ms. Maurice in?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm

"Oui. She ees zees way." She motioned Raz0r through the entry way and into the large ballroom, where Bella seemed to be practicing Tango by herself. She stopped as Raz0r entered, giving a little wave.

"Hey.."

And the maid disappeared once again through one of the many doors.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

She smiled, but stayed at the door.

"I came to say sorry for what I said and breaking your desk."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Relief.

Relief flooded the young Malkavian's features, a bright smile lighting up her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't check with you first, when the Prince offered his boon for me to post the report, I just did it." She took an non-aggressive step towards the blue-hared girl. "I'm working on another report now, I'm.. I'm going to see what I can do.. I also need to speak with the Prince."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 pm

She held out her arms to the Malkavian.

"No, it's okay. I deserved that. Jamie and I have talked. We're good. I needed the wake up call."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 pm

She rushed forward uninhibited towards the Nos and caught her in a hug, her head on her chest.

"You're good.. are we good? You and me? Too?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:34 pm

She nodded.

"If you say we are, we are. I was pissed when I thought you did what you did because of the word of a ghoul. Now that I know it was on the word of the Prince? Not angry."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

"He didn't request that get put in the report and I didn't know how huge of a mis-communication it would cause." She glanced up at her friend. "Promise you aren't angry?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

She smiled and kissed Bella on the cheek.

"Not angry. Promise. Still friends."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

"Good. You were one of my favorites in Seattle, I was.." She bit her lip a little, her head tilting at the painful memories.

"Sad to see you go."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

She nodded.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't stay there."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Her hug became a little tighter, "I understand, completely."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:02 pm

She cuddled the Malkavian close.

"So, we're good. I'm going to get you a new desk. Sorry I cracked it."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 pm

She grinned. "Pretty impressive.. I'm glad you didn't toss me through the window. I would have had to play dead to keep the Masquerade, it could have been SO awkward."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

She smiled.

"Yeah. That's why I left."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

"Goooood thinking." She nuzzled her nose into the crook of the woman's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm

She kissed the top of her head.

"Let's go watch a movie. Then I should get home to my Porter."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

"Your Porter, now?" She gave a coy little smile, grabbing Raz0r's hand in hers. "What movie do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

She smiled.

"You're pick. Something light that we can cuddle through and yes, My Porter. That ends up in a report, and I'm dropping you out of a plane above the Mariana Trench."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Bella grinned and nodded, leading her into the plush sitting room. A huge screen came down with the push of a button, and the PS3 was turned on.

"Sleepless in Seattle?" She smirked, sitting on the plush couch and patting the spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:08 pm

She sat and pulled Bella into a snuggle.

"Yes, that works. And we can giggle a lot."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

She cuddled comfortably against her friend and began the movie after a few button pushes. Arms around Raz0r's waist, head against her chest, the movie began.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

And let the mocking begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Bella) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next