Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

It was a few hours later that the ghoul strolled up, knocking lightly at the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

The door was answered by a woman dressed in 'sexy french maid' garb, smiling to the Ghoul. "Bonjour Monsieur Medwyn. Zees way, s'il vous plait." She lead the man into a large sitting room, complete with a fireplace and plush furniture. Bella sat on the couch in a pencil skirt and a bright pink blouse with black buttons, her nose buried in a book.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as she saw Medwyn enter, setting the book on the table next to the couch. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

His left arm was folded across his chest. His right was bent at the elbow, the tip of his thumb resting against his lips. He didn't look worried, especially, but he looked a little...harassed.

He followed the woman without even looking her over. His eyes didn't stray to those places that the eye tended to be drawn to with a sexy French maid's costume. He just followed her, looking over and offering Bella an almost shy, very distracted smile.

"Good evening, Harpy. I am sorry to intrude on your evening."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"It's not an intrusion.. are you okay?" Her lips pursed off to one side as she stood, taking a few steps towards him. "Am I in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:31 pm

He smiled briefly and shook his head, letting his arms fall back to his side.

"No, Madame Harpy. Not at all. But I may be."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

"Shut. Up." She so eloquently stated, motioning to the couch. "Wanna sit? Wanna drink? Or food? What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm

He shook his head, again with that brief smile.

"No, thank you. I need you... I need you to make a harpy report for me, if you would be so inclined?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:55 pm

"Definitely, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

He looked up, meeting her eyes. He definitely looked a little bit pained.

"I need you... to make my relationship with Miss Blue public knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Her brow quirked, "What, are you getting married or something?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

He shook his head and blushed. Mortals still did that. He looked down at his feet, then back up at her.

"No. But there was an...incident...in the elevator. And someone decided to record the incident and tell me that I owe them as there is only one copy. As it is not my place to owe anyone and I would like as little drama to happen as possible for both Miss Blue and Mister Alexander, to make the relationship public will mediate anything of that sort coming from this tape."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Her arms crossed over her chest. "Who says you owe them? Is this against the Keeper or the Prince's rules?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm

He frowned.

"Not that I am aware of, though the Prince tends to frown at the idea of sexual relations out of wedlock. As for who says I owe them, it is, I believe, the colorful Nosferatu and self-proclaimed goddess of technology who left me a note that she had chosen to record what was, obviously, a private moment between two individuals. As such, it seems easier to me to cut the situation off at the pass, making the relations public so that there is no way for her to say that I, Miss Blue, or Mister Alexander 'owe' her in any fashion to keep it quiet."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Her eyes narrowed. "Raz0r is above blackmail - what the hell. I will do as you've requested and make this public."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm

He nodded slowly.

"You have my thanks. I have spoken to Mister Alexander about the issue as well. As I am a ghoul and unable to offer payment for such a service, he has stated that he would consider it a Minor favor from himself to make sure that no scandal falls upon Miss Blue or himself as a result of my actions."

He knew the scandal that could possibly arise from a vampire taking a ghoul as a lover. He wanted no chance of such scandal to come to either Teddy or to Jamie as a result of his own impulses.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 am

Her cheeks puffed out in a very chipmunk-esque sort of way. She may have been angry, her darkened gaze made that apparent.

"What scandal?!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

He met her eyes without shame.

"The scandal that comes when a ghoul, even one belonging to a prince, has sexual relations with a Kindred."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 am

Her arms cross over her chest - her expression almost one of offense. "That's stupid."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm

He smiled.

"Perhaps it is. But it is the way of things, in this society. I would rather make certain that no harm comes to either of them."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 am

"I will speak with Raz0r.. then post my report."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:08 am

He nodded.

"Then I thank you for your time, Madame Harpy."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 am

"No problem.. do you need anything else from me?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm

He shook his head.

"No, Ma'am, that was it. I will leave you in peace."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 pm

"Let me know if you do need anything else." She responded genuinely. "Please let me know.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 pm

His smile for her, while strained, was genuine.

"I will. Thank you, Madame Harpy, for your time."

He turned to go, unless she stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle   Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing With It (Bella) - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next