Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 pm

She whimpered softly, as his arms closed around her, pain, he was giving her pain. She loved this, and she was curious what she had done to deserve it but she wasn't going to argue either.

Moaning she waged war with his tongue hips grinding against his in the chair. She wanted more, so greedy.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

in a blur he stood and slammed her down on her back across his desk with enough force to make the legs groan. He was one her a moment later leaning over her, pressing his chest against hers as he kissed her with angry passion once more.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

She bit her lip as he slammed her down, in part to keep from giggling. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she moaned for him, hips rocking against his which caused her to whimper. Or was it his arms on her, or his fierce lips pressing roughly against hers. She shuddered at the thought of him taking her right now on the desk....

"Luke..." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

His hands moved roughly over her body. Down her shoulders and along her arms till he took a hold of her hands, taking them in his. He moved them then, bring them together over her hand and laying them flat against the table palm up held by only one of his hands. The other reached out blindly for the letter opener on his desk and with a single sudden move he drove its dull blade through both of her hands straight through into the table nailing them in place. The entire time he kissed her. A demanding jealous angry kiss.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 pm

As the letter opener pierces her flesh all she can do is think, 'about time you paid some attention to me...' A low moan escapes her lips, the kind of moan that rumbled through her core. Part of her wanted to scream, and did a little but it was muffled thankfully by Luke's jealous kisses. Her eyes fly open and she looks up at him eyes a flame with passion and violence, and it is just then that she does it... lips pull away from his for the briefest of moments and she smiles up at him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

He glared down at her. Even more annoyed that hurting her only made her happier. He would just have to try harder to hurt her enough that even if she enjoyed it he would enjoy it more. He thought of the obvious care in her eyes for the boy out side and with a snarl he snatched her shirt from her body and cast it casually over his shoulder. His hand came back down between her breast and roamed casually and possessively over her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Her eyes danced with impish mischief as he snatched her shirt from her. Still not sure what she had done to warrant this kind of attention, she had lovers before, was it the fact she brought this one home? Was it the affection she displayed for him? Was it the fact that she had the cooler toy for a change? All were very possible knowing Luke. His hand roamed over her skin and her back arched up off the desk to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Her pants were next torn from her body with barely contained savagery. He straightened then letting his eyes roam over the nude form of his lover. Brown eyes hard and hot with anger and lust almost in equal measure. He ran his hands over her legs. Feeling them and lifting them so that her feet rested on the desk with her knees up in the air and her legs were wide apart. He opened the desk then and drove first a knife through one foot nailing it to the desk and then a very expensive very sturdy pen through the other doing the same.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Turning her face she muffled her cries into her arm. No good having Aubrey show up and spoil all their fun, the pain was well delicious. Knees propped, hands and feet pinned to the desk all she could do was lay back and watch him. A thrill partially wondering what he would do next. Then it got to the point that she couldn't wait any more... so she spoke, "Well?" was all she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well you have been carrying on with children. That's terrible. You should probably be branded. " He said as he began rifling through his desk for something.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"He would have been considered a man in your time too, modern convention rubbing off on you? Can't take pleasure in delights of young virgins like you used to?" she growled from her place on the desk. Mostly because what ever he is up to right now isn't touching her... Good or bad, she just wants his attention.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Times change you silly fossil." He said in a remarkable pleasant voice as he found what he had been looking for. another knife, an old metal amulet he never knew why he kept but was always glad he did, a thick candle and a book of matches.

"ah here we are." He said as he began arranging the items to the side of his nailed lover.

"So you are likely to enjoy this, but then again so will I and a the moment that is the important part." He said with a smile as he struck the match and lit the thick candle. gazing in dreadful awe at the flame.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

She licked her lips watching him knowing what he was up to. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your anger Luke," she whispered, "Tell me so that I can do it again..." She smirked up at her lover. Perhaps this was at the heart of what made their relationship tick. "Dont tell me you are jealous...." She said the last with mild curiosity like ther idea itself was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 am

He paused and looked up from his fire. The magic words having their usual effect. He had be jealous but calling him on it took him from annoyed to out right furious.

"I changed my mind." He said as he leaned forward and blew out the candle. "You dont deserve attention branding would require. go pet your house cat and leave me be" He said as he took up his book and began moving toward the door.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:25 am

She watched him walk out, not sure but thinking she was right. What with their relationship thus far she was confused, so she let him walk out. Pulling the blades easily from the desk and her flesh she healed the wounds....and went upstairs to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 am

(Scene? Luke returns to his dual layered limbo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3