Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Aubrey didn't say a word. He just stood there, holding hands with Teagan as he waited. He still quivered a bit, but he was holding himself together. For her. All for Teagan.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Luke came out and leaned on the door frame. His earlier irritation was no longer evident as he looked over the pair. Noteing both the look in Teagans eyes and the interaction between the pair.

"And who do we have here Teagan?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am

"A new ghoul." She says with an impish smile. Her hand squeezes Aubreys, "He was lost, but now he is home." She grinned, that smile that said there was more. And that she had done something very naughty.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 am

"Really? Its so unlike you to keep strays. I imagine there is quiet the story behind this"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 am

It was probably due to the nature of the creature that he was. He just couldn't keep himself from growling when Luke called him a stray. He looked over at Teagan with uncertainty in his eyes. Maybe he should just go? For her, he wouldn't fight with Luke. But it was clear that there was only so much he would take before he lost it. He had a Beast of his own, fueled by Rage.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Shh... she soothes Aubrey as she leans into him, wrapping her arm around his waist as she does so. "That would only truly be insulting if he knew what you are." she said to Aubrey. The joys of dealing with youth. "In his own way he complimented you... You are the first person I have brought home in a hundred years." her hand idly stroked his back.

"But I did bring you home, because you are special Aubrey..." her eyes move back to Luke and he would see the smile dancing there, that she was almost to the point of sharing. "it is not every day that I meet someone who can run as a panther with me..." she smiled to Aubrey before her eyes found Luke's once more. That is right. her eyes said.. I brought home a ghouled were panther... they danced with merriment. She almost bounced on the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

It was because of Teagan that he seemed to calm. Just a little. Not much, though. Can you blame him? Luke smelled of the dead stronger than any other that he had met, then had called him a stray. He didn't dislike Luke, really. He just didn't like what Luke stood for, and it was clear that he was drawn as taut as a bowstring while he watched Luke. Ah, blood bonds.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm

"Quiet a fine Teagan" He said as he straightened in the door way. Already picking up on the creatures rage his expression became a mask.

"Its good to have some one to dart about with on four legs. And the pair of you certainly seem to get on well."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 pm

She turned and smiled at Aubrey.. "Do you speak Russian?" she asked him curiously in one of her many native tongues.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

His eyes were only for Luke at the moment, but he seemed mostly calm at the moment.

"I speak many languages," he answered her in fluent Russian.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well. Its nice to meet your new friend Teagan. I am sure you both have something very exciting and pantherish to do so I dont want to keep you"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm

She sighed, shaking her head... "Okay." she said with a nod. Releasing Aubrey she gave his hand a squeeze... "Why don't you go have some fun explore the property... I need to talk to Luke alone?" she smiled at him making sure he knew she wasn't upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 pm

He nodded to her, gently giving her hand a squeeze.

"All right. Just yell if you need me?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

He did not seem like he particularly wanted to talk. In fact he looked like he was considering excuses to leave. But in the end he just turned and went back inside with out comment.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:00 pm

She shook her head as she watched look go back inside. Before following him in, she smiled up at her new ghoul. "I will be fine, promise." she said. Then after making sure he wandered off to go and do something not right by the house she made her way inside. Feeling disappointed, she was so certain that Luke would like her present... but it was obvious he didn't.

So she went about tracking him down to figure out why, starting with the study, where he had been when she first came home. She did something else she never did, she knocked on the door. "Luke?" she asked questioningly before pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

He started to make his way down toward the beach. Away from the house. But still within hearing distance, in case Teagan called for him or needed him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

"What." Came the clip reply through the door. He sounded distant and a touch frosty. It was his usual unaffected voice he adopted when thing really upset him but yelling seemed inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 pm

She entered the study and moving into it her head cocked to the side. Pretending to act like she didn't know his feelings were hurt... cause yeah Teagan and emotions were no good. So instead she snooped around the study from a few moments till she thought of something to say. "I thought you would like the idea of having something so strong guard us during the day.." she offered finally, cause really why sugar coat it.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:28 pm

"I tend to prefer guards I don't need guards against." he replied in an acidic tone.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:29 pm

"I didn't know he was going to act like that... he has been perfectly sociable with me... not that it will matter once he is bound to you too." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 pm

"partually bound that is." He corrected in that same tone. "with that reaction I am not sure two steps would over come it. And when it decides killing me in my sleep would make you all his...... Since when do you coddle and pet your toys anyway"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

"Since it calmed him down, and I didn't want you getting hurt because he isn't bound to you yet. Since I don't know the full extent of this one's abilities... and I want him to have no reason to question him actually liking me." she replied, "He won't hurt you. He isn't the type." She moved around the library till she was in front of where Luke was sitting, and she dropped into his lap with out asking claiming the space as her's. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she nibbled at the skin there just below his ear. A low purr deep with in her, she wanted him... but when didn't she. Pushing that aside for a moment she looked deeply into his eyes.

"Please trust me on this?" she asked him with a smile that was down right devilish, "Besides I need your help figuring out how to get him to drink your blood. Won't you help me plot and scheme? You know I have no head for it." she teased.

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:24 pm

His arms wrapped around her waist as she slipped into his lap more by reflex then desicion. His fingers agilily slipping under her shirt to stroke her bare skin and his senses heightening to savor the feel of her. It was an automatic response. Not necessarily a sign she had won him over. Nor was his leaning forward to nibble her shoulder.

"this is a terrible idea" he told her softly now distracted from his annoyance by her body.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

She sighed as he nibbled her shoulder, and as he heightened his senses he smelled her. Salt of the sea, dirt and other forest type smells, and blood and Aubrey... like they had recently had sex.

Shifting in his lap she straddled his waist in the chair, leaning closer into him taking a kiss with out permission, her tongue swept into his mouth like it was conquering his. Her nails raked down his back as she ground her hips against his. For the moment it would seem that the talk of the ghoul was side tabled for more important things.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

He growled at the scent. His passion and want blending with his unacknowledged anger at how she touched him. He gripped her harder. Crushing her against him as his arms encircled her like steel bands squeezing her like a vice as his tongue fought back against hers and he forced his tongue into her mouth with a bruising kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built   Bringing home a kitteh.....  (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home a kitteh..... (backdated Dec 13 th.......Aubrey/Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next