Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 am

"Someone is going to die for touching my sister." He snarled as he pulled his shirt on over his head. l looking back to his wife he frowned seeing her fear. He handed her his knife from his belt bent down dropping a kiss on her lips, "Stay here." He urged her, "I will return as soon as I have found her."
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

"What?" Tears filled her eyes - an ultimate high of endorphins crashed down by this news.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 pm

"Please do as I say I promise to explain when I return... but right now there isn't time." and with that he ducked out of their vardo and into the night. He was gone till long after the sun came up and went down again, he came back depressed and exhausted. Refusing to eat, as she fell into bed exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 pm

"My love, my husband.." She moved to the bed, gently running a hand along his handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

"She left sometime in the night.. and all I can tell is that she was taken... she.. she..." he closed his eyes and turned his face away from her. Men don't cry, and he refused to let his anguish show before his wife.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:12 pm

"Dima." She scolded, her hand coming up to gently cup his face. She turned it towards herself, compassionate eyes filled with tears for his pain. "You never have to hide from me."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm

And so he curled forward and buried his face in his little wifes lap. He took deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. Finally muffled words floated up to her ears from her lap. "I couldn't find her.. and I can't feel her anymore." he said in a deeply saddened voice.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm

She knew that her husband and her sister had a close bond, but nothing.. nothing quite so intense. Quietly she comforted him, singing a gentle song of hope she had learned in their festivites around the fire. She stroked his hair as she sang, simply letting him take what comfort she could offer him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

He fell asleep curled up in her lap, her hands brushing against his hair. He slept for only a few hours, fitful sleep tossing and turning, whimpering as though reliving some nightmare that would never end. A few hours before the sun came up he got up and got dressed once more. Kissing her gently trying not to wake her as he went about continuing his search from the night before.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Rather than sleep, she had remained awake as long as she could to give him her affections. She didn't awaken as he left her in search of his sister, easily sleeping into the late hours of the morning.

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm

For the better part of two weeks the search was like that for Sasha, from well before the sun rose to well after it went down. Each day coming home more and more depressed. Finding solace in his wife's arms as he passed out hurting for his missing half.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3