Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 am

She was more focused on his eyes than his body, her own heated gaze passionate, lustful. Each touch elicited a shudder from her, her back arching up. Her hands tangled into his hair, tugging it gently as they ran through it.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 am

He pulled his shirt off, then his pants. Slowly he crawled into the bed back to her. "Touch me...I need to feel your hands on me Dara, we have had to wait so long." His voice growled with need and want as he lowered his hands to slide down her waist tracing down her sides once more till he found her dress once more pushing it off her hips and down her legs. Rough hands skimming her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 pm

The lust in his voice caused her to tremble, her own smooth hands moving to run over his chest and up his neck. She leaned in to kiss at the crook of his neck, her kisses trailing up over his jaw, along his ear. Her tongue flicked out to brush against his lobe gently, her nails running down the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Lowering his body he brushed the full length of his over hers just allowing their skin to touch. "Oh my love, how beautiful you are." words were going to fail him soon, better to use them now. Hus large hands traced over her breasts then pausing to tease her nipple. Then he lowered his mouth to her flesh taking that same nipple into his mouth rolling his tongue over it as he allowed him self to settle on top of her, between her thighs even if she let him.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 am

He was rewarded with her gentle moans, her hands tracing over him. As his large hands moved over her tiny frame she shook for him, her legs drawing up as her head rolled to the side. "And you are so handsome, my love.. my husband.. my Dima..."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 am

Tracing down over her hips his hands traced between her thighs spreading them wider beneath him. He knew he wasn't a small man, but his wife was a small woman, so he was determined to take her over that edge first with out him entering her, to ease their first time together. So he kissed a trail down her torso between her breasts and over her mound, dipping between her thighs he kissed his way up each thigh then parted her tender folds with his fingers and ran his tongue over her center, one long slow lick, his tongue dipping into her for a moment before he pulled her clit between his lips sucking and nibbling on her most sensitive flesh.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 pm

She cried out at his intimate touches, never having experienced these sort of affections. Her body trembled at his touches, her hips moving up. "Oh, gods.. Dima.." She breathed in a sultry fashion.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 am

He continued his attentions, slowly adding a finger, pressing into her. Teasing her, wanting to make her cry out with pleasure as he had promised.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

Her head turned back and forth against the bed she laid on, her body shuddering beneath him as he continued. "Dima, I think-" She breathed out, her entire body tensing. She gasped as she reached her peak. Wave after wave took her, her gentle mewls becoming loud cries of pleasure. It was a sensation she had not experienced before, her slim hips thrusting upward as she shuddered. "Dima, Dima, Dima.." Was all she could say, first in loud yells, then in quiet whispers as her body's contractions slowly died down, her hands running up between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

A manly smile of pride in the pleasure he brought her as he slowly stalks back up the bed, lowering himself over her he slowly runs his rigid member through her folds, teasing her, and making himself slick with her wetness. Dima then but his lip and began to slowly push into her. Pausing as he felt the tender skin of her virginity give, pausing for the pain he was sure she might be feeling. Knowing his size meant he needed to be extra careful with his Dara. He watched her waiting for her to look ready for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Her back arched gracefully off of the bed, her head thrown black in pleasure. She whimpered as he gently came upon her virginity, her eyes closing tightly. After a moment she nodded, glancing up at him. "I'm yours... take me.." Her voice was little more than a whisper, thick with pleasure, a trace of the pain she felt laced into the tone.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 pm

How part of him wished to plunge deeply into his wife, to ease his need, slake his passion. But he couldn't, he refused to hurt her. Her pushed forward half an inch and withdrew, then back in to her slick heat only this time a little further. repeating the motions again and again till his hips were nestled against hers and he was buried deeply with in her. More they were one flesh. Leaning down he kissed her a drop and passionate kiss of love and want.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Her moans and whimpers as he sunk into her had been delicious, her body trembling with her need for him. Once he had sunk his entire length into her she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, returning his kiss fervently. She was so small, and he was so large that she was incredibly tight around him. That didn't stop her from writhing beneath him, her hips moving against his.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 pm

His lips moved against hers, his tongue tasting her, and he growled possesivly. He began to pull out of her and thrust back into her slowly loosing control on being gentle. Lost in his passion, his fibers curled into her hips lifting her slightly from the bed as he pressed further into her. Their hips meeting grinding against one another before he withdrew. A low passionate rumble echoed through his chest as he rolled them placing her on top his hands at her hips to help guide her motions keeping rhythm as he continued thrusting up into her.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 pm

The position sunk him even deeper into her and she easily followed his motions guidance. Legs strong from the great distances she walked, thighs strong from riding horses, moved her over him as he indicated she should. Her head tilted back, hands moving through her hair, then down her neck. Slender fingers grasped at her breasts, her nails gently tracing the sensitive pink nubs there.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 pm

His hands moved up her back pressing her further down upon him. As he sat up slightly pressing her chest against his. Hands caressed her like she was the must precious thing in the works. tracing over het back and shoulders, rough j hands move over her smooth skin. He began thrusting up into her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

"Dima.. Dima!" She cried his name over and over, obscenities falling from her lips he had never heard on her innocent lips before. Her hips moved with his, each thrust passionate and deep, her own fingertips moving down over his firm stomach. She was lost in her passion, her body writhing uncontrollably above him as moans and cries of pleasure came from her loudly.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Words were lost to him, as he lifted her from him. His large hands flipped get over onto her stomach a he moved to take her from behind. He pressed into her in one swift thrust this time. One hand holding her hip as he took her under him. His other hand dances over her hip and up to rub her breast, squeezing it rolling it s nipple against his palm. Then as he pounded into her he reached lower still his fingers playing over her clit.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

She gasped and moaned, biting her lip hard. She closed tightly around him once more, her body stretching as her hands buried themselves into her hair. A pause as she went silent, before her body released once more, another scream of ecstasy coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Selling and throbbing within her he spasms crying out his mutual satisfaction. He holds himself against her buried deeply with in her slick heat. Till he can take no more and he slowly pulls away from her. Falling beside her on the bed his large arms reach out and pull her close crushing her against his chest as he groaned. Still unable to speak he nuzzled against her neck lovingly. Perfect, his wife was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 pm

She trembled in his embrace, silent for a long while as she kissed the top of his head. Several moments of silence later she whispered gently, "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm

"You are my one and only, I will only every love you so long as ther is breath in my body." Hugs lips sought hers then as he relaxed against his bride, his wife, his Dara. So utterly and totally happy.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 pm

She slowly fell asleep against him, happier than she had ever been in her entire life. Excitement woke her up a couple of times throughout the night, at which point she had touched and teased him awake, sending them into a tangled embrace of passion once more. Finally, she slept, her tiny frame cuddled against her husband's broad chest far past dawn.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Dima let his guard down as he finally fell asleep. But in the few hours before dawn he awoke crying out in pain. Huss large hand rubbing his chest, his eyes wide in shock and pain and anguish. "Sasha!" He yelled. stumbling from the bed and the tangle of his wifes arms. his hands reaching for his pants. His cries waking those strong him and setting the dogs to barking.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm

She was startled awake, obviously, from his shout and his rapid movement. Fear took over her eyes as she watched him pull on clothes, "D-Dima, my love, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves   The Wedding Night  *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Night *Background Sasha, Vladimir, Darklis* - Among Thieves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next