Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:13 am

"Then you can manifest and stop creeping me out." she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:23 am

Ah, ah ah... that would be cheating, dear.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:31 am

"Cheating implies rules. What are the rules?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 am

Whatever I choose to make them at any given time. You have caught my attention, little Teagan. Why do you search for one who would just as easily cast you aside as he would yesterday's trash?
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 am

"Tell me the rules and I will answer your question." she said with a smirk on her lips. Cause thrill seaker crazy ass teagan liked playing games.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 am

The first rule is that you answer my questions. I do not answer yours. Goodbye, little Teagan.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"And go with out your answer?" she asked aloud. Her mind asked another question... Do you know where Luke is?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Her answer? Was silence.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Teagan for the first time ever, curled up in Luke's bed alone and waited for the day sleep to take her. To see if Luke would come back the next night or if she was going to have to go and speak with the Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 pm

The second night... she also woke alone. The scent of Luke was more faint ... and the moment her eyes came open... she felt it.

The slight *pop* inside of her, as another piece of her soul... shattered.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm

That was all the motivation she needed to go and see the Sheriff, shifting into crow form she flew to the Regency as fast as her little wings would take her. She would have called ahead..but Teagan didn't really use phones.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 pm

(To be continued.............)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built   Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Waves (The First Night) - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2