Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"How far out are you comfortable going?" she asked him as she tread water.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:33 pm

He nodded, pausing so he could tread water and look around.

"I'm comfortable until around about a mile out. That's about when I'll start getting concerned about tide, undertow and the strength to get back to shore."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

"Sounds like fun." she said... "To bad you need to breath." she said after a moment more of treading water. "There are some really pretty places under the waves to investigate I am sure."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 pm

He smirked.

"They do make oxygen tanks, you know."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm

"Oh.. right. That was.. well it is a more modern invention." the way she said modern invention was a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

He laughed.

"It's okay. I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am

"Can you see well at night...in the pitch dark?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 pm

He shook his head and smiled.

"No, But that's why God invented flashlights."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

She just shook her head, "Don't supposed you are certified to do the under water thing with the oxygen tank are you?" a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:26 pm

He smiled.

"I'm certified for diving, yes. Just not to the deepest depths."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 pm

She snickered, "I might just have to learn how to dance so that there is something I can say I can do that you can't." she smirked with a playful roll of her eyes and a shake of her head.

"Would you be interested in doing some underwater exploration some time?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

He laughed, but he nodded.

"I'd love to. I haven't been under the surface in a long time."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 pm

"Awesome," she said with a smile and a nod.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 pm

He grinned at her.

"Sounds like fun. What sort of things do you want to explore for? I hear there's a good many sunken ships in the area."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 pm

She began to swim slowly out to sea, but it was leisurely, her head above water so that she could keep talking. "That sounds like a great way to pass the night... have you ever gone at night before?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm

He started to swim alongside her, taking his time, too.

"I can't say that I have, honestly. Visibility is lower at night."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 pm

"If your boss said it was cool I could teach you to see in the dark... in exchange of course for a guided tour of these shipwrecks?" she smiled, lithe muscles pulling her small form through the water with ease.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 pm

His brow rose, but he nodded.

"I will see what he has to say about it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm

"Not interested?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm

He smiled.

"I am. But he gets the final say in this sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

She nods with a smile that says she really does understand. "So how long have you served?" Ben a ghoul, been a thrall...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 pm

He smiled.

"Give or take around fifty years or so."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:13 am

"I served for about that long before I was turned." She said with a small smile. "They were good years for me."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 pm

He looked surprised.

"Really? It seems odd, considering the stories I've heard about your Clan."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"There is the exception.. then there is the rule.." she shrugs. "I was taken for talents possesed as a mortal... and then embraced once they had met out his purpose... after that I was mostly free to do as I pleased so long as I continued learning. Then he died." she said the last looking displeased her hand absently reaching up to caress the scales at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next