Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 pm

He smiled.

"Wasn't insulted before."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

She splashes him, "Uh huh." is all she says with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 pm

He returned her playful splash.

"I wasn't. Curious, but not insulted. I've been called worse. I object to it, but we cleared that up earlier."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 am

She smiled at the splash, "Gods only know how I suck at reading peoples emotions." She shook her head, "Doesn't help when you expect everything to be a lie however."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

He smiled.

"Such is the curse of the Kindred, I'm told."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 pm

"Shit if that isn't the truth.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

He laughed.

"Does it ever bother you? What you are, I mean."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

She shrugs, "What use is it to allow such a thing to bother me? Mourn the loss of what I was. I have been what I am for so long, that the memories of what I was before being introduced to this.. is all so small.. hazy." her tone said she meant when she was just a human.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

He shrugged.

"It was just a question. Some of you struggle with it, the knowledge that you're the stuff of legend and nightmares."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

"Does a wolf fight being a wolf? A predator becomes what it is, and those that think they aren't are deluding themselves. I am not talking about killing, or hurting others. But just... what we are. Even the most humane of us is a predator, we just are." she said frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 am

He nodded.

"That's fair. It was more just my curiosity that begged me to ask."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 pm

A smile flitted across her lips, "If you got to decide what would you like? To go back to being ignorant of all of this, to live out your life in peace some where, find a woman, have children? Or would you rather become what the rest of us are, and be one with the darkness for the rest of eternity?" she asked him curious. It was obvious that she had no qualms answering questions, or asking them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm

He smiled.

"The former. I've always wanted a family and to just live in peace."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 pm

"I recognize that was never in the cards for me. I accept it, as the path shown to me to follow. And I walk it." she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

He nodded.

"That's fair. You seem a little too wild at heart to ever want that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 pm

"The modern age, it kills that part of you... but it used to be that more were like me." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

He nodded.

"I can understand that. But at the same time, some people just are too active, even in mortal life, to want to settle down for children and family."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

"Life has changed so much.. while we remain so much the same.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

He shook his head.

"I don't believe that to be true at all, Miss Teagan."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

She laughed, "Yes, and no. I can tell you that the core of who I am has not changed much over the years I have been alive."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

He smiled.

"Maybe not changed much, but it has changed."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm

She frowned her head tipping to the side, "You know perhaps that is the crux of my dilemma, it hasn't changed enough."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 pm

He laughed quietly.

"Could be. You never know until you try, though. What would you like to change?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:03 pm

She sighed, "The reason I am here I think... to find that answer." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 am

He smiled at her.

"There are worse reasons to be somewhere than to find the answers that you seek. I think some people have just come here to die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next