Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 pm

"I am sorry." she offered. Naked niw she approached him slowly offering him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 pm

He hugged her, briefly.

"Thanks. It just isn't necessary.'
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"Happier topics..our else you will decide I am to depressing to hang with." A hesitant smile posted at her lips as she teased him.

She dipped a toe into the water testing it as she glanced away.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm

The water was nice and warm here... much like a bathtub. There was a reason it was called bathtub beach. He made his way to her side and smiled.

"I do not blame you for my bad memories, Teagan."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:42 pm

"Mmm, the water is warm." She smiled. Eyes closing at the sensation, as a pleasurable half sigh half moan left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

He smiled and slipped farther into the water.

"There is a reason this place is called Bathtub Beach."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Teagan quickly joined him moving so that she was just beside him. "Why is it so warm?" She asked, still taking delight at the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 pm

He smiled.

"The stones. They hold the heat from the sun. It's not as deep here as it is in the rest of the ocean, so the water that comes in doesn't get nearly as cold."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 pm

"This is awesome....." Her face looked really happy as she playfully splashed water at Medwyn.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm

He started to tread water, and splashed some back at her.

"Glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Grinning she swam after him playfully humming the tune from jaws. Which in a weird way was oddly appropriate. A devilish grin, and a playful light in her eyes. Assuming she could get her hands on him, she would attempt to dunk him, and no sissy dunk either, but a good solid dunking.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 pm

She was Kindred. It meant that she could catch him fairly easily. And he was fine with a dunking, though he was laughing when she did it. He seemed to be having a good time, by all outward appearances.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 am

"If you could do or have anything right now what would it be?" Sge asked with a playful smile.as she floated in the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:54 am

Now that was something of a trick question, wasn't it? It's a trap! But he answered her anyway.

"Right now? An ice cold beer and maybe a comic book."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm

She laughed softly, "Would you like to go? She swam a little closer, her flesh just brushing against hus. Of course it was a trap.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm

He looked surprised when he glanced at her.

"Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 pm

She was invading his personal space now, her hand raised up to just touch his chest, "Beer and a comic?" She echoed teasingly. Her intent was obvious, but slow, questioning.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:34 pm

He seemed oblivious to her obvious intention. But at the least, he didn't seem to be objecting to her touch.

"You asked me a question. I just answered it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

Teagan laughed, either he wasn't interested or he was that oblivious, so one way to test it, going on tip toe she leaned forward leaving her lips a fraction of an inch from his. Her breasts pressed against his chest, "Tell me now if are not interested..." she offered. Her gaze said she wouldn't be offended if he wasn't, and was interested in playing if he was.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 am

Blue eyes met hers, and he tilted his head. Either he was completely oblivious, or he was just a dick and wanted to hear her say it. Either way, his answer was the same:

"Interested in what?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

The answer didn't dissuade her as she leaned forward and stole a kiss, her fingers reaching down to brush over his hip in the water.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am

He didn't stop her, exactly. But he did seem mildly surprised. He also didn't kiss her back, though, and managed to look at her, confused.

"Teagan...?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 am

Her lips pulled away as he spoke her hand remained on his hip and she asked again, "Not interested?" she asked eyes looking up into his with desire, and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

He frowned, reaching up to brush gentle fingertips over her cheekbone.

"It-it's not that."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 am

"Then what is it?" she whispered as she nuzzled against his hand at her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next