Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room

Go down 
+4
Griselda Johns
Ethan
Marvin
Nobody's Raz0r
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:10 pm

She piped up.

"Heeey! No changies, no take-backs and no secrets!"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 pm

She coughed.

"I'd love to know what's going to happen to him, and this room only stays secure as long as I'm plugged in."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Bella rubbed her temples.

Fucking Malkavians.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

He still looked to Jamie and his face turned slightly questioning. "Sir?..." it was apparent he wanted to know if the prince wanted it private or said amongst all present.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

He nodded.

"Go ahead, Ethan."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:28 pm

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth... it did not look like that was the answer he was hoping for.

His eyes opened, his head came up and he took a small step back so he could look at the prince with the moron still in his vision below him.

"Sir, if he wishes to be the servant of the Tremere clan, perhaps we should be so kind as to send him to their stronghold in Vienna, Austria where he can serve them more efficiently." All so business-like.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:29 pm

She giggled. It was not a nice sound. And then she clamped her hand over her mouth, though her eyes sparkled above it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 pm

He gave the Nosferatu a blank stare.

"Did he piss ye off tha' badly?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 pm

She nodded.

"Yes. I'd ask you for his heart, but that would be too quick."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:38 pm

It was obvious to her that neither Jamie nor Raz0r actually knew what Ethan had just suggested.

"Seneschal... don't you believe that's a little bit harsh?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Bella nodded in agreement with Ra'idah - there were far better places to send a naughty Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

He was still looking at the Prince when he spoke. "To a degree, sir?... Yes."

He then turned to face the Sheriff while moving against the wall that the moron was slumped against so he could keep his body in his peripheral vision. "This is not his first foray into reckless behavior. Risking bringing the Federalis down into the city searching for the EMP is bad enough, but just this month he requested of yourself to retrieve his ghoul for him.... from the Carnival. As such, he risked the life of the Sheriff of the domain and the lives of everyone she's sworn to protect because he couldn't keep tabs on his damn ghoul. He's a liability to us as a domain and the Kindred Society as a whole. I'd suggest just taking his head, but a pine box addressed to Vienna seems just as good."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

The Malkavian's eyes flared dangerously - only for a moment. "She wasn't required to do it, as grateful as I'm sure he was..I don't see how asking for something should be added to a list of reckless things he's done."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:44 pm

He glanced to the Harpy. "Yeah?... Prove he didn't supernaturally influence her to do it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:45 pm

She spoke up.

"He tried to hack the Nosferatu computers. Where information on every member of this Domain is held. He wanted to ruin the economy of the entire area. He would have, too, if I hadn't stopped him. The list of his crimes goes back to when he first got here."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:46 pm

He held up a hand to stifle the argument.

"Ethan, if ye dinna mind, can ye please give me a rundown of th' recklessness of this Malkavian? I dinna want t' judge rashly."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

He gestured a thumb at Raz0r. "That's a new one to me, but that on top of the two I've already stated is bad enough. And, I'm pretty sure he did something to earn that negative status from the former Seneschal as well as being dropped from Acknowledged to Tolerated, but I'm not privy to the details of that situation. Aside from that, there is nothing else I'm aware of, but I haven't kept tabs on him as I didn't think he was as big of a threat as he is to us until just this month."

He glanced around the room. "Does anyone else have grievances with him or knowledge of his reckless behavior?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm shuttin' my mouth. Not saying a word.

She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

She smirked.

"He got the negative because at the time there was no Keeper and he used the downfall of the Toreador against our at the Time Harpy Estaban. And the list of grievances I personally have against him are long, but all personal. Other than the two I mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Ahhh.... fuck... not saying anything would just have her yelled at more. She knew it.

"He's one of the people who made a deal with the Fallen."

There. It was said. Can she hide under the table now?
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Cue the growling from the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm

She stepped away from the wall, closer to Jamie. She was ready. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Ethan's eyes darted to Bella and he spoke frankly, firmly and quickly. "Harpy, would you please dull our prince's anger? It would not do to have him lose his temper now."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

She glanced to Jamie, unwilling to do what Ethan had suggested without the Prince's consent.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm

She came off of the wall as well.

"Bella," she hissed, urgently. "He's going to frenzy. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next