Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:34 pm

It was exactly twenty minutes later when there was a knock on Marvin's door. She really needed to put some wards up on this place. Seriously.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Marvin opened the door. "Good evening sheriff. Come in if you are of a mind to do so. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

She glanced around as she took a cautious step inside.

"We really need to get you some protection on this place, Marvin."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

"I'm designing a security system. Sadly my source for booby traps is dead. Which leaves warding "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 pm

She smiled.

"What did you think I was talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well warding of course. But I'm an odd sort, since I figure the more layers between outside and me the better. Electronics, warding, explosives, video feeds of Tammy Faye Baker, you know. The more the better."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 pm

She smirked.

"Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

"Hell if i could get one and keep it on a chain in the yard I'd get a werewolf."

"Come on in if you want. Or did I already say that?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm

She smiled, her hands in her pockets.

"You said that. And no pet werewolves for you. They'd just kill you."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well it's worth a shot."

He glanced at his phone and frowned at a message and then typed a quick reply.

"Ummm.... Cass is feeling suicidal and wants me to get Right of Destruction from the Prince and put her out of her misery. Soo not cool."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Her brows rose.

"Good God, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Marvin shook his head. "No fucking clue. I know she's had Markus Jacobs in her head, and she's always been a bit easily stressed out. Listen, if she's this bad you want me to passion her down? Poor thing has a problem with high stress situations."

He leaned over to show her the original text.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 pm

She took the phone and frowned.

"Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:41 pm

"She's not telling." he said while popping over to his computer.

"But Mr. Sparky here might lead me to her" he said punching up some programs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm

After a few minutes he swore.

"Of course she uses Gmail. And yes, I tried hacking Google's servers."

"Oh wait. She's decided to come over if I leave her alone. See, persistence pays off. Anyway, if you think it's needful I'll try and passion her down. Just send a message into my head if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

She rocked forward and back on the balls of her feet.

"I don't think she needs that. You really need to stop using powers of the blood on people, Marvin. Someday, you're going to use it on the wrong person and lose your head over it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Marvin's phone begins to ring.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:54 pm

"I haven't used that one on anyone, and wouldn't without permission. It's just something available as needed. If the choice was Cass killing her self, or winding her down for a few months I might choose the lesser of two evils, but not without clearing it. Give me some credit please" he smiled.

"So have you learned anything more about Jacobs?"

"Hang on.... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 pm

She just smirked. She had an idea of what to do with a very stressed Toreador. But it could wait until Cassiel got there.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 pm

"It's a 3 fucking minute drive from my apartment to your house. That means you now have 2 fucking minutes to tell me why the FUCK?! you are screwing with my shit. I have had ENOUGH of people fucking with me!"

A pause. And then very sweetly and calmly, "And I am coming armed."

Click.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Marvin hung up his phone.

"Well... she's coming armed. This should be amusing. "

"I'll open the door. I'm fairly sure short of a flare gun she can't hurt me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

She smiled sweetly.

"Marvin, shut up. I'll answer the door, since I'm pretty sure I can take a punch better than you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Cass' truck came to a screeching halt outside. She slammed the door as she got out. But ever so sweetly did she knock on the door, trying to maintain some composure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

If he went anywhere near the door, she would Potence-lift him out of the way with one hand to the back of his shirt.

Then she opened the door with a smile for the Toreador.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:05 pm

"Call me old fashioned, I prefer not to let a woman get punched because I pissed off someone. Even if said woman could probably destroy nearly every person in the domain singlehandedly. But ok, since I wont' win this. She's at the door. Have fun. She probably needs a good ass fucking on top of being reasoned with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next