Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room

Go down 
+4
Griselda Johns
Ethan
Marvin
Nobody's Raz0r
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room Empty
PostSubject: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:44 pm

She'd set it up.  Then she sent out the message.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Marvin came in and sat down his computer bag. "Hey razor. The uboat sends his gator greetings. Oh and when we are done tonight, want to talk about taking over an abandoned Russian mars probe ?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:22 pm

"We'll talk."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

He nodded and started setting up his computer and a projector.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Having known with at least a few hours notice where this was going to be, Ethan was sure to be in his office before it began, so he arrived a few minutes prior to the start time.

There was no knock. He simply walked in, closed the door behind him and scanned the entire room, then went and sat in the chair to the right of head of the table, where the prince would obviously be sitting.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Raz0r nodded to him as he entered and moved to her corner, where she was literally wired into the walls. Gotta love paranoid Nos.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Marvin bowed his head politely when the Seneschal entered. "Good evening Seneschal."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 pm

After he'd adjusted something under the left side of his coat in his chair, he looked over at Marvin.

"Let's get something clear: you do not have the status necessary to call a meeting with any one of those in attendance this evening, much less all of us. As such, you will keep your mouth shut until such time as everyone is here and you're asked to speak. Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

And what timing! The Sheriff bounced in (yes, bounced) with a lollipop in her mouth. She knocked, because that was polite, but didn't want for an answer before she walked in. With a quick survey of the room, she opted for the corner that Raz0r wasn't in, so that she could put her back to the wall as well as keep an eye out for anything unusual. She just didn't seem all that paranoid.

"The hell is this all about?"

She didn't ask anyone in particular. She just asked everyone that was there.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Ethan turned to look at the Sheriff. "We're going to wait for the Prince to show such that we don't have to have Marvin explain it more than once."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 pm

She slipped in the door.

"I was called?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Ethan smiled for a second. "Ah yes... and Grace as well. Now we just wait for the Prince."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm

She nodded to Ethan.

"Fair enough."

Then it was back to leaning against the wall, sucking on her lollipop. That's right. Blow Pop, bitchez.
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

She moved to take the wall across from Rai, between the Assamite and the blue-haired Nos. Then she just leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Marvin's face went blank for a moment as if he was completely torn on how to reply, and settled for another polite bow of his head in acknowledgement of the seneschal's words and waited for him to resume his business before completing the assembly of his computer and projector.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 pm

He didn't bother to knock. He just came inside, noted the three women standing along the back wall ...

"Is this my intervention or sommat?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

"No sir, we're here to hear why Marvin had Raz0r bring us all together in one place while we have demons and the Carnival in town." He gestured at the chair at the head of the table. "Your chair is available should you wish it, sir. As far as I can tell, the ladies wish to stand."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:20 pm

He stared...

"An' put those three at my back where they have good access t' hit me in th' head an' me no see it coming? T' hell wi' that, lad. I'll stand."

He was grinning, though. So he was probably joking.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Ethan simply shrugged. "Suit yourself, sir." He then looked at Marvin. "Now... why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Marvin looked to the Seneschal and then around the rest of the room before replying. "Because Victor Morton contracted with me to build him a man portable EMP generator."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Ethan's eyebrow raised. "And... you're telling us now because you don't intend on doing so..... right?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Marvin's response was to turn on the projector and display the blueprints of an electronic EMP generator (5 successes). "No, because after neither the Prince or the Sheriff had me not do it, I designed it. We are all here, so myself and Raz0r can work up proper individual EMP defense measures for the most critical persons and infrastructure in the domain."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Raz0r grinned.

"I'm the one with the plans."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Ethan turned to the prince. "Sir, can I stake him?"

There was no joking in his voice as he reached in behind him under his trench coat, pulled out a stake and placed it on the table in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

She gave a shrug of one shoulder.

"If you want to let Ethan stake him, I can break the thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next