Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait Empty
PostSubject: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Porter paced a little in the workroom of the shop, waiting.  Wondering what she wanted.

Weal or woe?

No way to know until Raz0r arrived.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:15 pm

She knocked on the door in the back.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

The sound of several deadbolts and chains being undone - wheezing, rusty.

The door opened - first a crack, framing Porter's grin, then opened wide.

"Please, come in and make yourself at home." Porter gestures inside.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:32 pm

She slipped inside as soon as there was room. Then she looked around with a snort.

"Like what you've done with the place."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"How droll." he said, shutting the door. "It is, quite obviously, a work in progress. The important parts are settled."

"But let me not keep you from your appointed rounds, dear Primogen." Porter hooked a foot around a barstool and dragged it across the room toward Raz0r.

"You're here for a reason." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm

She took the stool and perched on it.

"Yeah. About that. I've been asked some serious questions, and prefer the answers to come from your own mouth. Questions about your relationship with one Toreador by the name of Jennica."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Known her for years. Worked both for her and with her in the past. Probably still bound to her to some degree, although it's been a long time since I tasted her."

Porter sits on a table.

"Is there an issue? I presume this regards Miss Vella."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm

She nods.

"It does. She's pretty freaked about you being here. Guess you've dragged her back to Jennica a few times?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 pm

"Quite so. On more than one occasion, I have been tasked to bring her to her sire's presence, yes. And I've no shame in adding that on several of those occasions, Miss Vella resisted the requests of her elder and was, as a result, brought by force. She is young, and fiercely independent of spirit, as you perhaps know from any dealings you've had with her."

Porter stood back up. "However, two additional facts are worth bearing in mind regarding this situation. First, I am not here to remove Miss Vella or harm her in any way - as I told her myself, though I understand why she might not believe my words. You understand, of course, that Jennica's circle of contacts and influence includes kindred far more brutal than myself -- if she, in her heart, wanted Miss Vella destroyed, I cannot help but posit that the event would have occurred years ago. As a footnote, I myself find the two of them to be much alike in certain ways, although I dare not suggest such a thing to either of them for fear of upsetting their humors."

"And secondly, as a student of my surroundings by virtue of our family lineage, I am keenly aware of the oscillation of kindred emotion; ergo, I am forced to presume that at some point in the future my friend and erstwhile business partner Jennica may actually come to her senses and wish to reconcile with Miss Vella. So long as that possibility exists - however remote - my friendship with Jennica actually protects Miss Vella. I will not harm her, Raz0r - nor would I allow others to do so, were it in my power to legally prevent it."

Porter looks into the distance for a moment, thinking, then returns his gaze to his Primogen. "A codicil, if I may advance our progress by it: I am a loyal citizen. If my Prince were to order me to disregard any potential request from Jennica regarding, shall we say, proposed relocation of Miss Vella, I shall be bound to honor that order. Perhaps such formalities would make us all more comfortable with one another; I would manifest no objection to such an arrangement, although objection to a Prince's will is of course not my right."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 pm

She smiled.

"Splendid! Thank you for that. Now, onto other business. What would you say to being Primogen?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"The response is dependent upon the circumstance, of course. I do not mean to be evasive or rude, you understand. Perhaps you could offer some context, for a poor newcomer?" A half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:06 pm

She laughed.

"It's simple, really. I'm too damned busy to do a good job of it. And you seem like you'd be great at it."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm

"I am flattered, Raz0r. May I inquire, is this the sort of domain where each clan puts forward its own representative, or is this the kind of place where His Grace selects his advisors?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:12 pm

She laughed.

"Bit of both. But mostly each clan picks their's. However with our clan's track record, I did run you past him. I don't know if you heard about what the King in Yellow did?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:13 pm

"My knowledge of the gentleman is limited to advice not to tread on his land, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

She smirked.

"He insulted the Court in a meeting, then disapperated out of there. This was an important meeting about the Circus and Demons. I was watching at the time. The Prince cannot have someone like that on his council. And that's how I became Primogen."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 pm

"Agreed, that sort of behavior is unacceptable. Cheek without demonstrable results is wasteful. His Grace deserves better."

Porter strokes his chin and paces a bit.

"If His Grace wishes it, I would be honored to serve the domain in this fashion."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm

She grinned.

"Excellent! I knew I was right to keep you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

A wry smile. "I confess I don't feel 'kept' just yet."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm

She grinned.

"And what would make you feel kept?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"It's deucedly difficult to say. After all, the phrase has so many potential meanings. I've no idea if I am to be a pet, an ally, or a lover."

Porter smiles. "Managing expectations is key in building relationships."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

She chuckled.

"Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"Raz0r, dear, I'm disappointed in you." he mock-chided, slowly moving closer.

"After all, we are immortal, cursed beings. We exist behind the shadows and beyond the ken of mortal society and morality, even beyond simplistic categories of language. In other words, my sister - " he leaned forward, bending slightly so his eyes are level with hers.

" - why should we have to choose just one?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Not afraid I'd break you?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm

"Counting on it, actually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next