Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room

Go down 
+4
Griselda Johns
Ethan
Marvin
Nobody's Raz0r
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

He looked thoughtful.

"Wha' would stakin' him accomplish, Seneschal?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm

"Stopping him from being an idiot and building the damn thing, for one, sir. At least, it doesn't sound like he's built it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:42 pm

She stomped one foot.

"Aww! Why does Ethan get to have all the fun?!"

Nevermind that she might kill him if she staked him. He was a Malkavian and probably squishy, but she didn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Marvin's only reply was to advance the slide and show an even simpler device. One that relied on explosives and enough brains to wrap a copper coil. Oh and connect things to a generator.

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 300px-Flux_Compression_Generator_cutaway_view

Last edited by Marvin on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Ethan turned his head to look at the screen... he analyzed the blue prints for a moment and then stood, stake in hand. "Okay, that's it... if no one gives me a good reason, I'm staking him. Right now."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 pm

He looked like he was trying. Really. Trying hard to find a good reason. He was just ... not finding one ...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 pm

She started shaking her head in horror.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, fuck no. He'll just nag the ever-loving shit out of me from the Astral plane if you do, and I'm SO not down with that."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Marvin looked to the Prince. "The Primogen has loaned me her authority tonight Sir. "
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Ethan's serious gaze looked to the Sheriff. "Then I'll do to him what I did to the Fiend pack leader that alerted his buddies to where I'd taken him in Seattle..." His face turned to look at Marvin. "I'll bash his head in until he's in torpor."

His glare got a little harder. "And which primogen do we have to thank for that? Also, what status have they lent you?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:59 pm

He turned to Ethan "Primogen Novykh of the Malkavians. And as her whip, tonight here in this room, I speak as if she were here. I went to the Prince, and I went to the Sheriff and told them both of this device. I made it plain I would stall and delay it if they wished. Neither indicated that they wished. The device is simple, the principle simpler still. Had I not done this, a ghouled mortal would have, or a Tremere neonate would have been tasked with learning the skill to do so. But instead, I give you the device, and the knowledge the Tremere are going to use it."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

Ethan looked very angry as he glared at Marvin and began to walk around the table towards him. "I asked who gave the status and what status they lent to you... You have answered one and then rambled on about things you were not asked about. I warned you about speaking without being spoken to in this meeting. In addition, it's not about what others would have done, but what you have done. So..." he was now within 5 feet of him and stopped and he growled his speech, "answer my question before you are unable to do so." His grip tightened and loosened on the stake.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 am

"Primogen Novykh has loaned me Revered. " he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 am

Face, meet palm. Palm, meet face.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am

Ditto.

What she said.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 am

Ethan's face of anger morphed into a twisted form of disgusted confusion... his mouth agape.

His head shook slightly. "You're both idiots...."
Back to top Go down
AST Shepherd
Admin
AST Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am

The movement was sudden, almost unseen in it's speed. Ethan's face twisted from the agape expression he'd held second ago into something akin to a... grimace? His hand wielding the stake came up and conected with the Malkavian's chest. It wasn't graceful, but it got the job done. Before Marvin could react, the Nosferatu's hand had dropped back to his side, as he simple let the other Kindred fall to the floor with a dull thud.

(Marvin: 3 lethal, Staked)
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 am

Ethan looked to the prince. "Sir, I apologize for the violence in your elysium, but seeing as how I heard no objections, I took it as leave to do so. That being said, did this moron give you a run-down of the hazards involved with an EMP device?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

He tilted is head.

"Kind of. Said tha' it knocked out electronic devices. I sent him t' Raz0r so she could keep an eye on wha' he was doing."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

Ethan glanced back at Raz0r and back to Jamie. "Yes sir... they can not only knock them out, but completely fry the internal workings to make them absolutely inoperable until they have replacement parts installed. With a large enough power source and antenna, you could knock out electronic devices throughout the city that weren't protected by a faraday cage or similar EMP protection." He glanced down at Marvin and shook his head. "I heard his claim about if he didn't do it someone else would, but if someone asked him to murder a family, saying he killed them because eventually the person asking would find someone that would do it would still put the murder on his head. Thus, this damn thing is on his head... and the damn Usurpers are the ones with it or set to acquire it."

He stepped back from Marvin, crossed his arms and quickly glanced around the room and back to Jamie. "And what the hell was Mercy thinking? Does she not realize that any status loaned is at risk of loss should the person wielding it perform antithetically to which it was bestowed? This lump of meat has performed far from Revered."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 am

He frowned.

"Good Christ."

That was about all he could think of to say.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 am

She slipped the lollipop out of her mouth and addressed Ethan.

"I knew what it did. He asked me if I wanted him to stall Victor. The fact is, he doesn't listen to me. To tell him to stall Victor would have just made him go and do it sooner, and I knew it. He ignores me. I think it's because I have boobs."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Raz0r smiled.

"Meanwhile, now that I know what the idiot was talking about, I can protect this entire building from an EMP, whether set off outside or inside."
Back to top Go down
Lady Grace Dunn
Methuselah
Lady Grace Dunn

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Since most of this was going over her head, she really was just there to look intimidating. So that's what she did. She pinned Marvin with a glare that would have curdled milk.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

He frowned.

"My problem is tha' I dinna ken wha' th' Tremere wanted t' use it for. T' protect this buildin' is all well an' fine, but what about th' rest of th' buildings around town? We're lookin' at somethin' much more large-scale than just th' Regency."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm

She shrugs.

"Then I'll back up the city. I just need a place and the servers to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room   Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvin's Meeting (Inner Court/Marvin/Raz0r) - The Bored Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next