Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drifting (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

Drifting (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Celeste stepped out from a back room, zipping up her leather coat. Bright eyes drifted about the room, taking in many new faces that weren't regulars. She remained near the back of the club, green eyes settling on Luke.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Johnathon turned back to the man with a hint of a smile. "Yes, it is. Especially with such interesting things to see here."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Luke nodded his head a bit and gave a sniff of a laugh. "Most certainly."

Speaking of interesting things to see at just that moment Luke turned his head to see the beautiful ghoul. His attention zeroed in on her like a guided missile but he remained where he was chatting with Johnathon for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"Of course, not all the interesting sights are on the dance floor"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 am

She turned to order a drink from the bartender, though her gaze never left Luke's. A coy smile played across cherry colored lips, curiosity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 am

"That is very true" He said as he turned more or less back toward Johnathon though he kept Celeste in his field of vision and smiled a small smile just for her.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

"I love it when the boys play hard to get you know "
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 pm

She shot whatever clear liquid had been offered to her, before saubtering over to Johnathon and Luke. "Hey, boys.."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"Ah the lovely miss Saint. I was debating indulging myself and seeing how much it would cost to simply buy the club out for an evening. "
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Well that was a direct comment. Lukes attention moved to Johnathon in an appraising manner consider if the man was playing at what he though he was. Before he could reply how ever his attention was stolen away once more as the gorgeous ghoul sauntered over. He looked pleased to see her again but a little surprised as well, after their last meeting he would have less surprised if she fled as opposed to initiating interaction.

"Hello to you as wel Celeste"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 pm

"Eh, a hundred dollars." She waved a hand in a uncaring sort of way - the answer was incredibly cheap for the size of the club.

She flashed a devilish smile at Luke, "How does the evening find you?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:33 pm

"Terribly. My world is darkness, I am in dire need of a pretty distraction. Do you happen to know of any?" He asked as he gave the ghoul his own wicked smile. He wasn't ignoring Johnathon, the man was reasonably attractive but beside the stunningly beautiful ghoul luke was well and truly distracted.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 pm

The same brush off wave was given as she motioned towards the stage. "Plenty, I'm sure you can find one worth your attentions."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:32 pm

"And what about you?" He asked with a serpents smile "Are you not feeling particularly distracting tonight?" His eyes swung back to Johnathon once more and he offered the man a subtle and tempting smile. One could after all never have to much distraction at one time when it was distraction you were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 am

She sighes softly, brushing a fiery strand of hair from her eyes. "Not for you, anyhow.." She gave a cat's smile to Johnathon, moving up to trace a finger down his tie. "I haven't had any free time.with top hat here yet.."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 am

Johnathon winked back with a sly smile but said nothing
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:03 am

"Not for me hm? Am I so dreadful then?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Johnathon nudged Luke with his elbow and grinned "Dreadfully common I'm afraid old boy."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Dreadfully predictable, more like." She shot back at Johnathon, her coy gaze moving back to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"Would you care to see how dreadfully unpredictable I can be?" he smiled while offering Celeste his arm.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

She took his arm as a lady would, her touch light on his arm. "Absolutely."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 pm

He smiled and started to walk off with Celeste. "So just curious first, you belong to the same ahh social club Ra'idah Tahan does?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Tsk a shame the ghoul could have served as a decent distraction. He Turned back to the stage as the pair walk off. He shook his glass softly as he stared off into space in the general direction of the dancers, the ice slowly melting in his untasted drink. Maybe a distraction wasn't in order maybe a night in a corner working up a good bit of brooding would help. Brooding was a gift if his families after all.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

"Social.. club?" She quirked a brow at Johnathon. "What ever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

"Ah" he smiled "I thought you all might be part of the same organization in some form or another. Kindred spirits and the like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drifting (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next