Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drifting (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

Drifting (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 am

She gasped a little, looking at the Anarch mildly horrified, "Wait, you mean loke Vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

As the two drifted away the girls on stage were replaced with other girls to applause and cat calls for the new dancers. Lukes drink remained in his hand as his attention was held on the stage as one of the girls was actually a strangely talented acrobat and dancer. She was quiet a sight to see and she did much in the way of defying physics and it was by enlarge a wonder to behold.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am

Celeste Saint wrote:
She gasped a little, looking at the Anarch mildly horrified, "Wait, you mean loke Vampires?"

"I suppose you are going to tell me they are real now?" he teased "Like those sparkly ones from Forks?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 am

Her gaze shifted this way, then that, and her voice lowered considerably. "Nothing like those.. I'm a Hunter, you see. Of the real monsters they are."

The woman on the stage noticed with coy appreciation Luke's attention, each chance she got locking eyes with him. She was beautiful, and much more skilled than any of the other girls that he had seen perform here.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 am

He watched with muted appreciation. While every one else was watching how her breast jumped her watched her sinewy muscles flexing and relaxing as she moved from one complex move to another. He watched her form, not her shape but posture. He was after all a Toreador and it seemed this woman could actually dance.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:02 am

Celeste Saint wrote:
Her gaze shifted this way, then that, and her voice lowered considerably. "Nothing like those.. I'm a Hunter, you see. Of the real monsters they are."

The woman on the stage noticed with coy appreciation Luke's attention, each chance she got locking eyes with him. She was beautiful, and much more skilled than any of the other girls that he had seen perform here.

"Fascinating" he said in an equally low tone. "I take it you did not find Blake to be such a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 am

"Who's Blake...?" She asked curiously, the confusion apparent in her eyes.

The woman on the stage continued her strong performance through the entirety of the song, before slipping off the stage, moving towards Luke.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am

"Mmmm the man I was in here with a few days ago, you two met at the Libations of Alexandria."

Johnathon was suddenly more aware of his surroundings and of the woman on his arm
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 am

Luke watched the woman approach with a critical eye. Interested to see if she walked with the same grace she danced with. His minds calling up metaphors to paint her movements as words. He made not move toward her but instead waited for the woman to reach him or turn aside.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:27 am

"I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about.." Celeste laughed, a pleasant sound "I'm sorry."

The woman moved like a cat, her hips rolled just enough with each step - not so much to appear forced, just enough to draw attention to her hourglass figure. As she neared, she motioned to the spot beside him. "Do you mind..?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 am

"No, not at all." he smiled. "A nice little business you have going here."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 am

He offered the woman a small smile and shrugged "Not at all, please have a seat" He didnt like cats right now but then again he really didnt have a choice in that sort of thing so he had enjoyed watching her move none the less.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 am

Celeste shook her head, smiling gently. "It's lame, I hate it here."

The dancer moved over Luke, smelling of fruity shampoo, passion fruit, and vanilla orchid leaning in to whisper softly, "It's only $20 for a lap dance.. what do you say, sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 am

He looked the beautiful dancer over once more and nodded seemingly more to himself then her.

"For so little I can think of little to say beside yes. I trust they have some cloistered room where I can have you all to myself?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am

She smiled softly to him, her nose ever so gently nuzzling into the crook of his neck, her beath warmly danced across his skin as she spoke once more. "$100 gets you and me our own private room..."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 am

Celeste Saint wrote:
Celeste shook her head, smiling gently. "It's lame, I hate it here."

"If that is the case, why do you tolerate it?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:15 pm

A small shiver took him at the feeling of her living, warm breath against him. After so long it was little wonder why he might find such signs of vitality desirable and strangely erotic.

He smiled softly and all but whispered his reply to the dancer in a voice pitched just high enough for her to hear. "An absolute steal. By all means dear girl lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:00 pm

The redhead gave a shrug, "I dunno. Nothing better. I have to stay here until I prove there are vampires here."

The woman took Luke's hand, a playful little smirk over her lips. "C'mon then, tiger."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Luke took the dancers hand and rose gracefully from his stole. He tossed a twenty on the counter to cover his untouched drink and followed the woman away.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Celeste Saint wrote:
The redhead gave a shrug, "I dunno. Nothing better. I have to stay here until I prove there are vampires here."

"A fascinating endeavor I'm sure. Well if you will forgive me, it seems that it is much later than I thought, and I have some business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 am

The redhead nodded, giving a cute little wiggle of her fingers to the man. "Okay, bye!"

The dancer led Luke into a small back room, so small that she was forced against him as she shut the door behind her. Her eyes sparkled with some mischief.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 am

He followed the dancer into the small room with a small wicked ghost of a smile on his lips. The woman was quiet attractive and even more importantly actually had some modicum of talent. As the door closed on the small room they were pushed together. HE could feel the heat radiating of the living woman and it was like a drug. He let out a small sigh of pleasure at how close her warmed was and smiled at the girl.

"Not exactly a lot of room to dance in here"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:11 pm

"I've a better trick." She commented with a wink, reaching back to lock the door. As it locked, a mechanical click could be heard, and the room slowly began to lower.

(Continued here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting (open)   Drifting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drifting (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: