Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm

She shrugged.

"That's okay. I'll talk to Estaban. He's their voice, so he's who you'll be working with."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

"Most excellent. I look forward to becoming acquainted with all of them. There is much good which can be done, together."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 pm

She beamed.

"Of course. And now I don't have to fake being a face anymore. It's so exhausting to have to leave my computers so often."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

"I understand, sister. Although few of us are comfortable with that public role, I shall attempt it. I should much rather be somewhere dank; I've never considered myself much of a 'face', either."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 pm

She chuckled.

"Well, hopefully soon we'll have somewhere dank for you to be. For now, this place seems okay. Maybe it needs a few more venomous spiders."

She grins, to show that she having fun.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

"Spiders were never quite my thing. However, the front room is very nearly ready for a rousing lights-off game of 'Mannequin, or Corpse?'." he said, with no particular sign of jesting.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 pm

She blinked. Then grinned.

"And what does the winner get?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:58 pm

"I hadn't gotten that far. Some sort of prize, I suppose. I shan't play, as I've set the course and it wouldn't be fair - the game may have to wait for a housewarming party, and a quorum of guests."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 pm

She chuckled.

"Yeah, that's probably best. Got any games that just the two of us could play?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 pm

"Several. Or one, depending on how you look at it." Porter smirks.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 pm

She laughed.

"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm

"Indeed. You proposed getting to know me better. Why not take off our faces and slip into something more comfortable?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Didn't have to ask her twice. With a grin she dropped the perky blue haired facade and became a raggedy haired skeleton with skin hanging off. It folded in wrinkles on her forehead and chin.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

"I am glad you will not be the Primogen any longer, Raz0r. Such an exquisite form should never be hidden."

He stepped toward her, dropping his own mask - not that there was much to it. Oh, he was ugly, all right, but he could pass as a homely man who'd just had a serious beating.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:44 pm

She laughed and stood, taking a step towards him.

"Only we would find this appealing. I'm just happy that not much happened to my bone structure. That would have been...more than painful."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 pm

"No, you're perfect. You are who you are."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm

She smiled and looked him over. Then she stepped closer, into his space, and looked up into his face.

"You're not too bad looking yourself."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

"Some angles are better than others. I've been told 'from underneath' isn't particularly horrible."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:48 pm

She raised what should have been an eyebrow at him. Really? It was just a fold of skin.

"It doesn't look that bad to me. But I've never been much for 'underneath' very often."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Porter laughs - loud and long.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 pm

She smiles. Then reaches back and into her bag, pulling a red stone that is intricately wired to a very long chain. She holds it out to him.

"Time to test your knowledge. Do you know what this is?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"My first inclination, without handling it, is to presume it is a tracking device."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 pm

She smiled.

"Give the man a prize. Take it."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

He does so, examining it. "And its purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

She smiled.

"So that if you're going off into danger, I know where you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next