Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait Empty
PostSubject: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 am

She slipped in the door, and leaned against it.  She'd driven here from dropping off Medwyn.  She just needed to be not at home, and this was where she came.  Because he would understand.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

"Raz0r? That you?" he said, knowing full well it was her. If he'd had any inclination that it was someone else, he would've come through the door from the front-of-store carrying a bat or 2x4. Porter stepped into the back room.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

She didn't beat around the bush. She just dropped her mask so he could see the changes she knew would be visible. See how much more monstrous she had become.

"I helped torture and kill a man tonight. He won't be found for a while."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Porter narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brow, but it was in contemplation, not reaction.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm

She still hadn't moved from the door.

"He was the worst kind of rapist. And he tried to hurt Teddy, then put a man in the hospital. Only because the man now has Teddy's blood in him will he survive."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm

"Did Teddy ask you to do this on her behalf?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm

She shook her head.

"No. This is something I had to do for me."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"I see. You are some kind of vigilante, now?" Porter washed his hands in the laundry sink.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

She snorted.

"When it comes to his kind, I always have been. Jack asses, the lot of them. Lowest of the low. They all need to be exterminated."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:38 pm

"Be careful, my love, lest you exterminate a part of yourself in the process."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

She gave a slight nod.

"I know."

And she did. She really did.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Porter stepped toward her.

"We cannot police the kine at the micro-scale, Raz0r. It is futile, and that way lies madness."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 pm

She nodded, and took a tep further ito the shop.

"I know. And I don't go lookinng for them. But when I saw what he had done, when I paid out the money to gewt him what help he needed..."

She looked at him, hope that he would understand in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 pm

"I don't follow. You were helping this man, and then you killed him? There's something I'm missing from this tale."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"Helping the one who was hurt. Killed the one that hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

"Ah, I see. You look as though you feel guilty for doing it. Or perhaps you feel you _ought_ to feel guilty..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

She nodded.

"I probably should, but I don't. And I'm not looking forward to the way some people are going to fuss at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait   It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It needed to be done. - Alterations While U Wait
Page 1 of 1