Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 am

The back door is propped open; Porter can be seen inside, sweeping out the back room. There's a scent of cinnamon in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 pm

She slips inside and shuts the door, locking it.

"Oh, you didn't have to clean up just for me."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:04 pm

"It was overdue, I'm afraid." he said, leaning the broom against the wall.

"I took a bit of a drive, scouting locations worth casing for this King Raven character."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 pm

She smiled.

"And I got you a note."

She pulled the paper from her pocket. It was a written order from the Prince, stating that Porter was not to harm Cassiel Vella in any way, be it physical, powers of the blood, or taking her back to Jennica. It was ended with Follow the Six Traditions and signed by the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm

He took the note and read it quickly with a smile.

"I appreciate that - doing it in person would have been embarrassing for all involved, I suspect. Better this way." Porter folded the note and slid it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:16 pm

She nodded.

"I thought so. And hopefully now Cass will be better about your presence here. Tomorrow, we take you to the Harpy and get the reigns of power fully transferred."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 pm

"I'm a-tremble with anticipation, of course."

"And I do sincerely hope that Miss Vella will rest easier. History cannot be undone, only seen a new light. And besides - she has other issues to deal with amongst her own family."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm

She nodded.

"I thought so, too. Which is why I was so happy when your story turned out to be the one we would go with. So much easier that way."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 pm

"My version and Miss Vella's are not wholly incompatible, I imagine. I trust in His Majesty to see that objective truth lies somewhere in the overlap. And, of course, he is indubitably wise enough to know that his subjects need not all get along to be effective."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 pm

She smiled.

"Very true. He just doesn't want huge problems. And I'm sure Cass was pitching a fit about you being here.."

She moved to a shelf and dropped her bag on it.

"But enough about that. I want to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:38 pm

"I am, as they say, an open book."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm

She found the stool from earlier and perched on it.

"So, tell me about yourself. I'm mostly curious in these bad things that might possibly make me not trust you that you mentioned earlier. If you weren't just being coy."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 pm

"A little coy, I confess. But I have found in the past that some of our kind, regardless of age, find certain levels of brutality or deviancy off-putting, to say the least. I prefer not to discuss dismemberment and the like in polite company, of course."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 pm

She laughed.

"I'm not one of those people. Granted, I'm a tad on the humane side, but whatever floats your boat. Just don't expect me to participate in anything I don't want to, and we're all good."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 pm

"Your request is reasonable, certainly. 'Dirty work' is not for everyone, and yet it must be done."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm

She nodded.

"And even just the stuff people do for fun. I mean hell, I have plans to create my own race of Borg. That's going to require people to experiment on."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:53 pm

"I should think you'd have a ready supply of volunteers. 'Early adopters', as it were. But if not, there are plenty of people who gave their lives away years ago and have yet to realize it. No doubt your proposed modifications would be a boon to their existence."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 pm

She laughed.

"I'm so glad you agree."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 pm

"I'm an agreeable fellow. To most, anyway. I'm not having very good luck with Port St. Lucie's Toreador, but that's minor. I never should have opened my mouth to that man, but I found I could not help myself."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 pm

She frowned.

"Which man? I might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:17 pm

"He was introduced to me as 'Luke'; I was not given a surname. A base and reprehensible scoundrel, and I had little difficulty in telling him so."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 pm

At that, she got a curious look.

"Oh, do tell."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Porter leans against a wall.

"I chanced upon this Luke, strolling along the beach, holding hands with Miss Vella. She greeted me upon my approach, and there were pleasantries. I apologized for interrupting a romantic moment - at which point a look of realization crept over Miss Vella's face, as though she'd previously had no idea she had been in the hunter's crosshairs. She excused herself, and the gentleman protested that his interests were platonic. I suggested otherwise - not that there be any crime in that, mind - and caught him in the lie, telling him so. And more besides, I told him what I saw in him - which wasn't much. He grew offended and responded in sophomoric fashion."

"I invited him to prove my assertions incorrect, and continued on my way. I should not have said anything in the first place, but something about his demeanour rankled me so."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 pm

She snorted.

"That man. He tried to get away with flirting with our Scourge. She broke his finger. He frenzied. I have it all on tape."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Porter grinned. "I like her already."

"But I do worry about making poor impressions - especially if I am to represent the family. I am no brash youth, but on occasion I must remind myself of the virtue of self-containment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait   Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Called to a meeting (Raz0r) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next