Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 pm

She kept her eyes locked with his for as long as she could make herself do so. As the fabric was slipped off her shoulders though to reveal the fist of her scars she closed those amber eyes and turned her head slightly to the side as she touched the back of her hand to her crimson lips.
She didn't need to see him to feel his eyes on her. She knew he was watching, every little cut, every burn mark, every faded line and scarred piece of skin, but not with disgust. Nor with pity.
He looked at her as if she truly was beautiful, and it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:51 pm

He undressed her slowly, pausing as every fresh bit of skin came into view to kiss it softly. His lips just barely brushing over her skin as he laid her bare beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

A sharp intake of air was followed by a whimper as she bit down on her lip and squirmed softly under his caress.

Good thing the dogs were outside and unaware of what was happening. Otherwise they might've cut things sport. Abruptly so.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 pm

But sadly perhaps they weren't. Like a good predator Luke had separated his prey from the herd and given chase where he would not be disturbed. Not that his quarry seemed to mind as she gasped and sighed under his soft touch. Moments drifted by as slowly but surely he stripped her, kissing and licking every inch of exposed flesh.

that done he leaned back staring down at her as he began to remove his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 pm

The soft moans as he caressed her still sounded as if she was trying to keep her voice down, specially when she bit her lip to keep quiet, feeling a light tremble rush through her body whenever he stopped and lingered before moving on. So used to pain, so starved for pleasure, it was plain to see that her body was soaking up every little touch as if they were the most precious things in the world.

When he leaned back, amber eyes found his, gazing at him from under heavy eyelids as her chest slowly rose and fell with unneeded breaths for air she no longer had any use for. Watching with a look of desire and need as rested a hand on her chest while the other rested on the pillow next to her head.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Teagan where she human would be laughing at this show he was putting on. Instead she took flight and flew down to see how well her Casanova could hunt with the dogs riled up. Teagan swooped down just over head of the dogs looking to keep just from reach and agitate them into barking.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm

The first of the black dogs perked its eared and snapped with its jaws at the bird, but then stopped and lifted its nose to the wind, soon to have a second and third following its example while the fourth seemed content to keep the feathery plaything in the corner of its amber eyes while it kept to the shadows of the yard.

Did the bird smell like a bird? That was the question. Because the four Ghouls were if anything, used to creatures such as their Domitor to take other forms. Even if the forms they were used to were somewhat more... grotesque in nature.

One of them, the one which metal plate read Ghost, tilted its head to the side and eyed the bird with some curiousity, while the one which name tag read Smoke bared its teeth in a low snarl.
They weren't easily riled up, but the feathery creature was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Meanwhile inside Luke had completed the slow task of striping as bare as he had stripped Rickie and had move back into her arms. His lips found hers once again in a kiss that while not forcful carried much much more heat then their kiss at the door had contained.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Gentle arms eased around him, soft delicate fingers coming to rest on his back as they traced his flawless skin with a light touch while a slender leg slid softly against the side of his body.

Cold lips painted a crimson red returned the kiss as her eyes drifted shut again, the feeling of his body against hers stealing another sigh from her before fading into a whimper against his lips. He body language once again submissive, as if surrendering to his touch and to his desire.

Still no pain...
Maybe it wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

She had no desire to terrorize these dogs, she realized after one pass over. Yes they had fought earlier, but when didn't they? The girl inside smelled of prey, not predator. Unlike the Setite in Dallas, Teagan didn't feel threatened at all. Luke knew she still cared, and let him think she was jealous. She owed him that at least after their parting earlier tonight. With that she flew off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

He moved to take her as she submitted in his arms. He took her in one long slow motion. Pushing into her once again becoming the only gentle lover she had ever known. The only source of mutual pleasure she had ever experinced. He wrapped himself tightly around her holding her close as he shifted inside her so he lips rested in the crook of his neck. A hand placed on the back of her head, stroking her hair and silently telling her what he waited again. For her to surrender to him completely again. He wanted her to drink of him once more.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 am

Gentle arms held him to her as soft lips brushed against his shoulder and to the side of his neck, tasting his skin with the tip of her tongue and low whimpers of passion before scraping her metal fangs across him and sinking them into his flesh with a content sigh.
Slender legs wrapped around him and sliding slowly against the side of his body as the fleeting moment of pain caused by her fangs was replaced with the pleasure of the Kiss and left to flow through the Rose.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:56 am

Groaned with pleasure as her fangs sank in though the sound seemed only half gratified. The hand in her hair continiued it's stroking and encouraging as he continued pleasantly stretching her with his long and deliberate motions.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

The grinding of his body against hers drew another soft sound of pleasure from her lips as they rested on his skin with a cold, sweet touch. Still letting the sensation of the Kiss flow through him as she bit down a little harder with a whimper, feeling the first few drops of blood touch the tip of her tongue before drawing more to the surface with a pleased sigh.
Her hands easing up his back to rest at his shoulder blades while continuing to let her body move with his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 am

He gasped and began to move with greater speed as she began to feed. He held her tighter, more possesively as moved in her. His body washed over her like a wave dragging himself along her walls with each advance and every withdrawd. Stirring her more and more toward release.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 am

The taste of his blood on her lips, the feeling of his hands on her skin, the sensation of his body moving with hers. It soon had her trembling, pressing her metal nails against his back as her brows furrowed in concentration as if trying to hold back, trying to hold on longer, just wanting the moment to last.

It was with a soft cry though that she finally gave in, her fangs slipping from his flesh as she tensed and leaned her head back, feeling the waves rush through her like the crash of a tidal wave, causing her to tremble and writhe softly in his arms. Her voice fading to low whimpers as she bit down on her crimson lip and clung to him as if afraid to let go.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

He tensed with her. Sharing her pleasure and holding her tightly. His pelvis jumped and jerked against ehres as he strained and throbbed with in her at the moment of release.

Spent his body relaxed as he slumped against her. Still joined he wrapped his arms around her possesively and kissed the taste of his blood from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:24 am

There seemed to be an almost warm glow to her otherwise pale skin as she returned the kiss, easing her tongue softly against his and letting him share the taste of his own blood. Seemingly perfectly content to just linger in his embrace a while longer as a low sigh escaped her lips and faded against his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 am

They laid that way a long while. Just touching and kissing. Occasionally he shifted his hips a bit to stir with in her just to make her shudder or sigh. Eventually though he pulled back and looked down at her amber eyes.

"As much as I want to keep you just where you are for ever Rickie" He whispered as he gave her a gentle prod with his hips "We don't want people over reacting again. It's probably time we gathered your things"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:41 am

When he moved his hips again she couldn't help but whimper and bite down on her lip as she gazed at him with heavy eyes and forced a slight nod of her head.

He was right. She couldn't take people reacting like that again...

"Yes..." came the slightly reluctant whisper as her hands slipped from his back and around to rest on his chest. "They're probably already waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am

"Do not worry." He said with a reassuring smile "You know the way here now and my number is in your phone. Call first but You can most likely come back to see me when ever you like."
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 am

A slender, perfectly sculpted hand traced up the side of his neck and came to rest against his cheek as she nodded slowly again.
"I'd like that" she smiled, though as of yet not moving. Kind of hard to with him still, well, he needed to move first really.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 pm

He didnt seem to want to but eventually he did pull out and away from her. Letting her up though not looking best pleased to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 pm

The movement stole one last soft gasp from those crimson lips of her before she looked away almost shyly as she reached for her clothes, once again moving to cover up her body and to hide what she never thought she'd willingly let a man see. Black underwear, black body glove in lack of a better word, black dress. Not very colourful was she? Even the stiletto shoes were black. Though it did create a sharp and noticeable contrast to the flawless porcelain skin of her face and those amber eyes of hers.
Perhaps that was the point?

"Thank you Luke..." Rickie said softly as she adjusted her dress and turned to face him again. "For not being mad at me"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 pm

"Of course I'm not abgry with you. Nohing that happened was your fault. I know that rickie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next