Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Soft...
But the scent was wrong.

Close...
But it wasn't the right body.

Satin sheets...
But no fur.

Rickie stirred and blinked slowly as the taste of blood lingered on the tip of her tongue.
"Johanna...?" the name passed her lips in a low whisper as amber eyes adjusted to the dim light and then widened in utter horror at the realization of whose arms she was in. The memories of yesterday flooding her mind with the sensations, the sounds, the feelings... her body tensing as she drew a sharp breath of air past clenched teeth.
The caitiff turning as rigid as a corpse as her instinctive reaction had her pulling away. Or at the very least attempted to.

Heavens. Dear heavens.

She was naked.
He was holding her.
He had manipulated her... tricked her...
He'd made her drink of him!

The bastard!

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:27 pm

All the shifting and jerking besided him roused Luke from his sleep. It took a moment for the situation to fully register. Waking up with some one in his arms wasn't that unusual. Them being terrified was. Then his eyes fell upon her amber eyes and a smile spread across his lips slow and falsely gentle.

"Its ok Rickie." his voice was soothing and carried that entrancing qualitly that had landed her her in the first place. "I didn't harm you. Your safe...remember"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 pm

She wanted to scream. To scream and claw and bite and run. The fear and anger flashing in her eyes like the bright flare of a smoldering flame.
But it was not to be as he hit her with that overwhelming feeling again that left her speechless and weak. The tension meeting away as the terrified expression softened. Her eyes growing heavy as she struggled to find the words.

"Luke... I..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm

"You were frightened." He whispered as he pulled her close again "Its ok. I know how you have suffered. You didn't expect to wake here. But is ok, your safe" he whispered the last lie as he made soothing sounds and stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

She could usually read people, but it was difficult to see the lies when he clouded her judgement so.
"I'm sorry..." she leaned into him gently, her eyes slowly drifting shut as she hid away in his arms again. Glad that for the most part, her scarred body was hidden beneath the covers as her flawed form stood in sharp contrast to his. "Johanna must be worried about me..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 pm

"It's alright" he whispered as he kissed her brow. He handled her so gently. Seemed so understanding.
"I will take you home." He said as he stroked her back. At first a comforting soothing gesture. But after a few moments it became something more sensual, more a caress then a mere touch though it lost none of it's gentleness. It was a request not a demand.

"But do you need to go right away....?" he asked in a soft voice that carried an undertone of desire. He wanted her. He had seen her and yet she remained desirable to him. He looked her in her amber eyes, his clear blue offering her the choice to stay and lay in his arms just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 pm

He was gentle, and kind... and now he even offered her a choice... had she ever really been given one before?

The woman seemed to mentally struggle for a moment or two without being able to break away from his gaze. She wanted to go home. She wanted to see Johanna. To have her pack with her.
Yet at the same time, she was there, with him. The first man to ever have touched her with kindness. The first man to have held her and made love to her in such a way to allow her the pleasure from it as well...
And he was so close.

Gently, she reached up and ever so sweetly traced his lips with her thumb.

It was really all the answer he needed, now wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:23 pm

He kissed the thumb that traced his lips as he rolled over his arms around her as he came to rest on his back with her on top. He pulled her to his lips and kissed her deeply. A kiss designed to make her feel wanted and special.To carry the sense that she belonged here, in his bed, with him.

His hands roamed over her scarred and rough back. Ever so lightly almost lovingly like she was delicate and precious.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Oh, and she did so desire that feeling of being wanted. By him...
"Luke..." his name passed her lips in a breathless whisper as she returned the kiss. Low, sweet sounds of her pleasure muffled against his lips as she lingered in his intimate embrace and felt the closeness if his body pressed tight against her own.

He'd allowed her to soar. Oh how she wished to feel like that again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 pm

He wanted her to want it. shifting her as she laid on top of him. he moved her so that she as just a single move on her part away from feeling him again. his hands never ceased their roaming and breaking the kiss he began kissing up and down her shoulder and neck. a course of action that just happened to place her lips inches from his bared neck. A silent invitation. she could feel it all again. she could lower her hips and fangs at once and feel him feeling her completely again. Its felt so right last night.......
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm

The need Luke provided was great, certainly. But Rickie quickly felt another need, pulling at her. She had to go, had to leave - needed to leave. No time to pull clothes on, no time for a kiss goodbye or even a farewell. No other options, only the desire to go.

She. Must. Leave.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am

He had felt so good. It had all felt so right. And more than anything she wanted to feel like that again. But when the call came, there was no denying its pull.
Amber eyes went blank as she pulled away, or at the very least tried to as she moved to slip away from him.

She had to go. She had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:42 am

He felt her give in was sure he had her then she was pulling away. He caught a hold of her by purest reflex and spoke.

"Rickie, it's ok." he tried to remain gentle but he wasn't quiet ready to let her go and likely had the strength to keep her.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:54 am

The Caitiff tried to pull away from his grasp. Gently at first and then a bit more struggling as if the urgency of something was driving her on. Her gaze still staring straight through him, as it would seem his words simply didn't reach her.
She needed to go. She needed to go now.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 am

His other hand joined the first clamping down on her shoulder. He held her fast for one not feigning concern. This wasn't him what ever this was. Was she being summoned he wondered if so was it to the blind sister? Some one else? Was it a dominate kicking in or some blood magic. He never trusted blood magic.

"Rickie can you hear me. Answer me, whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 am

She gave no answer except in the slightly desperate body language of someone who -had- to go.

What was probably more urgent as far as Luke was concerned though was the smothering shadows that snaked from the corners of the room and across his throat, trying to invade his mouth and nose, accompanied by th sickening and overwhelming smell of death and decay.

She wanted free.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 am

He gripped her in truth now. A deep growl rumbling in his throat as his majestic presence once again flooded the room feeling ever corner.

"Stop that." His voice was low and deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 am

It was a struggle between two wills and her own was not one of them.

The shadows lingered, though the scent faded. Her body though... suddenly he felt as if he was holding onto a jagged piece of crystal. As if tiny little shards were cutting into his skin by holding her.

Those amber eyes though, still gazing through him, remained locked with his with that glazed over expression as his strength was more than enough to keep her from getting up.

-----
edit: willpower spend - 2 for powers, 2 for fighting Majesty ( (WOD Result: 2) (WOD Result: 3) )
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:20 am

This was more effort then it was worth. He released her shoulders and let the girl go running off naked. He was almost said he couldn't see the blind ones expression if thats who was doing the summoning when she realized what she had exposed her to.

He set back in bed and smiled as soon as her back was to him and watched her rush away.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 am

He let her go and she more or less fell off him, entangling in the covers as she struggled for a moment to catch her footing once on the floor and then... then just left, clutching the covers to her chest but not stopping for her clothes or her items.

She just walked out the door, down the stairs and disappeared out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built   From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From a dream to a nightmare - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 1