Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Luke laughed a bit more as he gathered his own things and Ren hopped about trying to put back on her pants.

His own clothes were fairly loose and slipped back on with easy allowing him to enjoy his last few moments with her bare form that evening as she dressed.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 pm

She stepped into her boots before sitting back down to lace them up. Once they were done she straightened out the harness that held her blades, strapping it back on.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:49 pm

"So where should I drop you off? Is your car near the store?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm

"Back at Elysium actually." She pulled her shirt on over head. "I like to walk when I can."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:56 pm

"Its getting late. I should probably take you straight there." He rose retrieving his keys
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 pm

"You really are quite the gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 pm

He chuckled and smiled charmingly "Well I have to have at least some virtues"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 pm

"Don't we all."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

He lead her out of the house and back to the car. Once again opening her door. It seemed perhaps he really was a gentleman and it hadnt just been a seduction ploy. Possibly at least.

With her inside he headed around the car and got in himself. Then it was off to the regency.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3